He doesn't use kailh box switches

>he doesn't use kailh box switches
explain yourself

I use something else.

/thread

what do you use and why?

>not using zealios

Because I'm not poor and have a topre keyboard

Something else because I either prefer it or see no need to make the change from it. Why does this bother you?

Plastic crap on plastic crap made as cheaply as possible.

Hard Pass.

Just ordered some navies the other day, what should I expect? I'm currently using cherry mx blues

They'll feel better, but you will until you've fully adjusted to their weight, you'll get tired easily. Don't try to bottom out.

not sure how you got insecurity from me asking a genuine question, and also not sure why you deferred answering the question to try and derail

they're heavier and stiffer than blues but much more enjoyable to type on, good luck user, what board are you building? Also, what made you choose those over jade?

not him, but Jade isn't worth anyone's' time. The spring is so light that the steam has trouble returning past the clickbar, sometimes taking longer than other switches, sometimes not returning at all.

I've heard rumours that jades sometimes get stuck, so didn't want to risk it. As for the board, I just got a cheap keyboard with replaceable switches I plan to swap, fully custom 104 boards are very expensive and I didn't want to spend much on the whole thing, although I did get some thick pbt keycaps with side printing for it.

what are you using now?
yeah I'm moving from clears and having a tough time picking what to go to next, I like the feel of both

Buckling springs or bust, baby

I'm still waiting for my motospeed ck61 to arrive.

I use Navy box THICCs

zealios feel okay, and zealiostotles are awesome, but the kalih clicky with the clickbars are something else

Any of you plebs ever try Halo True switches? Holy shit they feel great.

I have a Dell keyboard that doesn't use switches.

>Halo

mech keyboards are hella expensive in my country and you cant really get any that dont use cherry switches

this person knows what's up

loving my topre keyboard, would recommend to everyone. I laugh at people with their loud keyboards

/thread

im gonna make proprietary switches with pentagrams as the connector and they're gonna feel like typing on hell

But I am using jades right now

don't you soyboy buyfags already have a containment thread?

Shit chink switches that feel like mush after a year.

topre are more enjoyable to use than any "actual" mech switch.

i use Cherry MX Brown

Because I already have a switch type I like and don't feel like spending more money on a keyboard. Also Budweiser it's a pain in the ass to find an ISO layout mechanical keyboard in the US

Didn't mean to type Budweiser in that sentence what the hell

Zeal is a jew and zealios are mediocre

I use romer G. fite me

i use a laptop

Why use those when they can be considered pretty much close to identical to cherries?

>Using a meme membrane keyboard

Those are the regular kailh switches, these box switches are very different. The clicky ones use a different click mechanism which makes them have a better click, specially the thick click ones (navy and jade) you should look up a comparison on youtube to see the click difference yourself.

how do you like them, and why did you choose them over navy?

anyone who circlejerks about mechanical keyboards either has too much time to waste on useless shit or is underage.
Use whatever keyboard you want as long as you actually do something with it