The youtuber What's Inside just destroyed a piece of history. they destroyed an original IBM PC

The youtuber What's Inside just destroyed a piece of history. they destroyed an original IBM PC.

They have GONE TOO FAR. As a collector of vintage computers, shit like this pisses me off.

here's the vid, let's thumbs down them to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOG6DAVFrkc

it's just a fucking computer.

I can't wait till he does a youtube "what's inside of my skull"
then we can put an end to the mindless destruction of things

there is a way to find out what's inside a computer without using a hammer, but apparently he's afraid he won't become popular using a screwdriver. that craving for likes, thumbs ups, and views will doom western civilzation.

that shit needs to stop.

It is a shitty computer, why do we care?
Nice keyboard though.

>that craving for likes, thumbs ups, and views will doom western civilzation
Our civilization was and is already doomed by the fact we are all so in love with ourselves, this stuff just feeds our ego

despite your trips, nothing is sacred breh

...and you're just increasing their views and revenue. I really couldn't care less what they do with their own personal IBM PC.

A piece of fucking history. Give me a break. The IBM PC is in no danger of being forgotten, and out of all the historical things to remember it really doesn't even rate a place.

While I agree with these anons (, , , ) on the fact that it's only a computer, I also feel it's a bit unnecessary to destroy the thing, he could just have opened it and called it a day, but he just destroyed it for the clicks.

The guy's a fucking idiot man. He sold his Tesla becuase it had bald tires and they kept sliding around in the snow.

It is a shitbox powered by IC, that are less powerful, that chinks blob on calculator.

>those coils can maintain some energy, even if you have unplugged *it*
What a dumb fuck. I wish next time he will become a resistor to discharge CRT.

What's a computer

>I'm offended that he's doing things I don't like or agree with, with his own personal property
Get fucked, communists.

He can do whatever he wants with the pc, but he posted this online and as much of a right he has to break this computer, we also have a right to call him out for being an idiot

He also destroys a rare pac-man arcade machine in another video.

Seriously, I don't get why the fuck some idiots here watch Youtubers they hate AND yet post the goddamn videos on here. Almost makes me think they're shill in disguise.

i laughed

>we also have a right to call him out for being an idiot
NO, you don't you fucking autist.

His clickbait got your view you stupid cuck. Thanks for being part of the problem. Kindly kill yourself.

Once you do something on a public forum you leave yourself open to that forum, so yes, anybody is free to call him out on his stupidity.

Your an idiot, and I have the right to say that. Try and stop me.

tbf it's ppl like him who put into question the validity of inalienable rights for all.

Actions in the public domain apparently cannot be criticized anymore...Wew
Despite the fact that he made the choice to post this video for the world to see. if he didnt want anyone to call him out, then he shouldn't have posted the vid. If i own a dildo and i go fuck myself in the middle of times square do people just have to shut up and not say anything because i own the dildo?
Seriously are you pretending to be retarded?

Did he look like he was having fun at least?
I don't know if you've ever done it but smashing something does cause a certain sense of exhilaration.
He mighta done it because he's a secret smash junky, not just for the clicks.

It is part of history, you like it or not. Many of the concepts used by the operating systems used today, even linux, came from the early computers, many from ibm mainframes. The technology we have today didn't come from nothing, that's a history behind it. And this computer could have been used by a museum, for example, to show people what kind of computers we had in past, to become what we use today.

>it's my thing! coddle me for doing stupid things to it!
No thanks, betamale.

I bet you get dick hurt and cry when someone throws a record like a Frisbee.

there are also millions of units and they are pretty useless today.
you can get a complete 5150 set for ~$150, history doesn't mean shit to outdated electronics.

HOWEVER, this guy and his idiotic "let's just break it" attitude pisses me off, it's even worse when one of his irritating children is presenting with him.
just bait him into doing "what's inside the Mexican cartels?" The episode afterwards will be "what's inside of my son?"

I'm pretty vehemently opposed to shit-chucking apes who destroy old things they don't understand or care to learn more about just for the sake of it with utterly no appreciation and then try to justify it with simple-minded statements, but I really don't know if I can fellate crybaby faggots who don't know shit about it either but simply take the opposite stance.

It wasn't some crucial piece of cultural/industrial history lost to the ages, but it's one less of a dwindling stock of very desirable pieces of equipment that a lot of people would kill to have that would make for a much more interesting video or series of videos than some shit clickbait where a retard spends two minutes mislabeling components and then beats the shit out of it with a sledgehammer for no reason while trying to pretend to be fostering education.

People are disgusted by this shit for all the wrong reasons.

>click
>YOUNG BOY DISCOVERS FLOPPY DI--
>oh wait

Spoken like a shithead who only sees a computer as a Facebook machine.

Yes, we do have a right, even a responsibility, to call out people for doing something reprehensible. Are you saying Trump is immune to criticism too?
I agree completely user. If the fucking faggot doesn't want to get bitched at he should take it down. Putting things in the public domain absolutely opens you to criticism.

What's a computer?

>getting upset about an old appliance being broken

This, why cant eurotrash commies understand capitalism, its his fucken computer that he paid for with his own money so he has the freedom to do with it whatever he wants, free market at work right there

Why do you care?
Do you have autism or something?

There's thousands of them still around if you want one.
Even still boxed models.

So is ok to advertise now? Where are the mods?

The Apple I is the first personal computer, they should break that instead.

what's a youtube?

>lmao bruh why do you care it's just a fucking statue/building/document/painting

I reported this video to youtube for harmful and hateful acts.

>computer that can be worth thousands and thousands of dollars
>lets break it to see its guts
why?

TRIGGERED.
>Hey kid, how old are you
>One One and a half
B U R N T H I S F A G G O T.

The MITS Altair 8800 predates the Apple I though.

Get fucked, commie.

>you can get a complete 5150 set for ~$150, history doesn't mean shit to outdated electronics.
That's still ten times more that you are going to get for anything made between 1998 and 2008. Still a retarded waste.

But I don't care. Everything is transient.

These computers were mass produced. They're not unique or special.

This is why gays should not be allowed to have children.. Look at that little faggot in the making

This. And unlike a bunch of the old mainframe stuff from the 70's, personal computers have survived in far greater numbers.

>tfw have a bunch of old 3174 IBM mainframe shit taking up space because it's functional and I don't want to toss it since it's probably less than a few dozen still alive
>tfw the memespring keyboard for the terminal is worth ten times more than the rest of the equipment

reported for violence > youth violence

NYPA, and these faggots will be in my next trailerload to the tip. U mad breh?

What a fuck face, thumb down

Look at this faggot being all stupid and shit, do us all a favor and kys

There's tens of thousands of those out there.

>ersonal computers have survived in far greater numbers

>NYPA

> hello, I'm new here

They're worth a couple hundred bucks.
You can pick one up on ebay right now if you want.

LETS GET HIM, FELLOW REDDITORS

not your personal army, redditor
they only destroyed a monitor that you can get for $100 on ebay
just think every one that is destroyed increases the scarcity of surviving ones

casually mentioning destroying an arcade machine annoyed me more, like this braindead moron can't do anything except smash shit up with his annoying little brat kid

>youtuber
>Implying these fags, these poor excuses for celebrities actually matter

He destroyed the monitor, not the computer itself. While unfortunate, I can't say it's worthy of bringing out the torches and pitchforks.

at least some dumbass hipster isn't using it as a display piece somewhere

fucking lol that is retarded

24, actually.

>not realizing he is 3 and a half

You may be right there but it is still not a lot and they are not rare.
They're just being saved from going to recycling or the dump really. Even then, he only smashed the monitor and didn't damage the internals at all (unless they fucked it with their greasy fingers).

yes millions of them were destroyed in decades past but nobody said a thing.

if comedy=tragedy+time, then tragedy=comedy-time?

I should gut one of these and put a modern PC/LCD inside, it would look really nice on my desk but muh power

DELET THIS

What a fucking retard, touching the inside of a CRT with a metal object.
Does he have a fucking deathwish? Those things are basically giant capacitors with, at best, thousands of volts of potential inside them.

Individualism breeds competition.