Are you happy, Sup Forums?

Are you happy, Sup Forums?

fuck no

No, but I'm not sad.

hmm

No. Need to get rid of my gf but will destroy her life doing so and she did nothing to deserve that.

Yes!

Being sad is pointless, why bother being sad? What will it do to benefit your life?

Unless you're going to kill yourself, there is no logical reason to feel sad.

No

more info please

No

Yes. Because I'm not a nihilistic, I have my ideals of honour, fatherland and primacy of spiritual values over materialism.

I have ascended beyond feelings

She did nothing bad, so no reason to be mad at her. Just love disappeared over time (from my side) and it feels like a waste of time by now.
Would destroy her life because without me she would have to get back to her third world shithole, wasting all her education and effort over the last few years, destroying her dreams of a better life. (visa)

Where is she from?

Kinda, could be better

No, im physically not well for starters.

I'm balding, i'm ugly, i'm lonely and i'm starting to study at the uni in which everybody will laugh at me cuz i'm ugly, so i guess it could be better.

Is she hot at least?

No I just want to sleep all day

Dam,i think i'm fine for now,how about you?

content sometimes, but never happy

actually contemplating suicide atm, a gun and a really bad day would tempt me heavily.

Yes, I love my life!

I'd rather suffer my entire life than commit suicide and cause pain to my family

no and i dont wanna be

I don't really care, I didn't ask for any of this.

yes my life continues to get better with every passing day but the sense that everything is about to fall apart (on multiple, different levels) is creeping in every day

Now that I'm not ruining my life with alcohol I am