Where were you when you realized that you can get as much pleasure out of drugs and music as you can from women...

Where were you when you realized that you can get as much pleasure out of drugs and music as you can from women, except that drugs and music will never let you down?

where were you when you read this off-topic trainwreck of a shitpost?

reported. hope you get permabanned you junkie loser.

The euphoria that comes from drugs is nothing more than a cheap thrill that alienates you from reality.

reported for what, mr trips? i didn't intentionally break any rules

not the drugs i do: psychs. and i love psych music anyway so they match up pretty nicely

reality is boring and i don't plan to be alive after my 60's. Next!

but in reality the euphoria that comes not-from drugs actually comes from the drug released by your brain

Ye, but taking x milligrams of y substance isn't really an accomplishment. Euphoria =/= happiness.

happiness isn't an accomplishment either

Drugs aren't good long term,
Women can be crazy,
Music is the same every time you hit play,
and there's more music in the world than you'll
ever be able to listen to in a lifetime.

>Drugs aren't good long term,

agreed

>Women can be crazy

yup

>Music is the same every time you hit play,

yes but

> there's more music in the world than you'll
ever be able to listen to in a lifetime.

this simple fact is the biggest deterrent from an hero for me

Sometimes I'm sad too

>Music is the same every time you hit play,

Not really, since it creates images and evokes emotion based on your mental connotations at that specific time, which are always changing.

This is why you can rewatch movies and get different opinions each time.

(If u were a junkie you'd already know this)

I'm referring to the aural stimulation being the same. Of course depending on mood and mindset it can evoke different images/ideas.

i don't see how that matters when literally the next thing you said was

>there's more music in the world than you'll ever be able to listen to in a lifetime.

No I mean if you listen to the same song it stimulates you in terms of frequencies the same as the waves hit your ears the same way every time, but if you listen to the song again later in life or in a different place or mood it can bring different images to mind or make you feel different.

>and there's more music in the world than you'll ever be able to listen to in a lifetime.

i love this feel

yea i get that and i agree with you. all i'm saying is that if it starts to get old you literally have unlimited other music to listen to

same here.

the only reason i still go after women is that i'm embarrassed at how little i get laid so i feel obligated to keep trying

how old are you? that sounds like something you may grow out of. either that or i have just developed into a hermit

i'm 20, only fucked 2 fatties

>only fucked 2 fatties

nice. i actually have a fat fetish which is a huge blessing if you think about it. playing the game on easy mode

The former is about sharing an experience, it takes from of a need because it's actually necessary in life
That core feeling doesn't actually change form with how you experience it, whether it be killing you or whatever

and there's more fatties in the world than you'll ever be able to fuck in a lifetime

i love this feel

kek

real happiness can't be achieved by 99% of the humans, so . . . . . .

very curious what you mean by this because this seems super incorrect

no. you can get 'happiness' by buying shit and being gerally successful, but that's not 'true' happiness, simply because it can be ruined. it can end. and it can end easily and abruptly too. 'true' happiness is...hard to achieve and you could say it takes a big sacrifice (from our point of view)

>hard to achieve and you could say it takes a big sacrifice (from our point of view)

what is it? i've got all the time in the world, user, i just sit here shitposting

lol get your prude ass off mu drugs are great

hard to explain without sounding insane. there's enough info on it out there though, if you look for it. it's not secret either - people have been doing it for ages. it's just that nobody really teaches you it.
i haven't achieved it too, by the way. i don't think i will soon, because i have other shit to do desu

happiness is never an end, nor an achievement

there are probably some things that you want, the thing is to go and get them. It might not even make you happy in the process honestly

>there are probably some things that you want,

yes, and i am getting them. (it's listening to as much music as possible)

I'm not sure you're being honest with yourself though. People say that on this board but it's usually "because I can't achieve these other things"

You're on to something. But it's not that I am lying to myself. Frankly, it is that I have not found anything that I would rather do yet.

I have a girlfriend and think I can love both equally. How sad and pathetic am I going to be in six months?

>How sad and pathetic am I going to be in six months?

Why do you think you will be?

you are right. There is more to women than mere pleasure. A feeling of pride and accomplishment or even better- the feeling of being loved. It doesnt wear off as quickly as drugs and it is really intense. Like being on H for weeks

>you are right. There is more to women than mere pleasure. A feeling of pride and accomplishment or even better- the feeling of being loved. It doesnt wear off as quickly as drugs and it is really intense. Like being on H for weeks

You ever been cheated on by a long time gf?

>Like being on H for weeks
... beacuse the drug your brain produce for that particular feel is an opiate. That's also the reason you feel literally sick when she's not around. its a comedown from that said opiate (dont remember the name desu)

I don't know, I just hope it's not too naive of me to think that way. So many people have a "you just wait till your heart gets ripped out" attitude.

yea the "withdrawel" of love is fucking insane. But while you are still in it trumps every drug easily.

>drugs will never let you down
What is drug tolerance
>music will never let you down
What is Currents

>implying you tried every drug

I hope I get married someday

sorry OP, im not gonna be 20 and inspired and thrilled and amazed by life forever

Never tried psychedelics but I have been through most uppers. Oh and I dont have real opiate experiences (well I have but...its a stupid story). Psychedelics might be better and I have heard wonderful things about them,,,maybe you got a point

>drugs and music will never let you down
>music will never let you down
>music
>let you
>down

Thanks, Rick.

yeah, just like the euphoria that comes from women

lost

>drugs will never let you down

Dropping acid with a friend in 30.

Last minute song recommendations pls.

Chocolate Girl or anything from AnCo's discography besides Painting With

MPP

P E T S O U N D S

the beatles

dna on dna

One cannot experience happiness without sorrow.
In my opinion that's also the greatest argument against the desire of infinite bliss the scripture speaks off when talking about heaven.

>hard to explain without sounding insane
happiness isn't yours, it serves you. lrn2happy.

DING

hm? i don't see what you mean

lonerism

samefagging my own post to say the remastered version is much better than the original.
Fucking love this album aaahhhhhh

Drugs are part of the same reality as you are currently living in. They may distort your view for a bit but that doesn't take away from the fact that proclaiming "doing drugs alienates you from reality" is a completely false sentence.

Blondie - Heart of Glass
AnCo/Zombies/Beach Boys/BMSR/OTC/Syd Barrett/Love

im abstracting things for no good reason because im on the internet
i guess what i mean is that happiness too important to be understood and obtained so easily, it can't exist this way

silver apples if you intend to trip

P-funk

i think drugs condense time, the veriety and change of feelings of a couple days compressed into hours
time is in fact faster and slower for people, and with feelings such as boredom

I am OP. The purpose of this post was actually psychedelics. That, and caffeine.

actually, floridada is awesome on psychs.

yeah, but it's prettu simple actually. the only reason 'bad' things exist, is because your mind/ego interpred them as such. if you make your ego shut the fuck up, then you are free of all bullshit and can just 'be'. aka true happiness - internal. not something that depends on your success or other external shit like gf and other feel thread material

i don't use but id listen to water curses if i tried somethin

>if you make your ego shut the fuck up

easier said than done.

yeah, that's what i meant in my original post. i certainly am a long long way from that.

oh, i see. didn't realize that was u all the way up there. how do you plan to achieve it? meditation?

>how do you plan to achieve it? meditation?
whatever it takes, but i think i'll start actually seriously doing it after a few years pass. i need to go trough uni and fix other shit in my life first, because afaik it really takes some doing

>fix other shit in my life first,

i feel user

thanks my man. bb i have to leave now

but there's no sense of achievement when i listen to music or bump a line
there is when i lay pipe, and i need all the validation i can get

Tago Mago is the patrician's choice

Even getting coke for me is an achievement.

Though I've had both sex and coke given to me by complete strangers without asking, so that's cool.

>sex given to me by complete strangers without asking

Isn't that the most pessimistic and mechanical view of life you can have, leading to absolutely nothing? We're not mere machines. This is not how you fix the mind-body problem. Try to turn your back to a familiar landscape, bend over and watch it through your legs upside-down. Is it still the familiar landscape? Something that was once so familiar is now something absolutely new and difficult to process.
>New mysterianism

Men's lust is so strong that their brains can't accept the fact that women are self interested creatures that exist for themselves.

Women aren't any crazier than men, you are really just that butt hurt that that girl at work with the ass is doing her own thing.

You'd do the same thing if you'd have bothered to garner some social capital, but no, your adolescence and young adulthood is totally better spent telling the Internet how above-it-all you are.

The drugs I'm on aren't cheap, friend

i give up on women

>Men's lust is so strong that their brains can't accept the fact that women are self interested creatures that exist for themselves.

This applies to successful men as well. Hit the nail on the head, kid.

I thought it's what we lusted over

>you'd have bothered to garner some social capital

yea just do that no biggie

I think I was baked out of my mind practicing piano when i realized that the experience on the whole was much better than the last time I got laid.

The only sex I've had that has been better than playing piano on cannabis was breakup sex and that shit is bittersweet.

This. As edgy as it sounds, there's not enough time to be happy. Too busy.

I was 19 and wrong

>cheep

I'm too scared to even try.

The euphoria that comes from a girlfriend is nothing more than a cheap thrill that alienates you from reality.

Its literally that easy to dismiss your argument

I used to do a lot of drugs, it gets to a point where you are no longer comfortable in your own skin unless you're high and it becomes a real drag. Better to be sober and experience actual natural pleasure instead of pumping your brain with serotonin and dopamine from dangerous poison.

Smoking a little now and again or maybe doing LSD like once or twice a year is perfectly fine as long as you don't need to rely on it, but don't reject reality for drugs. The world is a really beautiful place.

The Zombies - Time of the Season
The Doors - Strange Days
Pink Floyd - Any Color You Like / Brain Damage
Tame Impala - Literally any song
Joy Division - Shadowplay
Mac DeMarco - Chamber of Reflection (especially the slowed down youtube version)
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child, All Along the Watchtower
Bob Dylan - Like a Rolling Stone

Lots of dadrock but a lot of music in the 60s was made for doing acid, embrace it

this post made me sad user. glad to hear you are back. im OP btw