DUDE COMMUNISM IS GREAT FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND VALUES BERNIE SANDERS 2016 LMAO

>DUDE COMMUNISM IS GREAT FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND VALUES BERNIE SANDERS 2016 LMAO

Why do people pretend to like this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left-wings got better taste, senpai.

I'm definitely right wing, but I couldn't give less of a shit about a political message on an album so long as I enjoy the music.

Wow wish I could un-see that image.

These elements come together with Perec's constraints for the book (in keeping with Oulipo objectives): he created a complex system which would generate for each chapter a list of items, references or objects which that chapter should then contain or allude to. He described this system as a "machine for inspiring stories".

There are 42 lists of 10 objects each, gathered into 10 groups of 4 with the last two lists a special "Couples" list. Some examples:

number of people involved
length of the chapter in pages
an activity
a position of the body
emotions
an animal
reading material
countries
2 lists of novelists, from whom a literary quotation is required
"Couples", e.g. Pride and Prejudice, Laurel and Hardy.

How these lists and objects apply to each chapter is governed by an array called a Graeco-Latin square. The lists are considered in pairs, and each pair is governed by one cell of the array, which guarantees that every combination of elements is encountered. For instance, the items in the couples list are seen once with their natural partner (in which case Perec gives an explicit reference), and once with every other element (where he is free to be cryptic). In the 1780s, the great mathematician Leonhard Euler had conjectured that a 10×10 Graeco-Latin square could not exist and it was not until 1959 that one was actually constructed, refuting Euler.

To further complicate matters, the 38th and 39th list are named "Missing" and "False" and each list comprises the numbers 1 to 10. The number these lists give for each chapter indicates one of the 10 groups of 4 lists, and folds the system back on itself: one of the elements must be omitted, and one must be false in some way (an opposite, for example). Things become tricky when the Missing and False numbers refer to group 10, which includes the Missing and False lists.

>I'm definitely right wing,
racist, misogynist, selfish bigot detected

For How Much Longer Will We Tolerate OP's Faggotness

Y (1979), one of the most intense, touching and vibrant albums in the history of rock music, was the outcome of the Pop Group's quest for a catastrophic balance between primitivism and futurism: the new wave's futuristic ambitions got transformed into a regression to prehistoric barbarism. At the same time, the band's furious stylistic fusion led to a a nuclear magma of violent funk syncopation, monster dub lines, savage African rhythms (Bruce Smith), dissonant saxophone (Gareth Sager), and visceral shouts and cries (Mark Stewart). The lyrics celebrated the unlikely wedding of punk nihilism and militant slogans. Both the method and the medium were permeated by an anarchic and subversive spirit. In fact, Stewart's declamation was closer to Brecht's theater than to "singing".

off by seven detected

Go back to Australia mate
I'm not dumb enough to fall for such an obvious shitpost

AN ORDER IS AN ORDER
EVEN WHEN IT MAKES NO SENSE

Oulipo is hipster bullshit, read some real literature like Beckett kid

Drink bleach.

Montie, is that you?

As for the subject: honestly, I don't give a fuck what musicians have to say about politics, unless they at least went to college and read a few books on the subject. Even then, what they say is probably shit compared to lyrics written by Richey Edwards.

I don't know, people say that Deceit by This Heat is an album that does not sound like any other albums ever made.. then I heard this a month ago

The right has contributed literally nothing of value to rock music. Why are you even complaining?

lol benis

>he doesn't like arguably one of the best post-punk albums of all time

That's because the right focuses on good music like classical.

I was more of a Crass fan, myself

I feel the same way on certain levels. I'm left wing, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying particular songs recorded by RAC Oi! bands. Fuck, Back w/a Bang, I Don't Like You, and Anti-Social are just good songs, period. Also some of the stuff off the No Surrender compilations, especially songs by Public Enemy and Brutal Attack are good. Just because I disagree with the politics and points of view these bands hold doesn't stop me from enjoying good music.

Ah HA! I see what you did there. Who's a clever poster then, eh?

I don't care if you got dubs, if it weren't for Wagner, there wouldn't be heavy metal. End of discussion! (Well, OK, Charlie Mingus, Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, and Miles Davis were very musically influential to early Black Sabbath albums)

[spoiler]Zappa[/spoiler]

>I can't separate political ideologies from music

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

Stand for Sup Forumss national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

remember, it's okay to spew communist bullshit and be racist against whites - oh wait, institutional racism lol - just don't say anything remotely republican or you'll end up blacklisted

>Le classical composers are all right-wing maymay

if anything classical composers were monarchists, since they worked for royal familys and outher landed gentry.

Because fuck Republicans.

This is a new breed of poseurcore
This is.....
Leftist core

Hey, isn't Oasis poseurcore monto?

N I G G E R

You should be a leftist Montie. Aren't you from Michigan? Everyday you wake up on the wrong side of capitalism. Join the fight brother!

kek rightwingers trying to be witty

Does Burzum count as right wing

daily reminder that leftist humor is literally quoting the right wing guys and making a silly face (e.g. Jon Stewart)

follow your own advice and stop appropriating black culture

i love cocks because i'm gay

>2016
>mfw western values mean something to people

strawmaning so hard it hurts

The right doesn't really like change.

>no Cornelius cardew
>no woody Guthrie
>leftover crack
gross

I'm a nationalist and I agree

Because musically it's great even if you don't agree with the politics

triggered

>BERNIE SANDERS 2016 LMAO
>album recorded and released in 1979
>plus the music is fucking amazing and creative even if you're not a lefty

you expected anything else from Sup Forumsacks?

Pretty much all your 10/10 albums are made by leftists

>not wanting to control the means of production

ok kid. also, wtf does this have to do with music?

Calm down, autist

Dude, strawman, come on. Have a better argument than that. There's literally tons of articles you could use citing specific studies and comparing them to his policies and ideas but instead you just fucking strawman??? This is why I got off Sup Forums none of you know how to argue because you just spend time in an echo chamber where instead of actually spending time researching and developing your arguments, you just say, here's a chart, look at it, it proves my point and add nothing of further value. You are literally being as dumb as leftists arguing points that are ad hominem.