Tfw your country has no cool Orthodox churches because no one here is Orthodox.. :(

Tfw your country has no cool Orthodox churches because no one here is Orthodox.. :(

Also, post your local Orthodox churches

Photo: Finnish Orthodox Church

Ryssa garbage

ur garbage

Near Potsdam

That's from my city. We have like 12 of them though. That's the biggest one.

Orthodox churches are comfy as fuck.

I prefer Catholic aesthetics, personally, but I drive past this every day on my way to work.

Pic related is the Russian Orthodox church in my city. Fucking sad, especially compared to the number of (German-)Russians we got.

No idea what they do wrong, but there are small comfy "churches" (more or less regular houses, but with nice paintings, some crosses etc.) from the Serbs and even the Romanians (had no idea they had any Orthodox christians).

Never mind, this is Catholic. Huh. I've been driving past this thing for 20 years thinking it was Eastern Orthodox.

German-Russians don't build orthodox churches because they are manily protestants (and sometimes catholics)

Serbian church in Trieste

whenever I travel by bus and pass by this church there's always some wacko that crosses himself

Greek Orthodox church in Venice

The Orthodox do that as well? I do that whenever I pass a Catholic church.

No church in my town but here's a "prayer room".

Interior of an orthodox monastery in the middle of nowhere in Arizona.

Yes.

And the exterior of the same.

Muh city

to be returned soon

Why do you say people who do that are wackos, by the way?

Was considering attending the liturgy yesterday after having read up a bit on orthodox customs, but felt like it'd be awkward being an outsider in a place full of Russians.

They generally look a lot better than most newly built Catholic churches.

Oh, right, thinking about it... all of the Russian-Germans I know are either protestants (heretics) or catholics...

I just googled Orthodaox Church in New Brunswick. This is what came up. Not sure why the cross doesn't have a penis arm like most orthodox ones

It's Greek Catholic. It's a church in communion with the pope but follows orthodox tradition

downtown toronto

it's pretty nice, they did a lot of work addressing the conflict between russia and ukraine, collecting donations for the refugees

A serbian king was buried there until recently

This is the Russian Orthodox Church from Buenos Aires.

Yes, I corrected myself after having looked it up on Wikipedia.

russian orthodox architecture>>>>>>>>>>>>persio-islamic architecture>>>>>>>>>>>>>gothic architecture

Which town?

Literally on our $1 bill

Orthodox christianity is a meme christianity hbt.

all the exteriors seemed to be garbage, nicest interior I found though.