rateyourmusic.com/~nowekonto
rateyourmusic.com/~Dupiruka
rateyourmusic.com/collection/ak_64/r5.0
rateyourmusic.com/~Andy_Bob
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AMSP
>2.5
>:\

You're a fucking asshole, starting this thread to show off your edgy anti Sup Forums and fantano opinions, also you're basically showing that you haven't listened to prince, not even purple rain, before he died
Kill yourself

I dont like post ok computer radiohead tbH

>anti-mu
I dont give a fuck what mu likes
>fantano
reddit please
>havent listened to prince
I was born 1990 and prince was never big in my lifetime so I decided to give him a chance

post your RYM profiles, lads

Guess I'll never be part of Sup Forums since I don't like Death Grips at all. My highest DG score was 2.5 to The Money Story

15 year old detected

it's not difficult to detect them
OP is rateyourmusic.com/~nowekonto
rateyourmusic.com/~Dupiruka

Chance 3
Post Malone
New SchoolboyQ track

I had that HANL rated 4/5 for the past couple of years but I've been listening to it consistently enough and loving it enough that I bumped it up. If you're curious I have Deathconsciousness rated 3.5/5.
>Strawberry Jam worse than Sleep Cycle
Stop this, stop this now.
You seem like the type of guy to go out of his way to listen to things he pretty much knows he won't like for the sake of his curve.
I really wanted to love Souvlaki but outside of a few tracks I just thought it was good.
>AMSP and BP 5/5
Post the rest of your 5/5s?

>You seem like the type of guy to go out of his way to listen to things he pretty much knows he won't like for the sake of his curve

Not exactly for the sake of the curve, I just have morbid curiosity about certain albums that people shit on.

I happened to like a couple of them as well.

sham mirrors was really disappointing for "avant-garde" metal

haha what a fucking plebeian

It would be disappointing even for a "regular" metal release because it fucking sucks

rateyourmusic.com/collection/ak_64/r5.0
note that i have only recently started using it and i do not use it too often, and some of my opinions have changed.

only listened to oasis as a milestone album of sorts. slowcore is really good though guys.

b-but that repeater is way better than a 3.0

>I just have morbid curiosity about certain albums that people shit on.
Eh, alright, I can understand that I guess.
Is your NOTM rating your TPTB rating? I figure it is since you probably love JD if you love BP. Also props for The Chronic, I feel like that doesn't get enough love from a lot of people for some reason.
Morning Glory really isn't a bad album though, but whatever.

I'd need to listen to it again. Also, I'm not a music critic, I just rate on personal enjoyment only. I think its a splendid album, just not really for me.

I love Jenny Death but NOTM was such a masterpiece IMO, I'd probably give JD a 4-4.5

T A S T Y
A
S
T
Y

>BP a 2
Imagine what it must be like to actually believe this

>NOTM was such a masterpiece
I don't like it that much, I don't really like DG as much as you do, but it's seriously underrated. Definitely the better half of TPTB.

Some people are actually that retarded

That's fine senpai. Opinions are like voices we all have a different kind.

rateyourmusic.com/~Andy_Bob
that angels of light album is pretty great
>arcturus
>1 star
ouch

pls don't hurt me

>grouper
>2 stars
ouch

some people are just not white cucks

Why is it whenever I see these threads, I've just rated a bunch of albums by a single artist?

Nice edgy post

bump

very nice!
>AMSP
>not mediocre
noice
no
seriously why is Scott 2 so much worse than 1, 3, and 4?!
>HANL 4.5
>KAYTRANADA 3.0
lol
lmao
rofl
roflmao
>D&L on par with Parachutes
vomiting on you
all your clothes

these are a bad 5 because only 2 were new listens, the other 3 were albums I already liked and felt like rating

and then god said "i hate that nigger, i fucking HATE that nigger!"

Kaytranada just didn't really do much for me on first listen, I admit it could be a grower though. Not sure I'm too worried about the opinions of a guy who gave Coloring Book a 4 though, that's way too high.

do you not know how to count m8

>Not sure I'm too worried about the opinions of a guy who gave Coloring Book a 4 though, that's way too high.
>Not sure I'm too worried about the opinions of a guy who gave Coloring Book a 4 though, that's way too high.

>D&L 2.5
more like a 3-3.5

What do you think of Definitely Maybe?

>giving Elbow a high rating

I like you.