Lightly banter a European

>lightly banter a European
>they start babbling about corn syrup

Corn syrup is incredibly unhealthy for you тbh, and you yanks put it in everything.

>Europeans make fun of us for not knowing their culture
>They refuse to believe we have a culture because they think we all live in sitcoms set in New York

Sugar in general is not good for you

Yeah sure, m8.
So is eating nothing but barbecued shrimp and deep fried onions and washing them down with shitty fosters beer.

Which you also put in all your food
>deep fried onions
wtf are you on about mate? that sounds like a yank dish to me
>fosters beer
literally no one drinks that here, the poms love it though for some reason

True. Poor people especially don't understand this and overeat.

>refuses to believe people in america eat anything but shitty food
>expects me to believe anything but the laziest stereotypes about his country

so you're saying you spice up your diet with a few crocodiles and stingrays?

Do you shop at wholefoods bro?
But lots of food in America (particularly cheaper stuff consumed by lower middle class and poor people) contains excessive amounts of corn syrup and sugar, that's just a fact.

Lot's of processed food, sure.
But not everybody is a lazy fat slob who doesn't give a fuck about their health.
I cook all my meals from scratch.

Not everyone, but the majority of Americans are overweight or obese (roughly two-thirds of adults and nearly 30% of children). This is generally due to poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle.

Ok. Let's just stop for a second because I really want to understand something.
Please explain what motivation you had for learning this fat people fact about my country.
Do you also know the percentage of obese people in China? Poland? Columbia? or is the US just special for you for some reason?
If so, what reason is that?
Are you on the corn syrup advisory board of Australia or something?

I googled it you fucking idiot. Also, I read the news quite often and educate myself on topics I'm interested in (one of which is food). You should try it some time, never know you might learn something.

Oh but I do.
I learn lots of things far more interesting than corn syrup.

Cool have a nice life

That's how it is in Anglo countries generally tho

It's hipster faggots from the US who whine about it and buy that 'real authentic mexican cola' though.

Why so yahoo serious?

>be american
>eat food with DNA

>Lightly banter a European
>Starts screaming about guns and healthcare

>Lightly banter a European
>Called a dirty Kuffar and recieve threats to bomb my house

>But lots of food in America (particularly cheaper stuff consumed by lower middle class and poor people) contains excessive amounts of corn syrup and sugar, that's just a fact.
this is true
my cousin went to do a semester abroad in san fransisco. She went to the supermarket to buy some yoghurt and she could not find a single one that didn't have added sugar
who the fuck adds sugar to fucking yoghurt?
what is even the point of that?

>Lightly banter an American POC
>Get sent to reeducation camp

Your cousin is dumb and/or blind.

I buy a large container of regular yogurt every few weeks.

She was probably shopping at some shitty inner-city poor people market like family dollar or thriftway or some stupid shit.
Never been to fucking san fran., but most cities have the decent markets in the suburbs where the middle class live.

It's like going to fucking wal-mart and expecting to find fresh sushi or a butcher to order special cuts. It's just dumb.

Do european countries only have one market that has absolutely everything of every quality that everyone shops at? I doubt it.

They do.

Shart?

one market that has absolutely everything of every quality that everyone shops at

In terms of food, the Netherlands kinda does have that. There are pretty much only two types of supermarkets: low prices, low to medium quality food & higher prices, medium to high quality food.

>this filename

>lightly banter a french
>he explodes

Underated post!

Isn't it funny that Europeans seem to care about Americans more than Americans do? What's up with their obsession with us?

They watch our movies, listen to our music, use our services on the internet etc. America is literally the greatest country in the world and we don't even try lol

False. The cheap supermarkets don't sell lower quality food and often better.

Because your politicians always keep sticking their noses in other countries issues, even if it doesn't concern you. Stop bothering others and they will stop caring about you.

>banter an American
>starts chanting about their military

Looks like he got mad for no reason