Last song

Hello Sup Forums. I am about to commit suicide, what do you think would be a great last song to listen to before i do it ? Since i am a huge Pixies fan, i thought maybe Wave Of Mutilation could fit just right in. Besides, it's lyrics kinda looks like a suicidal note or something. Anyway post your suggestion.

This is my last thread, thank you, people of Sup Forums, you redefined my definition of music. I love you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SmGNNdRQjc
youtube.com/watch?v=aub7ojxeEAw
youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0iVGQ2kc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ag6pIrzsT8I
youtube.com/watch?v=egXxDSyRfTs
youtube.com/watch?v=bVVtutbWlws&list=PLu2PFIr6288C6f-YcXRtDaIVplt0jsPuw
youtube.com/watch?v=RmF3zZSK8oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe don't? Theres no reason to unless your dying of some really painful disease

i am also suicidal but pls don't kys. we'll be sad together

I just heard this song but seems fitting -

youtube.com/watch?v=0SmGNNdRQjc

or The The - Giant

youtube.com/watch?v=aub7ojxeEAw

or y'know, maybe don't be such a fgt and realise that if you enjoy something in life, i.e. music, you can build your life around it and end up happy. S'up to you really.

has a good point, but if you're going to kill yourself, listen to something totally shit like Queen or Death Grips so that you won't regret you actions while you slowly fade out of consciousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ

mostly to troll whoever finds the body

Don't fucking kill yourself, please. There is always a way out of your problem. We are here for you, if you need to talk to someone
"Please, please, please let me get what i want" would make a sick suicide song tho

If you absolutely insist, just listen to the whole of Lift Your Skinny Fists. You'll either finish it and feel so empty that you have no desire to kill yourself because it would make no difference, or you'll feel satisfied that you've enjoyed all that life has to offer and can happily slip into the abyss

how are you going to do it?

Are your family hipsters? If so listen to what they would be most ashamed of you listening to.

>I love you all.
fag

Listen to Two Headed Boy Pt.2 to bring your life full circle.

This. Queen - I Want to Break Free

don't kill yourself senpai
life has so much to offer, you just need to find it

1-800-273-TALK (8255)
this is a US hotline

116 123
this is Samaritans if you're in the UK

there are hotlines for other countries as well, just please call one

Thanks for trying to prevent me from doing it, but i have come to a point where i don't feel like there's anything to live for.
Going to listen to this.I will shoot myself in the head. I don't have any family or anyone or anything i know that could find my body.

Going to try this.

Apparently Queen would be great. I guess i'll do that then.

I know i sound stupid, it's like any other song, but Wave Of Mutilation describes my entire " life " so perfectly, it seems that it was written just for me. I don't know.

Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Intermission

>It's an attention whoring bait thread

That being said I'd probably kill myself to the endless loop at the end of F#A#Infinity

Meh fuck it, i'll call one. If they'll actually make me rethink about it, that'll be just funny. My life has been as shitty as someone with a final stage terminal lung cancer that has seen his entire family and friends burn in a housefire and lost all his money, if you wan't an idea.

Wave of Mutilation describes the life of a Japanese salaryman you ignorant motherfucker. If you're going to kill yourself to a song, maybe do your fucking research first?

Don't shoot yourself unless you have some sort of terminal disease cunt

Maybe he is a Japanese salaryman.

try meditation or some deeper shit. worked for me

you have life to live for, dont live for others live for yourself, you wouldnt be sad if you lived for yourself and only yourself

Haha you funny man. I know the Pixies better than any fucker in the world, and most certainly better than you. I know every fucking fact on every fucking song in all of the albums.

I didn't say that the facts that the song is based on describes my life, i sais that the lyrics describes my life, and the way the guy in the song tells everyone goodbye, i thought it would be great to suicide with it.

->

All Star by Smash Mouth

are you 14?

If you re gonna shoot yourself in the head then choose a nirvana song.

Whatever you do, do not tell a hospital/ doctor. They will gain legal power over you and lock you up in an asylum even though there is nothing wrong with you.

Also, it's perfect normal to want to commit suicide because we are in an illegal empire which make us feel hopeless. Here watch my video for more information: EACH STATE IS A SOVEREIGN NATION UNTO ITSELF BY LAW. LINCOLN TRULY WAS THE ANTICHRIST!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0iVGQ2kc8

That's called "hypervigilance and emotional paralysis" i.e. a general apprehension about rational fears of which you are aware, but don't know how to deal with, and so are afraid to do anything for fear of making it worse, in addition to the stress caused by the fear; and most depression is caused by fear. Meanwhile suicidal tendencies are the normal result of anxiety becoming greater than its cause.

The first key is to identify these fears, and possibly any underlying issues that are causing them; otherwise they just become a general sense of dread over this-and-that. Society represses most fears, while causing others, and so it's essential to have a trusting relationship with an outside expert such as a therapist, which won't simply make the fears worse. These repressed issues don't go away, like an unpaid mortgage, i.e. you know and believe it deep down.

I think this is inevitable for most people if they don't identify their fears.

I don't think a suicide hotline will help since they are all well adjusted slaves.

Also, do you like this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=ag6pIrzsT8I

I'm glad you found music that you really connect with like that... before you go OP, since this won't matter, you mind telling us a bit about your life and what led to this?

Make a youtube video on Pixies I'd watch it.

We live in an illegal empire where we are nothing but slaves to the plutocracy i.e. THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY.

Suicide is the normal reaction to this. We already know why. Unless he is on meds i.e. those can ALSO MAKE YOU VERY SUICIDAL.

Why have a song playing at all? You've made up your mind to kill yourself because you feel no value as a person. Why do you need background music for it?

Just do it and get it over with.

This

I guess you're right, but as and
mentioned, this is a bait thread. I made it to see what would people choose as a last song/suicide song.

Yours is phenomenal and the best this far, never heard of this guy.

Even though my life is actually pretty fucked up and that i feel guilty of shits i've done, i don't think i'm going to suicide... for now.

Thanks for your contributions guys, and if you want to suicide, try to call a random number, and have a last (and maybe helpful) conversation with a totally random person, it might be better than calling these shit hotlines.

Goodbye.

Kys faggot

Now you should kill u self

i remember you - bjork (feat. ricardo lopez)

You're a faggot desu senpai

Haha i'll be more than happy to share the knowledge i have of my favourite band !

I have lots of interviews on tapes that arent even available on the net, personal interviews i made myself (i've met the band and Charles personally) of Charles, Joey, David, and Kim. Never met Paz though.

Also lots of original (signed but who fucking cares) vyniles and other stuff. I try to go to some show everytime they're on tour in europe.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Artur Rojek is really talented and one of my favorite artists.

I posted the info in case anyone really is thinking about suicide. It can help them.

youtube.com/watch?v=egXxDSyRfTs

youtube.com/watch?v=bVVtutbWlws&list=PLu2PFIr6288C6f-YcXRtDaIVplt0jsPuw

>Suicide is the normal reaction to this.
But most people didn't commit suicide so not really

I think my favorite song is Velouria.

Just listen to this, OP. Trust me.
youtube.com/watch?v=RmF3zZSK8oQ

Nice, since Velouria (my opinion) is probably one of the best musically and lyrically constructed songs by them.

I personnally really like Brick Is Red or Bone Machine, and of course Hey.

hang out and listen to music with us for a bit

STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING THREADS, LITERALLY NOBODY CARES WHAT MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU DIE

Oh this song is so sad man we all know how it ended for him, of course it's a fucking masterpiece but geez man.

Oh and by the way it's a bait thread. (See above)

Don't do it man. We love you user, and if you leave us, we'll be sad. We are all in this together.

So Lincoln didn't seize power? Take a brain fart pill!

OP?

>Television - Torn Curtain
This is what i'll be listening to