Is this Sup Forums's greatest achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

installafriend.bandcamp.com/
dareyouentermymagicalrealm.bandcamp.com/
mublackmetal.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know this because of Moon Man

>not Hanging Dong

No. That would be oceangrunge.

one of best memecore albums of all time. the sequel is even better, though

yeah probably

no

How are you still spamming this?

Incorrect.
It's not spam. You just have shit taste.

I hope he makes a 4th album

Sup Forums's greatest achievement has been the successful containment of autistic music aficionados. when you consider how much worse things would be, not just on the other Sup Forums boards but across the internet if Sup Forums didn't exist. thank god m00t had the foresight to create this shithole to serve as a dumping ground for all 64+ million "music-related" posts. the man was a visionary.

This will probably always be my favorite.

moot is pretty cute desu senpai baka

yes

desu desu
thanks guys

>not the prequel mixtape Donald's Theory: This dick is free

bless you

reminder that le wonky cowboy was a (unironic) forced meme

No dude I'm fucking serious. Hillary Mask Replica is really good. Listen to it again.

reminder john lennon was a forced meme of his time

You've been shilling your own shit for two years now, please consider what you could've achieved with that time if you'd move on

I was in this thread

someone fucking link this again

I'll do ya one better

>installafriend.bandcamp.com/
thanks man
I actually contributed to this lmao

Sup Forums's dungeon synth and black metal albums are fucking GOAT desu

>be on indie rock forum
>see post from user
>hell be fine
>"no"

If anything the biggest Sup Forums microgenre archievement was tonefield, first because its really a real genre, unlike the others that are just previously existing sub-genres where all the artists follow the same thing

second because they actually discovered what would colorfield would be if it was a music genre instead of a painting ones.

Yes, 90% of the songs (or even more) sucks ALOT, but its the potential that counts here

>Sup Forums's dungeon synth and black metal albums are fucking GOAT desu
Where

dungeon synth:
dareyouentermymagicalrealm.bandcamp.com/

trve black metal:
mublackmetal.bandcamp.com/

haha

nope

Glad people think so. Worked on both of these

Objectively the worst thing Sup Forums has ever done

SERIOUS PIPES

where is the user that posted this

i was the other guy

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

>19 years old
>still posts on Sup Forums
he'll be fine

history of flesh will never be surpassed

that's jamie stewart's meme. not yours, aaron

i did the cover for that's unfortunate, cool seeing someone else like it

I did the DJ High Functioning Stroke tracks for both Quads albums. A lot of fun to make.

Have you guys listened to Montie's a Cunt yet? I thought it was a stellar release.

And lest we forget Trump Mask Replica

I made 6 tracks for Montie's a cunt. I'm proud that we made a 20-track album and discussed it in the same thread before reaching the bump limit. That's an achievement all on it's own.

>MICHELLE ON MY DICK
>DRIP DRIP DRIP
Arguably MoonMan's most accessible track

What track?

It's an amazing symphony. It really manages to please everybody on Sup Forums

The Dicklick Brigade made over 100 albums

It will always be Sup Forums's greatest achievement

The First Lady (Second Hoe)

>he'll be fine
>not hell be fine

learn to meme

What's the name of the album?

I made 4 and I thought that was too much.

Norwegian Wood

absolute madness

That's what I call my penis.

thats awesome. also checked

It wasn't don't worry. 20 tracks is a lot.
Also I didn't care what people thought about the number of tracks I did since I was also uploading the album and set the track limit at 20.

I made tracks 2,3,5,7,13 and 15

It came together like magic. Really, I have never seen a Sup Forumssic album put together that quickly. It took one thread for the completion of the track list, band name, album title, and cover art, the delivery of all songs, the upload of the album onto bandcamp, and the listen-along. It was truly a great thing to be a part of

When will we get more Jeffery Mangus and the Lads?

I'm glad other people had fun. I'll be sure to make more Sup Forums makes an album threads in the future.

FAST AND BULBUS

No
I am

nice digits, legendary posts