Yo assholes. Rec me some hip hop about being sad, anxious and hating myself. Need it for research

Yo assholes. Rec me some hip hop about being sad, anxious and hating myself. Need it for research.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHOEF8bRORc
youtube.com/watch?v=d3q_0UP6sck
exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/ramona
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lil Ugly Mane - Oblivian Access

z-ro

Also something 808s and Heartbreak sounding would work

tyler

danny brown

I Don't Like Shit I Don't Go Outside by Earl Sweatshirt is the epitome of sadrap

When you want to get out of it though, listen to Better In Tune With the Infinite by jay electronica

Earl Sweatshirt

Sad drake songs are also acceptable

KanYeWest - FML
KanYeWest - Real Friends
KanYeWest - Runaway
KanYeWest - Father, Stretch My Hand Pt. 1

sad and anxious people don't listen to hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=wHOEF8bRORc

french, but exactly what you're looking for + alcoholism

I do u fuck

i fuck with this

sisyphus - s/t

Open Mike Eagle's stuff, especially songs like Ziggy Starfish.

Specifically Grief and Faucet.

this

Bones or suicide boys

alot of the songs on this album.

exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/ramona

Shyne Coldchain Vol 2

CLPPNG

I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside

God loves ugly by atmosphere

this is the holy grail of sad rap:

is this album good?

This is legitimate, better production and flow than most of the memes posted on this board. The features on this also blend surprisingly well.

must suck to know that he's at his best creatively at his most miserable.

yea i didnt expect to like it as much as i did but its really solid.

i've always believed that the best music is made by people going through shit. the artist has to feel something when they write. it cant be music they made just to make music. but thats me.

apparently earl is happy now, and i think theres a chance that i wont care too much for his future work. but only time can tell

>i've always believed that the best music is made by people going through shit. the artist has to feel something when they write.

i think that differs from person to person. Some people can, and do even better, some people can't and make below average or can't even produce creatively at all.

I get like the latter. But I get my most creative thoughts, its a matter of action however.

milo

Seriously though, this must be one of the best rap songs

oh definitely. ive seen plenty of people on here talk about how they cant even bring themselves to make anything when they are depressed or anything like that. people like earl are just the ones that could

yeah, that's why i feel kinda sorry for him. It's a bit of a cross for him to bear creatively, it's not like you wanna be in that place.

does he want to be the voice for the voiceless? or is he just expressing himself?
goodness, i love this music

i get the feeling it's salvage. He finds something in the place he's in to express and get a cathartic feeling out of it.

Like talking to a psychologist for an hour, he's getting all those 3AM thoughts in his head out at once. Probably even recording it late as fuck in the night.

i get that feeling too. he's clearly tired as fuck on solace, but it seems like that he wont let himself sleep because he has to get some thoughts off his chest.
i find it interesting that he even published solace, even if it was in a low key way. he stated that it was recorded for his mom

Its ok, like something you'd expect from your nice friend that got Bs in school and loves Sup Forumscore but doesn't fit in with the artist crowd in any way shape or form.