instant classic 9/10 color my fucking book chance

Other urls found in this thread:

www116.zippyshare.com/v/xBRV9gwN/file.html
mega.nz/#!VpAWSLJS!xCoJ0drvdDJeWjB1lNo6DUH_kY4zkVA3nldP6rZbezA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dumb niggas will call anything a "classic"

god you're a fucking moron op

chance is good, but he isn't great. step off his dick

It's like if Kanye West, Daft Punk, and a Priest got fucked up on acid, and decided to make AOTY 2016

Anyone got a link

good album
more like 7.5-8/10

i cant stop listening to it

just based on this cover it's shit

haven't listened to it yet but I know for a fact that this is 7/10

8.2/10

it's lovely

and it's just the beggining of the trilogy

#AreYouReadyBigFella?

HYPE

THANK YOU CHANCE

www116.zippyshare.com/v/xBRV9gwN/file.html

Its aight, but fuck this apple exclusive mixtape nonsense

just posted the link bruh, 320 ripped

>mfw blessings

>daft punk
explain this

Idk how you can't hear how bad the mixing is on some tracks. Lot of corny lyrics and bad features (I don't need to hear three minutes of "You don't want no problem, want no problem with me").

This album is legit like 5/10

>pls leave

objectively like a 6-6.5

I think I've listened to Same Drugs close to 20 times today.

>m4a protected

>doesn't open in Musicbee or iTunes or even play in fucking VLC

what the fuck is this shit

I'm in love with this album already

Chance is the biggest dude out there doing shit for Chicago, and I will always respect him for that. Kanye's good, but he sold his L ticket a decade ago. Still on my first listen of this album, but every track so far is a feel-good banger. People calling him corny are absolutely right and he is the best corny rapper alive. He is King Dork of Hip Hop.

His voice ruin everything
Aint heard but this is some bullshit,
Hype rap, annoying voice.

Views is the genre defining rap album of 2016, post-rap in the sense of breaking the limits.

Chance just another "arround Kanye west" dude like Kid cudi the teletubbie.

1. acid rap
2. 10 day
3. coloring book

Nah i aint going to listen it, A Moon Shaped Pool the last releaae of 2016 i downloaded, nothing will surprise or something, did not download any James Blake or Hype Beyoncé ~le political issues, critique baiting.

VIEWS already a classic. 2016 is over.

really not feeling this mixtape
i thought summer friends and blessings were OK and I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with putting the gospel type stuff into it but really i think that chance nailed the gospel thing on ultralight beam (only track i really like on TLOP) and on here it just sorta felt like a poppier toned down stale version of that.

he had some good verses when he was actually rapping but he barely raps on this mixtape at all desu

>this ain't no intro, this the entree

you couldnt have been more right, dummy.

word

Nobodys talking about his hopsin tier verse
"I don't believe in science I believe in signs." 11 of the songs were very disappointing to me as a huge chance fan

this is like when kid cudi starting sucking after motm2 after getting involved with kanye

anyone got a dl?

Views is bland as fuck. Nowhere near as engaging as this album

clever

views is the glorious return of watered-down adult contemporary. it's rap Journey

I think you mean a 320 transcoded from an AAC

MAN IF we like it, we like it.
I like it, and that being said, i never had an vendetta/hate against Drake. I'm fine, i am not a american 'nigga' from the guetto or some hipster europeian music writer who loooves street "rap", i'm fine. The themes of his music is relatable for me, soundtracking my life, my battles. Personal point of view thing, alpha male, the boasting thing.

I personly find it a weak album for the most part, like someone else brought up in the thread, I think there was too much gospel that didnt feel right.

>All Night

why should I?

I did enjoy Take Care and some of his newer singles but if you really think Views is in any way enjoyable, "relatable" or entertaining you have shit taste. It's the worst album Drake could have made, narcissistic shallow babbling over airy, empty beats. No hooks, no hits. It's shit.

mega.nz/#!VpAWSLJS!xCoJ0drvdDJeWjB1lNo6DUH_kY4zkVA3nldP6rZbezA

do u guys know what juke is

Cudi been involved with ye since before motm 1 you turd

Look it up on YouTube. Not sure why everyone is complaining when it's all available online

God awful.
Most of the album is a shit gospel rap album and the actual rap tracks, hes mimicking the features. In No Problems, he imitates lil wayne and its awful and in Mixtapes, he imitates young thug and yet again, awful. This album is tryna be a trap album and a gospel rap album all at the same time. All Night is a track about drinking and clubbing and talks about uber and stupid shit then the moment the track ends, How Great just starts yelling HOW GREAT IS GOD at you. Worst track sequence in rap since Poetic Justice's intro

so do you think that your trip code makes your opinion more valid or something, also your attempt at memeing was shit

you kanye dickriders swear chance is ripping of Kanye's "gospel album" (even though there's only one gospel song on Pablo) despite acid rap having many gospel sounds throughout the album

3 listens in, it feels perfect

and i haven't even listened to it without being sober yet

give it a *chance*

>Views is the genre defining rap album of 2016, post-rap in the sense of breaking the limits.