Would Death Note fail today?

So i just watched the youtube video of mr the imaginary axis on this topic and there's some disbelief in comments whether the video would be true if we assumed that yagami raito evolved with time. So my question is what would happen if death note got into hands of a highly intelligent person today in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Death-Note-Anonymity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take it >>>a hoe

The same thing that would happen when it fucking came out.

Some people would kill other people.

light would be 250 kilos and running void- and he'd be killing people like you via nigger user

probably just behead every single political head of the country you're in and then move onto international corporations COO and CEO, then onto whatever the fuck you want to kill by your own moral compass

give a man a weapon and he will strike until his heart is content, give him an ideal and he will strike until his heart stops beating

gwern.net/Death-Note-Anonymity

I'd throw it into the sea

Better question, what's the best way to make huge amounts of money with a death note without getting caught?
The most fun/creative?

I'd go full Biff and find the sport bets with the highest ratios and put everything on them, then make my guy/s win by killing his opponent.

Get your anime off my site REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is that way

Write Drumpf's name before he gets us all glassed, that's what a smart person would do.

khaoskid663 and kevin robinson

It would if the same retard used it. The only reason he was caught was because along with criminals he killed innocents who were close to him.
And L tracking him down to Japan because "that's where this obscure apparently first murder occurred" was pure plot convenience and luck. Plus the fact that Light killed him on live TV even though he wasn't a threat at the time. As "smart" as light is he isn't very intelligent.

depends on what exactly can a death note control per-death and outside of a single individual's sphere of influence for that death
Can you tell the death note that this one guy in the place will die of some stupid shit while watching a game of footbll where X team wins 57 to 41 against team Y on [date]?
fucking light had no ambition, he was just a fucking nerd

"Donald Drumpf, death by nuclear fallout"

WHOOPS

>George Soros, raped to death by 5 niggers

>Mrs. Watson from school, raped to death by me

Nah, you can only affect people directly, not events. You could make some billionaire saudi prince send a $500 thousand moneygram(untraceable) to you before jumping off the top of their mansion.

not technology
kys weeb

gwern is my husbando
no homo

How the fuck is this related to tech? I think you're on the wrong board, Sup Forumsro.

Anyway, I'd say the world would be pretty fucked, considering we have two major groups of thinkers in the US(this answer is from a US pov): the left, and the right. If it's placed in the hands of someone who identifies with one of these groups, then they'll destroy the opposing side.

Also, I used to realllly like Death Note, until I found out it was a normie show.

>can't live with the fact that he's a normie
Lel

Thanks for the bump.
Also bump.

Send threats to billionaires telling them you'll kill them if they don't send me huge amounts of money in an untraceable way.

Short big companies and kill their CEOs and presidents.

>until I found out it was a normie show
so you are admiting to be a hipster?

That guys' blog is a good read, highly recommended.

Any favorite articles you wanna share?

Most popular ones on the /index page.