kali.org/
>meme dragon distro but it just werks

metasploit.com/
>scriptkiddie starting point and swiss army knife

Tutorials/Guides:
abatchy.com/2017/03/how-to-prepare-for-pwkoscp-noob
>From zero to OSCP-hero rough outline

youtube.com/channel/UCa6eh7gCkpPo5XXUDfygQQA
>IppSec, video guides for retired HTB VMs.

Certs:
eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/
>CEH, only looks good on a resume to non-technicals in HR

offensive-security.com/information-security-certifications/oscp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
>OSCP, the big dick swinging exam, 24 hours to own 5 machines and a further 24 hours to write up a report detailing your methods.

ibm.com/developerworks/community/files/form/anonymous/api/library/635ec0e2-2989-4663-82d2-3488f9d16dd8/document/09d6ec5f-ff2f-4901-8d44-05d10e848bc5/media
>web app hackers handbook, Thanks IBM!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f91feb6d2ea93f1c3c03b6be52051c2df72da1b7&dn=CERTCOLLECTION+-+BASELINE+-+SANS+%26+Offensive-Security&tr=udp%3A//tracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//tracker.zer0day.to%3A1337&tr=udp%3A//public.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//tracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//explodie.org%3A6969
>OSCP videos

danwin1210.me/uploads/F3thinker !- Hacking 2017/1. Advanced Penetration Testing Hacking 2017.pdf
>Advanced Penetration Testing

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf
>learn assembly and C

atta boi, there it is.
Can we have a IRC chat ?

BlackArch is less memetic than Kali, has a lot more tools built in and will soon be more memetic than Kali

Hacking distros are a maymay, just use Arch, it's all you need

Does anyone know qny good ELF decompiler? Snowman does the job but kinda sloppy
Also, does a "cracked" version of Binary Ninja exist?

Objdump is pretty good imo.

Use what you want/need. Don't listen to retards on this boards. Kali is stable as fuck and has https enabled official repos.

>decompiler
>objdump
What

how do i comile the 90gb torrent

Misread your post, my bad, dawg.

Bump

>wireless meme is becoming more and more popular
>SDR technology is improving regularly
Exciting times as a radio autist

Bumprinonono

I think the only good thing about Kali or blackArch is they just save you a shit ton of time from setting up tools and whatnot.

>how do i comile the 90gb torrent
???

a friend of mine told me the only hacking worth a shit is reverse engineering. How true is this statement?

Pretty accurate.

Hello dod re guy. Don’t you have better things to do than sit on g all day like making me new tools for metasploit?

If you don’t, then how will I conduct Boeing DINET pentests?

M8

M8.

>no subject
>no /hmg/ so people can find it in the catalogue
>not using the OG image
It’s supposed to be 888kb not this watered down shit you got here

If you’re going to bump the thread to keep it alive, don’t fucking make a post saying bump. What a worthless, useless post. Find something to contribute instead.

Is this the cyberpunk/security thread? I'm looking for relevant rss feeds please help

No it is not

don't worry, he'll be in the thread any minute now
if you believe that, it's stupid to deride any viable pathway to getting to the point of making a career out of reverse engineering. either way, calling pentesters "skids" (like our friend is fond of doing) is like saying senior-level devs/engineers are all that matter and juniors are somehow posers, when in reality, juniors do a lot of important work (and they might become seniors as some point in the future)

are kali related books waste of time?

A waste of time compared to what?

Do you need a reference manual on how to use Kali? Yes, then it’s filling it’s purpose.

No? Then why ask?

You guys keep mentioning "him", but I genuinely have no idea who he is? Is he some reverse engineering elitist or something?

But to expand on what my buddy said about it being the "only 'real' version of hacking", why does he believe that? Is it because it's one of the more technical approaches to hacking/cracking something? i.e. it's the hardest so therefore superior, type of thinking?

>why does he believe that?
He’s your buddy mate you fucking ask him

I did but he never gives me a coherent answer other than calling people skiddies and going off on a rant on how most people just rely on tools 24/7

I think your buddy is literally the dude we were talking about. That’s hilarious