Power Bank Recommendations

Any good power banks that are small enough to travel with and that can charge an iphone and samsung phone?

if you cant remember to charge your phone you are soyboy or have a soyboy phone with a shit battery

clearly never travels

Jesus fuck, soy is certainly a new word to use and abuse these days

sorry it's impossible to charge 2 different brands of phone

soyboys were so triggered by this label that they now spam it in every thread to try to get everyone sick of it so that they'll never get called soyboy again

I'll always recommend Anker these days. Doesn't matter which, just take your pick.

Don't know about him, but I do. My Redmi 4 Prime lasts at least two days with medium usage, with "medium" meaning "occasional use of the phone because you should talk with people and have fun or do your job while you're traveling, and not wasting your time on a phone". Buy better phones, not powerbanks
>inb4 people calls me a normie because I can enjoy an offline life

>not uploading photos on your phone of your trip
>not messaging people back home
>not using video chat
>not taking photos constantly
>not watching movies on the plane or listening to music on your transit

yeah "normie" lmao

>iphone
Found your problem.

>Videochat
Why?
>Movies on a phone
>Messaging people back home
You shouldn't left if you need to talk to them

Hey user, it seems this unhealthy obsession with estrogen affecting your body is getting the better of you. Isn't now a good time to see a therapist about this?
t. jewish ploy more commonly known as a tranny

late. I already have a drawer with a years supply of androcur and progynova

Good girl uwu
same here down to the AA and E types

Why are there so many of you trannies on Sup Forums? You people are spilling over into /vg/.

I'll stop shitting this thread up after this post, but just because you're mentally ill and want to cut your dick off, doesn't mean you can't enjoy video games or technology :)
Sorry for sidetracking

uwu
autism and gender dysphoria are highly comorbid, so our attraction to tech only makes sense

Don't know how you travel but that's the one case where I really need a powerbank. And I also have the Redmeme 4 Prime. I use it for music or some video if I travel on trains or buses. I use the GPS if I drive a car. I'll take photos since there's actually interesting things to take photos of and so on. I'll probably drain the battery 3-4 times as fast.

As for a powerbank, I recommend reading the reviews on Amazon or something before buying one. The first I bought was a cheap one called iFrogs or something. It's got a pretty serious self-discharge and many do. This means that if you charge it and put it in a drawer for a few weeks and grab it and try to use it you can't because the battery's flat. Also don't trust the rating to be anywhere near accurate, get one that's wildly overpowered.

Airplanes have usb ports for phone charging.

I need someone to explain to me all these new fucking charging standards and the OEM names for them. My Moto G5s has "turbopower" which I believe is Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, but I do not know what the fuck that even means or which power banks support it.

Also wtf is USB-PD?

Basically it means the phone is able charge faster if the charge source is powerful enough. A wall socket is infinite power. Any battery with a 2.4v output is also going to charge fast as well.

I got the faster charging part, obviously. Problem is finding out what is compatible with what, giving the best results, and not buying anything that's superseded by a new standard in 6 months.

Some people travel for business and need to communicate with their employees etc.

>not uploading photos on your phone of your trip
Not a normie
>not messaging people back home
I do
>not using video chat
Who does
>not taking photos constantly
I have an actual camera
>not watching movies on the plane or listening to music on your transit
I do

>I use it for music or some video if I travel on trains or buses.
I do this too, my battery doesn't drain that much. I mean, yes, videos do, but I don't watch more than 2 hours of movies or stuff
>I use the GPS if I drive a car.
I don't because I got my license recently, but honestly I'd use a car charger
>I'll take photos since there's actually interesting things to take photos of and so on.
I have a camera but I get that most people doesn't, so I guess it depends on the use case; but, I don't think that would drain a 4000mAh completely unless you do it for 4 consecutive hours