4 GOAT albums released on the same day

>4 GOAT albums released on the same day

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Yeah may's a pretty wild month so far

been away from new music for a while, I recognise Chance but who are the other three?

Shitty albums actually you fuckin pleb

Bottom left is KAYTRANADA dont know the other ones

If neither of you recognize these albums then you really are new to music.

Jessy Lanza and Mark Pritchard

bottom left is Kaytranada's 99.9%, pretty decent album, great track flow

Kill yourself faggot.

Jessy Lanza - Oh No
Kaytranada - 99.9%
Mark Pritchard - Under The Sun

apart from lanza none of these are even close to perfect but anything for a bait thread right

>new to music
>for not recognizing new albums

>implying that the people checking Pitchfork daily are the ones who aren't new to music

this isn't very clever anymore, cut it out

These are very basic releases, if you haven't heard of them it's because you're still working through the Sup Forumscore chart.

Sup Forumscore is trash I listen to what I like, if it happens to be something Sup Forums seems to like, thats fine

>I listen to what I like
And apparently what you like is only what everybody on leddit and Sup Forums talk about

Meh, not really. I don't like Radiohead, Spiritualized, Neutral Milk Hotel and other Sup Forums staples. I'm really not that focused in being knowledgeable and shit about my music, I'm content with the enjoyment they give me.

okay, i've heard of all of them, but that's because i try to keep an eye on 2016 music. i'm not listening to any of it, 'cause it's all p4k garbage. you are still very new to music if you follow along with every single random new release that p4k hypes. that is the point. you're being an elitist about being an indieheads dweeb.

>I'm really not that focused in being knowledgeable and shit about my music, I'm content with the enjoyment they give me.
If you really liked music, you'd want all the music you can.
>i'm not listening to any of it, 'cause it's all p4k garbage.
lolwut? Chance will get BNM but how can you call the rest P4k hype material?
Pitchfork covering it doesn't mean they're promoting it, they've given plenty of interviews followed with pans.

stop

>If you really liked music, you'd want all the music you can.
lol what? I don't like some styles

>Mark Pritchard
Holy shit

What is the album like? Anything close to his GC work?

>These are very basic releases
lol what does that even mean. what's "basic" to you isn't necessarily "basic" for everyone else. and i've always hated chance so i'm not even going to bother listening to it.

>lol what does that even mean
Pritchard's on Warp.
Lanza's on Hyperdub.
If you don't follow these labels...you just don't care.

so I'm not familiar with his previous work but basically Under the Sun is an avantgarde kind of drone/ambient album
except actually really interesting in how he varies the timbres and develops the tracks

like I don't like ambient/drone but I love this album