When did you lose respect for the Melon?

When did you lose respect for the Melon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4S2qlQGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=mP7tl9-luZE
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/578204800384262144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Definitely not with the James Blake review because he's right about the record being shit. Completely lacks direction

Is this his most disliked video?

I thought James Blake is just a meme. HIs first one is decent but that's it.

When I realized he's a narcissistic viral marketer.

I never had it, he always struck me as a self-important goof even if he was right a lot of the time

every one of his reviews deserves that ratio because he's an awful critic, but I can't imagine being a passionate defender of James Blake. that'd be like harassing someone for expressing a negative view on mayonnaise or something

After the Blur thing

in 2013

Pretty much sums it up

No this is

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4S2qlQGs0

I didn't. I respect his opinion even if it's different than mine. I don't watch or read reviews because I want to hear my perspective parrotted back to me. I watch the reviews because I want the opinion of someone who isn't influenced by hype and thought more about the album than good = classic, okay = trash. Basically, he's anti-Sup Forums.

Fuck your rationalism

There's also this
youtube.com/watch?v=mP7tl9-luZE

>Basically, he's anti-Sup Forums.

hahahahahahahahahaha

>having respect to him to begin with

he actually regrets this one

I don't think his reviews are interesting.

The video format doesn't make sense to me. Cal Chucktesta isn't enough of a reason for his reviews to be in a vlog-style format - he could write reviews and nothing would be lost.

At least Dead End Hip-Hop has banter (good to hear a bunch of people's viewpoints)

>Literally thinking mu isn't completely polarized

>Chucktesta
>XD

>muh progressive music

Without video, how will he be a living meme

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/578204800384262144

retard

what a faggot

His videos are what sets him apart from the pretentious shitlords at Pitchfork. If he wrote down everything he says in his reviews I would probably like them a lot less. Maybe if p4k reviewers made videos instead of writing babby's first creative writing essay it would seem like they enjoy music more than they enjoy talking about music.

At least he admits MBDTF is mediocre

>The video format doesn't make sense to me

wew lad

I've always preferred Spectrum Pulse.

I'd love it if he gave it another review and gave it a 5

That would be great

>IGN re-reviews God Hand by popular demand
>2/10

this

He makes videos to appeal to the ADHD-tards that can't read more than two sentences without ripping their eyeballs out their sockets.

I can't read your post without wanting to gouge my eyes either

Usually it only takes one sentence of a p4k review before I start gouging, but not for the reason you think

>he can read p4k reviews without punching a hole in his wall
a true patrician

kek

Kanye is trash

His Trout Mask Replica review made me lose all credit it him as a judge of music