Post a song and I'll review it. I'm cool with everything, including your own content

Post a song and I'll review it. I'm cool with everything, including your own content.

Promised follow-up to the previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECD3-s9pwKQ
soundcloud.com/stephanjd/a-climax-to-a-worthy-deathunfinished
soundcloud.com/stephanjd/sit-and-watch
soundcloud.com/stephanjd/mornings-from-childhood
youtu.be/e5Jsuged1_E
vocaroo.com/i/s0fCFLa2Bpp2
youtu.be/nheBN2UWAaM
youtube.com/watch?v=9YHzZdLhDN0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=sg209CadVQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Us9QsKOLcYY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEL-jttjzo
soundcloud.com/davidtoma/depths
youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M
youtu.be/hSHzY7dAxTA
youtube.com/watch?v=BLdewNWAeeM
youtube.com/watch?v=kxPpaDt9teI
youtube.com/watch?v=uU7cU-zfIKY
soundcloud.com/starbond/bowin
youtube.com/watch?v=hxmfSKQKYCI
youtube.com/watch?v=znjLSW8kfBM
youtube.com/watch?v=HG95oZZPIQg
youtube.com/watch?v=JtQKFR_1c2c
youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc
youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQaYPYXSo
youtube.com/watch?v=A29cDw57qWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
soundcloud.com/josh2012/kuua
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0ZYrVsg3Y
youtu.be/W8NoefTryy8
youtu.be/c8cIEGkZ-yA
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAcsrJcVQk
youtube.com/watch?v=aQTKXcR5bdo
youtube.com/watch?v=K3WBWy1Rf94
youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
youtube.com/watch?v=uVj6VBy-HaM
youtube.com/watch?v=bGCRaf-pQ0I
soundcloud.com/vesipaastab
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDHco20dQGY
youtube.com/watch?v=XHEFbX81XWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IzfJfkqfgHM
youtube.com/watch?v=WYdtayFD_qo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbW8bbao6E
ungratefulliving.bandcamp.com/track/mercurypoisoning-nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=f5gRjnAbWbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs8JMsmQn-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9fToHi0XWeo
youtube.com/watch?v=QIBJ-RYSAhU
youtube.com/watch?v=_4g_CWk_JBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ECD3-s9pwKQ

soundcloud.com/stephanjd/a-climax-to-a-worthy-deathunfinished

soundcloud.com/stephanjd/sit-and-watch
Note:Not sure I like the delay guitar on this one

soundcloud.com/stephanjd/mornings-from-childhood

youtu.be/e5Jsuged1_E

vocaroo.com/i/s0fCFLa2Bpp2

Reminder that I may not listen fully to the songs sometimes to, you know, not make this thread crash. Gotta go fast.

Great! I like the start a lot, great drums and the tiny hints of bass throughout nails it. A very 2000s kind of english music. (8/10)
Reminds me of the song above, very tranquil. The guitar, along with the production, isn't really the best. I like the acoustic part at the end. (6.5/10)

youtu.be/nheBN2UWAaM

Review of both song and video preferred.

Whoops, forgot the name.

Second song's retains the same mood with sweeter drums, but it feels like the synch between the guitar and the percussion's rhythm is sometimes lost. (5.5/10)
The third song reminds me of the mexican border and the latin samples in american songs. Simpler, much more skill is showcased. I don't play guitar but I think it's not properly tuned. (6/10)
Very mellow and playful. Not sure what it's meant to make you think of. Sounds like it came off Earthbound's soundtrack. Gets really riveting near the end. Maybe it drags on for too long. (7.5/10)
Oh wow, it's like if an acoustic shoegaze met the ending of Kid A. Nice voices. (8/10)

youtube.com/watch?v=9YHzZdLhDN0&feature=youtu.be

>file name not 'lusty negro attitudes'
why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=sg209CadVQM

youtube.com/watch?v=Us9QsKOLcYY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeEL-jttjzo

In regards to the third acoustic song, it's not a guitar. It's a Venezuelan Cuatro. It might have been slightly off-tune. Maybe I'll re-record it, I appreciate the feedback

soundcloud.com/davidtoma/depths

>acoustic shoegaze meets the ending of Kid A
Wow thanks, I really appreciate that

youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M

The song is kinda cheesy, same goes for the singing and the lyrics. It's nothing more than fun. Never been a crazy fan of Dylan. (7/10)
I'm not a fan of repeated shots, but there is a good use of perspective in the 4:3 ratio, like at 4:53 for example. I like the idea of a setting in Tokyo. Didn't enjoy some of the camera pans and movements, however the fading transitions fit in well with the rest and the theme. Superior to the song itself. (8.5/10)
Beware is about 120 BPM if I'm correct, Louis' going way slower. So poor and lazy to the point of being unfunny. (2.5/10)
Thanks for the correction, will hope to see you.
You're welcome!

youtu.be/hSHzY7dAxTA

youtube.com/watch?v=BLdewNWAeeM

Misuse of apostrophes and forgetting capital letters make this post slip into the oblivion of trashy music. (5/10)
The singing is top-notch. 2:05 is my favorite part of it, it's so liberating. I'm really feeling this one. (9/10)
Oh fuck, who mixed this? The reverbing vocals and those drums aren't good. (4.5/10)
The beat's too generic but it's all about the lyrics. Not much to say, a bit repetitive, especially near the end. (6.5/10)
Good, liked how some melodies came up underneath the main part of the song and how it changed throughout because of this. Drums should've followed that too, though. (7/10)

youtube.com/watch?v=kxPpaDt9teI

youtube.com/watch?v=uU7cU-zfIKY

Where can I get DSD files ?

soundcloud.com/starbond/bowin

youtube.com/watch?v=hxmfSKQKYCI

I've been recommended this group from a friend. I don't know much about kpop but it's definitely a step above the usual stuff. Good lyrics, like how the various members sang different parts. IIRC these girls blew up overseas because Pitchfork received them well. I'm so-so on the production. (7.5/10)
Don't know what genre this one could fall into, either folk or France-influenced anime background music. (Ditto)
The video reminds me of Geogaddi's cover. I like the guitar and synths a lot, the first especially in the harsher parts near the ending. (8/10)
George has a nice voice, he could do comedy albums... kinda. (4.5/10)

youtube.com/watch?v=znjLSW8kfBM

youtube.com/watch?v=HG95oZZPIQg

The starts sounds like violin playing on a synth. It's like what if a metalcore band decided to go hard on Muse covers as a joke all of a sudden without Bellamy's voice and ended up having to go through the whole thing. (5/10)
It's an attempt at ambient. I can't really describe this, I could open up Ableton and (6.5/10)
This is the highest status of elevator music. Great lenght, everything sounds the way it should. Great fucking handling. Nice trumpet skills there. (9.5/10)

youtube.com/watch?v=JtQKFR_1c2c

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWvlnMqLXc

youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQaYPYXSo

youtube.com/watch?v=A29cDw57qWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Good vocals and guitar. The triple singer/melody switch mid-way is great. (8/10)
You're running late to a date with your loved one in West London. This starts playing. (8/10)
That's some sampling there. Finally a decent mash-up. (7/10)
The drums are the best part. Reminds me of a slightly more polished Car Seat Headrest to a certain extent. Sad college music. Great vocals. (8/10)

Best batch I've had to review so far!

soundcloud.com/josh2012/kuua

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0ZYrVsg3Y

youtu.be/W8NoefTryy8

Sad indie folk? Reminds me of Swans for some reason. She's a great singer! (8/10)
Fuck, the slavs are killing it tonight. Great video, the russians are so good at doing them. (7.5/10)
Seriously speaking of meme music besides of that terrible production and cheesy voice - the lyrics are some top shit. (**I move away from the keyboard to rate the song, 6/10)
Is that cover a Giger? I have a poster and book on his works in my living room, loved that guy. An avant-garde piano session, I guess. (6.5/10)
The album version of Hot Head is already an overproduced version of an overproduced song. You just needed to record the vocals as bad as possible to make it worse. (1.5/10)
Good singing and lyrics. Subtle, perfect progression of the melody. (8.5/10)

youtu.be/c8cIEGkZ-yA

Not OP but I can't get over how nice this album is, and I'm usually the type to dismiss country.

I'm Thanks! I will definitely work on evolving my drums with the rest of the tracks. I tend to start with drum programming, and just kindof loop it throughout and forget about it, and I should probably stop that. It will be updated on the album version whenever I get that finished. Thanks again!

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAcsrJcVQk

youtube.com/watch?v=aQTKXcR5bdo

youtube.com/watch?v=K3WBWy1Rf94

Here you go OP

youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE

youtube.com/watch?v=uVj6VBy-HaM

>This video is not available.
Uh? (?/10)
You're welcome!
The cover still sounds pretty good for children singing. The processed guitar and drumpad are totally hilarious, though. (5.5/10)
Bold and catchy rhythm. Average singing. Appreciated the obligatory dance song echoing sentimental intermission. (7.5/10)

This is how songs in stereo should sound. Painfully average post-American Football emo song, ditto inspired lyrics and melody. (7.5/10)
I grew up with the Beastie Boys. Mandatory white boy song for the '80s, get your mindset on the right cloud and you'll get into it. Love the God-tier pewww sound. (9.5/10)
Perfect hip-hop/trap song stereotype meme. The red cup shrit cracks me up and when I saw "Bullshit Chri$" holding an AK I lost my shit. Everytime. Actually hearable. (7.5/10)
So tranquil, nice arrangement. (8/10)

youtube.com/watch?v=bGCRaf-pQ0I

soundcloud.com/vesipaastab

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDHco20dQGY

youtube.com/watch?v=XHEFbX81XWQ

Reminds me a lot of Sun Kil Moon's Benji. (8.5/10)
First song sounds like a late '70s german movie theme, I like the guitar and the drums. Feels levitating. (8.5/10)
Into this one, way experimental. I like this angry sounding repetitivity. (8/10)

Two more songs and I'm off to bed, very fucking tired.

how about something non-English?
youtube.com/watch?v=IzfJfkqfgHM

youtube.com/watch?v=WYdtayFD_qo

Is this dutch? God, I fucking hate that goddamn place. FUCK! (1/10)
Dutch too? I like the synthline and the drums, chill song. (I heard a "Marving Gaye" in there, 7.5/10)
Oh GOD, that phasing. Props to Empty Hero though, he's got his head in check. Kinda catchy. (6.5/10)

If somebody's up to take my place, I'm ok. If not, the thread can die here.
Goodnight everyone! See you tomorrow.

yeah is Dutch as well. the video is set in Belgium though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbW8bbao6E

hey op

ungratefulliving.bandcamp.com/track/mercurypoisoning-nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=f5gRjnAbWbo
Have a go at this one OP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs8JMsmQn-Q

can OP review this?
youtube.com/watch?v=9fToHi0XWeo

youtube.com/watch?v=QIBJ-RYSAhU

youtube.com/watch?v=_4g_CWk_JBI