Should I save up for a 12 inch Macbook

That gold macbook is so god damn tempting.

Am I becoming a soyboy, Sup Forums? I've tasted soy shit, it tastes pretty bad.

>gold
lol no, what are you some romanian gypsy?

No, I just like the color gold.

Stop being Chinese.

You're black, aren't you.

Clearly Persian

well, it look tacky as hell, at least to me.
You can get MacBook Pro for the same price and it has an actual CPU instead of that ultramobile m3 crap. But of course, that one doesn't come in gold.

You can't help what you like op. I love shiny silvery shit.

It's not only that. I do like the UI of Mac OS.

I thought I was on Sup Forums not Sup Forums
Faggots

You can get a gold skin/cover

if you have to save up for one you dont deserve one

Buy a Thinkpad m8, cheaper, sexier, and more powerful.
Also, you won't look like a fag.

Vegan here
If the soy meme were true, my balls should have fallen off by now

>gold
More like pink. It's even more pink in real life.
It's a phone tier machine size of a laptop for price of a car. Why would anybody want this?

Why do you hate meat? I mean, you obviously don't care about animals or anything, I bet you wear leather shoes.

its shit. mbp 2015 refurbished 13 inch is the way to go.

No.

>mac

>you obviously dont care about animals
What?
Id eat meat if animals didnt have to be abused, suffer and die in the process, maybe cell culture to create meat in vitro become a thing soon

Get the gold Huawei Matebook X and install gentoo instead

Then why did you skip next part?
>I bet you wear leather shoes

Go to reddit pajeet.

I dont

Is this true or just a meme? I don’t trust Sup Forums for actual advice

If you don't trust Sup Forums you won't trust me, but I will post it anyway.
A Thinkpad was my first laptop, since then I love those things. The build quality is unique, the ports are perfect, the keyboards that came before the Chiclet keyboards were awesome, they are good to upgrade and pretty cheap if you buy them used. For less than 900BRL I bought one T420 and upgraded it to be a good Linux machine for coding when I'm not at home.

If for some reason you need software that requires to run Mac OS then get it otherwise be normal.

>That gold macbook is so god damn tempting.
Well if wrapping a turd in gold makes it tempting to you, maybe you are just a woman at heart and need to get the fuck out.

12 inch macbook is the best laptop, but gold is tacky and you have shit taste. get Space Gray.

I hate my 460. Cheap ass built quality.

Doesn't the hardware suck though? Xps 13 9370 seems better

Ever since the 2016 election, Sup Forums has been everywhere.

I've heard the butterfly keyboard is as durable as it is comfortable to type on.

Why would you go with the Macbook 12-inch when the 13-inch Macbook pro starts at the same price?

to be fair so have macfag homos from reddit.

This
At leats get mbp
It's superior in every way

those cumputers suck man, enjoy your 1 mm airflow and Intel Core M™ speedstepping processor bro!

Why not get the 15” MacBook Pro?

Just get a grey pro

MacOS is a bitch to use honestly though

Not OP but:
Same-priced MBP comes with 128GB storage, extra £/$200 for the 256GB version. m3 is good enough for most people’s use case. MB gets slightly better battery life from a full charge and its better efficiency makes it more suited to being away from mains power e.g. it’ll run from a decent-sized external battery for a weekend. MBP takes considerably longer to charge. MBP weighs nearly twice as much as MB. MB is effectively silent, MBP is not. MB has more colour options.

>its shit. mbp 2015 refurbished 13 inch is the way to go.

I'm thinking of selling my MBP 2015 to my dad and getting a Macbook

but I'll wait for the new one (13"?)

Buy a razor blade, it'll blow that thing out the water and it's about the same price

absolutely terrible processor, not sure why you would want this thing. Get a 13" or 15" MacBook Pro if you are a faggot and need a MacBook, at least they're reasonably fast until they throttle.

why not go for xps 13 since you want an ultrabook

>MacOS is a bitch to use
maybe if you've never used a fucking computer before grandma, for the rest of us it takes less than ten minutes to come to terms with.

it is ultra portable, but the processor is not for more than office/student use. don't try to play a game or do any video work or anything. on the plus side the battery lasts fucking ages and the screen isn't so bad.

worst time the apple cycle to buy one of these. it is due to be replaced with a faster model in the next few months or so. don't get fucked on this OP, just save up and buy the new one.

LOL every girl at college is gay
>nice

Agnostic opinion : It's a nice object and really ultra portable, but it lacks pretty much all what a "power user" might want.
Very well manufactured but almost not serviceable.
A pain in the ass as soon as you must connect something that is not wireless to it.
Other than that can handle everyday stuff and even light games.

Do what you want with your cash.

That's all.

Don't you mean macros? Macros are for faggots.