Shares of the Snapchat parent company sank 6.1 percent on Thursday, wiping out $1.3 billion in market value...

>Shares of the Snapchat parent company sank 6.1 percent on Thursday, wiping out $1.3 billion in market value, on the heels of a tweet on Wednesday from Kylie Jenner, who said she doesn’t open the app anymore. Whether it’s the demands of her newfound motherhood, or the recent app redesign, the testament drew similar replies from her 24.5 million followers. Wall Street analysts too have begun to notice, citing recent user engagement trends noticed since the platform’s redesign.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

fuck off retard

already a thread up cunt
delet

My field of fucks is barren so I have none to give.

who gives a fuck about this plastic whore
go take this shit to reddit fag

>go back to plebbit
>bumps thread
nice!

> they didn't sage

Fuck this normieshit news. Fuck off back to fakebook OP.

speak for yourself with your image bump dumbfuck

This.

> image bump
> being this fucking new
You need to go back.

Any investor who doesn't have a brain tumor would have gotten out after they tried to grow from the successful snapchat into the jack of all trades "snap". Just shooting themself in the head.

Be interested to know if any individuals or companies linked to the Kardashians bought shares after her tweet.

>investors are retarded
big news OP, tell us more

>$1.3 billion in market value
lol, you mean imaginary money? fucking stocksfags with their bs OMG I LOST 1ZILLION OwO

I don't get snapchat or how to become famous on it , it seems you have to already be famous on some other social media first. I have this on my phone because I thought I could use it like I use twitter and youtube but it doesn't work like that.
I also never open the app lol.
This is for people with "friends".

>not shorting the stock beforehand

Dumb cunt.

Don't know who she is, but maybe she can do the same for other proprietary software. This can only be beneficial. She should denounce Nvidia next.

literally who?

Dang it. How do I keep ending up on /r/Reddit?

What is a snapchat?

>TV celebrity
>Nvidia
You need to go outside.

This is fake news
The crash happened few days before the tweet

I have no idea what Snapchat is or does, sorry

>app is made worse
>"the app is worse, I don't use it anymore".
>"its her fault our revenue fell!"