offing myself in the morning.
recommendations please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QwqShu1kGY
youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give this a listen

don't user

Giles Corey - s/t is about overcoming depression and suicidal thoughts while still being sad as fuck so give it a spin my dude

I agree with Giles Corey also
Holy other
oOoOO
Salvia palth

Try:

Syd Barrett-The Madcap Laughs
Nick Drake-Pink Moon
Joy Division-Unknown Pleasures
Radiohead-Kid A
Elliot Smith-Elliot Smith
Mac Demarco-Salad Days
Siouxsie and the Banshees-Join Hands

But if you off yourself you won't hear any more music!

don't do it XD

If you could kill yourself before making any more shit threads that would be ideal. Thanks.

Why not just do it now?

Holy shit nick drake

Don't kill yourself friendo

Thank you

>But if you off yourself you won't hear any more music!
But I won't know that if I never wake up

Tony Allen With Africa 70 - Progress & Jealousy will fill you with the strange sensation that is a renewed will to live.

youtu.be/2QwqShu1kGY

Also shit dude, I've been where you are mentally since 2013. There are still good things left, but you can't see them yet.

if dubs Justin Bieber's "Baby"

Don't. Get help. People care about you I promise
There are people who need help but don't seek it out and end up doing something awful, and I don't want that to be you, man.

There are a lot of people on this site I wish I could help but I just can't, like that kid who takes 80 mg of Adderall just to have it in him to write a fucking research paper. That substance abuse problem will probably kill him, but I have no way of reaching out to him and telling him that he needs to see a psychiatrist to get him on a methylphenedate-based ADHD medicine before he has a goddamn heart attack.

He got trips looks like you're not allowed to kill yourself

Home like noplace is there - The hotelier

Also don't do it OP

trips confirm. can't kill yourself now, user. sorry.

Glad I can get trips when it matters

can I get a state and county so I can tell if you're bullshitting promise I won't call the cops also here's to hoping you wont and you're just looking for depressing music clearly even anons on the internet don't want to see a young life go

youtube.com/watch?v=6yEgcb167k4

Iggy Pop - The Idiot

don't do it though, its such an asshole move to do to your friends and family, putting a horrible event in their lives to traumatize them forever. even if living sucks ass its better than doing that to someone who cares about you

Listen to the first brave little abacus album, have a little cry, then get over it

>misspelling Elliott Smith
baka desu senpai

gybe slow riot for new zero kanada

>dont do it m8 u can always talk to me

Don't do it. You don't want to miss the Misfits reunion!

What made you come to this OP?