Bluish is the best song on here by around 600 kilometers

bluish is the best song on here by around 600 kilometers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=200nv9Ud3lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed. I love when bands make love songs that actually work and sound authentic.

Do you appreciate the subtleties of Taste, bud?

I think Bluish is the best too, but not by a lot. Just a real good album.

Yeah, not nearly as good as bluish though

what i was trying to convey with this post is that bluish is an absurdly good song on an already fantastic album

Also Frightened, Brother Sport, In The Flowers as well as My Girls are better.

Phew, glad I'm not the only one with this opinion.

is the title a yellow submarine reference?

Nah Taste is the superior mid-album chillout

Taste > Bluish > Guys Eyes

Dude its like the worst.

This, it and no more running are the closest the album comes to dragging, though it never does

how do you guys hear the chorus and not immediately feel that dopamine

Lion in a Coma is the worst song on the album.

Bluish and No More Running legitimately serve a purpose by stretching out the momentum.

You know what happens when you get rid of songs like that?

Painting With.

youtube.com/watch?v=200nv9Ud3lE

Absolutely fucking plebeian
>Best
Brothersports
>Runner Up
No More Running
>Worst
Summertime Clothes
>Overrated
My Girls
>Underrated
Bluish

put on that dress that i liiiiiike! makes me so crazy though i can't say whyyyy

holy shit how do you not die of happiness every time you hear that? i just heard it in my head and i'm already hard

these
bluish is second worst by a large margin, no more runnin is worst
and before somebody points out that no more runnin is the necessary calm before the storm that is brother sport, I agree, they just could've made a better calm song to put there

I am always baffled when people say No More Runnin is somehow a bad song, or even just that it's the least-good song on MPP. If IT'S WHAT I HOPE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-OH doesn't get you every time then you've got problems.

Lion in a Coma is the worst song by far. Bluish is top 3

>Blue eyeshadow
>It's not exactly blue though
>I refuse to call it anything but your blue...

GREAT LYRICS, AVEY!

>Summertime Clothes
>Worst

>Overrated
>My Girls

Regardless if you actually think this, it reeks of contrarianism.

Lion in a Coma is much worse than Summertime Clothes.

I get that they needed to slow things down, there's no problem with that, but I think also frightened is a good example of how they could've done that. Love Lion in a Coma, the production and songwriting are incredible.
(also I liked painting with, don't tell anyone)

>My Girls
>Not overrated
Overrated ≠ bad
Actually, i don't dislike any song on this album, and it's my 2nd favorite album by AnCo. My actual contrarian opinion is that i could never get/ i hate Strawberry Jam

we should dream

>He doesn't like No More Runnin'
unadulterated shit taste, it's max comfy

>Best
In the Flowers
>Runner Up
Summertime Clothes
>Worst
No More Runnin
>Overrated
Brothersport
>Underrated
Taste

Bluish is god tier though, Lion in a Coma is pretty cool for the "Bedroom!" part.

This album has so many moments that I just wrap me up and make me feel so warm
>JUUUUUUUST AAAAAAAAAHHHH
>SECCCC MOOOOOOOORRRRRREE

Also Frightened is a slower tempo but does not drop in intensity, so it doesn't serve the purpose that No More Runnin does.

Lion in a Coma literally kills everything they built up to, and forces No More Runnin to pick up the slack.

>I wanna walk around with you

literally perfect pop songwriting right there to be honest

Lion in a coma is god tier

Worst is Lion in a Coma by a longshot, Summertime Clothes is one of the best

at least we know you don't have taste now

I'm not saying I agree with you, but i am of the opinion that SJ has the least standout tracks (Peacebone, For Reverend Green, Fireworks, Derek)

>implying Cuckoo Cuckoo isn't the best track on the album

that's nearly half the album... and the remaining songs are fucking awesome as well. cuckoo cuckoo is severely underrated (one of avey's most emotional, cathartic tracks), as is unsolved mysteries. and everyone loves the end of chores. #1 and winter wonderland are gems as well. incredibly consistent record.

Brother Sport is the standout on MPP for me as well senpai

Taste>Brothersport>In the Flowers>Also Frightened>Summertime Clothes>Daily Routine>Guys Eyes>My Girls>Bluish>Lion in a Coma>No More Running

>it and no more running are the closest the album comes to dragging
>Lion in a Coma is the worst song on the album.

Wow, I guess I didn't realize I was dealing with FUCKING ILLITERATES FUCK YOU BOTH.

>I don't understand intricate time signatures.

It's one of my favorite albums bro, those songs are just like 8s on an album full of 9s and 10s

hows this album so infectious? I know its pleb for this to be your favorite anco album but damn its up there for me.

>Just because something is more complex than something else that makes it better
I guess Bartok's better than Mozart, then.

Guys Eyes is the best song imo

Bluish = Brother Sport > My Girls > Daily Routine > Summertime Clothes > In The Flowers > Also Frightened > Guys Eyes > Taste > No More Runnin > Lion In A Coma

The "I can see you" part is orgasmic

Taste if best on album fwm

Fair enough if was just being a butt. No More Runnin is like the only sad song on the album though, and it's in an interesting mode, and I love they way their voices slide together downward while Geo's sliding his ambient sound upwards. It's actually the first AnCo song I truly loved.

If we're getting serious, no I don't think complexity makes something better or worse, but range of ideas is always good. Is it coincidence that the song on the album with far and away the most atypical use of rhythm is your least favorite though? That must inform your opinion of it, it's arguably the focal point of the song. imo it's what makes it so interesting.

Cuckoo cuckoo is the only track I go back to on sj these days. Such a powerful track. Deakin's footy gave me a similar vibe

Daily Routine > Brother Sport > Bluish > Also Frightened > My Girls > Taste > Guys Eyes > In the Flowers > No More Runnin > Lion in a Coma > Summertime Clothes

Lion in a coma is one of the best on the album it's the Lovely Rita of MPP

Who the fuck cares what the best is? Brothersport is so terrible it ruins the whole album.

Guys Eyes is the most underrated and if you don't agree you are a retarded person. It is their best song.