Gf got this for a work prize. how fucked am i? is the nsa meme true?

gf got this for a work prize. how fucked am i? is the nsa meme true?

am i safe in my own house?

Other urls found in this thread:

goonshowradio.radio.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTNnSnCY7nM
youtu.be/bTs47BUH3aI?t=259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not the Government you have to worry about, Its Google. God forbid they assign more relevant ads to your search queries. Don't like it? Turn off the mic.
>inb4 doesn't work
prove it

Someone from work wants to spy on your gf and learn your weak points so they can take you out of the picture. That or the NSA "gifted" it to your "gf", in both senses *wink

Unplug it when you want to discuss your bank heist and domestic abuse plans. Unpowered devices can't really monitor you.

Burden of proof is on your shoulders with such insane baseless claims.

put a pc with speakers near it

browse to goonshowradio.radio.net/

force the NSA to listen to a constant stream of absurdist british comedy from 1954

that'll teach 'em.

If it's any comfort, that will merely be the third or fourth microphone already recording everything you say.

>tfw the NSA secretly spend billions to revolutionize antenna technology just so that they can spy on you only with cmos power

just show your gf this video
youtube.com/watch?v=dTNnSnCY7nM

sell it or open it up and reverse engineer it
personal assistants and home automation are still a cool idea, I would use an open source version of alexa

more info?

yeah, I'm sure the algorithms will cry

>open source version of alexa

It's called Simon

Just sell it.

Be a man. Stand up for yourself.
Get rid of that shitty thing

Do what everyone else does when they win landfill at work, ebay it.

Do people actually want these? Do they even do anything useful?

What if you wanted to know if cats eat pancakes without having to go through all the effort to search for it on your phone or computer, huh??

Break up with her

It won't be doing anything a Windows/MacOS laptop/dekstop, iOS/Android phone/tablet, or Razer headset doesn't do already in terms of spying.

these devices are pretty meme. although google home is way better than alexa. literally the only true difference is it will search Google and give you last result while alexa just says she doesn't know.

i suppose if you purchase a bunch of stuff from amazon, it may be handy. i got mine as a gift from my company and I just get the weather.... thats basically all its good for atm..

youtu.be/bTs47BUH3aI?t=259

Jeff Bezos took a $600 million deal with the CIA. Do what you will with that information

I do this, but with Alex Jones instead