ITT: We pretend it's 2005 - 2012

ITT: We pretend it's 2005 - 2012

>implying I'm not still playing osrs

Simba > scar

DID YOU INSTALL THE SRL INCLUDES?

ironman btw

k. i'm going go play midtown madness 2 with a sidewinder joystick on my presario laptop

buying lobbys 100ea

Have you guys seen avatar in 3d yet? It was so awesome, a classic that will be remembered.

GIRUGAMESH

anyone try out this new javascript framework "jquery?"

I rented a server for 350$/yr to host my php pet project. How do I assign a specific IP to it? They have given me a /16.

>play OSRS
>hardest boss mechanic in the game is just hiding behind a FUCKING WALL
>a-at least we don't s-spin
>*donates to some twitch titty streamer*
Nice game you've got there

Looks like a shitty Prototype clone to me. Why would anybody use it ever.

Can someone upload the new the rasmus album to rapidshare please?

Remember that time oldschool RS had a literal gay pride event in-game because they have a self proclaimed furry as a developer?

Been playing OSRS for a month now or so while I study. Been having fun. Sadly shit stats so I missed out on the rev loot piñatas

yea some fat white kid from new york made it too. for some reason google is taking interest in it though

>Sadly shit stats
Who cares, it's old-school. You're supposed to watch twitch streams not play the actual game

>when you program runescape bots to fight dragons and become a millionaire

whats up Sup Forums?

>programming bots for a game with a population that is 60% chink goldfarming bots already

I hate twitch. I absolutely refuse to watch any streams. Boils down to the fact that I don’t agree with giving man children and titty women who indirectly beg for money by playing a video game.

>man children and titty women
Literally 95% of the OSRS playerbase

>implying osrs is the same as classic rs2

Half life 3 when

That resolution doesn't even EXIST

>tfw spend 100s of hours a month doing rots

I've probably done rots with you

I will crush these peasants.

Was it really that cheap to get a /16?

Buy bitcoins guys

good on you for shutting up that faggot up about his shit private server.

>classic rs2 never 4get

Absolutely not.

JavaScript will die soon.

I never liked how the damage graphics were done in 2. 1 was quite crude how it just replaced the textures in places but 2 it was like you could slam into a brick wall and just get little chips on the bodywork.

OP plese buy my full gold mithril for 10M

I played in classic and early 2004
It's the same game as long as you play an Ironman sorry bud

>It's the same game as long as you play an Ironman
No it isn't even close.

What is this NicoNicoDouga I keep hearing about? Is it a hacker? Why does he give me the need to translate futaba and drink vegetable juice while a Chinese cartoon character fucks me with a leek?
Pic related

You didnt play in early 2000s then

Yes I did. Old-school is a completely different game. The only similar things are the graphics.

How's it different

Have you even played it? The meta is completely different, the training methods are completely different, there are entire new continents, monsters, and weapons. It's literally 2010-2011 RS put through a bad graphics machine.

>playing osrs after the GE update

ive killed over a thousand men for a whip ... seems excessive

>Whips still the best melee weapon
>Barrows still relevant
>No dungoneering or summoning
It's pretty similar to me, sure shit has been added, but at it's core it is still the same game

Guys, 2009 is finally a year of Linux on Desktop!

>Whips still the best melee weapon
This has to be bait
>No dungoneering or summoning
Raids are literally re skinned dungeoneering, even down to the boss attacks
>Barrows still relevant
Not after they added the Barrows teleport spell

Guys, I've overclocked my Wolfdale Celeron to 5 GHz, at 1.6 VCC and 250W cooler.
This shit is faster than any Core 2 Duo.

It's absolutely still the best all around weapon
Unless you're using a tentacle whip because you buy gold and have unlimited money
But like I said, Ironman is the only way to play

o dos thats right i played this shit on a ghetto ibm laptop and used th fucken red nub thing . fuck i was a dum kid.

Anyone else code RuneScape stats bots on swiftIRC in msl back in the day

>It's absolutely still the best all around weapon
No it isn't, Blowpipe is miles better.

Sure, I was talking about melee though, ranged is completely fucked thanks to rigour

pfff using shitty color scripts? my ibot nexus will never go down

let's upgrade to a newer, faster, more powerful version

What's the opinion on xfire?
I'm not much of a gamer but skype doesn't run too well for me.

ps3 has no gaems

xfire??? that's so 2005 friend. it's 2009 and everyone uses steam now

pssh..

>tfw you will never relive 2004/5 Runescape
OSRS was trash once they added the grand exchange. Iron man is meh, kinda relives the days of getting stuff yourself.
RS3 aint too bad, but I don't play RS anymore.

Anyone heard of this "Bitcoin" thing? Should I buy some?

we hooked reflection and are working on directx and openGL hooks as well. We will be the first with all 3.

IT'S NOT ONLY COLOR!

Nah, it’s not worth it

Man I fuckin remember Runescape. I used to bug abuse a lot, met a bunch of friends on Ezud. Good times, I think I still have an acc with smuggled anger weapons, penance horn, and fox/chicken/grain.

>anger weapons, penance horn, and fox/chicken/grain
What the hell are those? underageb&

are you retarded?
anger weps are from the crevice quest, penance horn from barbarian assault, and fox/chicken/grain is from recruitment drive quest.

Did you just not do quests or minigames? All of those are from 2006 or earlier.

I stopped playing in 04

anyone else having problems opening limp_bizkit_-_break_stuff.exe?

the thread literally says 2005-2012 why are you asking about stuff if you didnt play during that time

I miss runescape so fucking much

> bitcoin
enjoy losing your money

Why the hell is there a video game thread on Sup Forums and why such a large and random time period?

those are both excellent questions which neither answer nor invalidate mine

Hey, look at what my new operating system can do!

My father works at Valve, he told me it will come in 2-3 years max.

Whats you guys' favorite newgrounds game

holy shit, this is the definitive year of linux

LFM ICC 25 2 DPS 1 HEALS 250GS OR HIGHER

I come from the future, there will one day be a gay pride day in runsecape 3, you know what you gotta do brexit.

>ITT: We pretend it's 2005 - 2012

Well I am still in my early 20s and there is time for me to succeed in life, so why bother right now? My time will come, sit tight and relax :)

>smuggled anger weapons
Those are a cosmetic override you get as a reward for completing that quest

>penance horn
That's an actual reward, useful for agility training

It still exists and I'm playing it right now. Double XP weekend starts in 4 hours.

Not when I played, that sounds like nu-rs stuff. Overrides is where you can wear one thing and make it look like another, right?

>It still exists
but it's shit now. That combat update ruined it and everyone left.

Only the shitters left, the combat and bosses are better than ever. Look at the oldschool servers where the hardest boss fight is literally safespotting behind a wall because they're at the limit of what they can do with combat.

>Overrides is where you can wear one thing and make it look like another, right
Yes, although it gets forcibly disabled in PvP areas and you can examine people to see what they're actually wearing.

>safespotting behind a wall
not quite, several enemies spawn on your side of the wall, including multiple jads and a mage that can resurrect its friends. zuk's healers do high constant damage too, so you have to eat while also pray flicking enemies with less than 0.6 seconds of error.

>eating while prayer swapping is the pinnacle of OSRS combat
My fucking sides
>multiple jads
This was literally never hard, they've had this mechanic since the Kiln (and still do). One of the first people to get Inferno was an experience Telos streaker who borrowed someones account.

not saying it's hard, legitimately difficult pvm content seems basically impossible to make with the osrs engine, but it's not just safespotting either.

Ayyy no

fuck trading back in those were fun

lewd

They're literally not wrong though. Anything higher than 1920x1080 on a ≤14 inch laptop is a meme

Op here, because I said so.

2012 was like last month. Nothing has changed.

They used to give out /8's to every corp

Kc? I've got RoTS title

Pretty sure GE/GM has 3.0.0.0 or something like that

Yeah, they used to have 3.0.0.0/8, but is now maintained by ARIN. Ford still have 19.0.0.0/8, and Apple 17.0.0.0/8

>2005

this is the only future video game I will ever play again.... if nu-blizzard doesnt fuck it up. and no im not gonna play on some half-assed private server full of russians/chinks/autists