Elon Musk is a piece of shit. He has given nothing back to the public with his dirty government money

Elon Musk is a piece of shit. He has given nothing back to the public with his dirty government money.

He should take a hint from Shuttleworth.

b-but Elon Musk is real life Tony Stark :DDDDDDDDD

ebin XD

Elon musk is pretty cool

You know he is the one launching all the spy satellites that are tracking everything you do, right?

What contributions have you made to the public? Or society or the tech industry? I'm sure it's a long list.

I gave a homeless some money the other day.

>you sell a product that the government wants
>"OMG GUIZ I MADE IT! I HAVE THE OFFICIAL SEAL OF APPROVAL OF THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY!

>Elon Musk sells a product that the government wants
>THIEF!!!!!!! SCAM ARTIST!!!!!! CHARITY!!!!!

stop enabling those lazy, filthy cocksuckers.

I actually don't care.

Cool.

you realise if it wasn't for him, those satellites would still be launched in space but for much higher price?

Yes but those people/companies aren't trying to be public figures with huge egos.
They just enjoy their ill-gotten money in private.

What contributions has Shuttlecuck made, even Ubuntu is shit nowadays besides not helping in upstream package development

Oh yeah, totally, they're using designated interquantmental gamma waves to beam through the roof of my house to find out what I cooked for fucking dinner tonight

>another false flag elon musk shill thread

I like how you think they don't know what you cooked for dinner tonight.

i like how you think we don't know you eat cocks for dinner

what is ONE thing elon musk has personally made or built? Same goes for Mack Zuckerberg

can he even use github?
they seem like puppets with money shoved in them to talk

at least Bill Gates actually worked hands on writing code and reviewed code in Microsoft's first decade

cannot say the same for 'geniuses' like Steve Jobs

aren't they both from south africa?

Yeah, that was why I thought of the two.

you jelly whiteboi?

and both left

he's done plenty
personally I wish his ubuntu edge phone concept took off, but the world isn't ready

still lots of credit for trying and doing ubuntu phone and making linux usable

I just read about him launching sat's that will provide internet. I don't know if it will be free though.

You can't brush off Ubuntu and all the contributions it has led to in Linux just like that.

Universities use is, servers use it, banks use it, integrated systems use it.

He made his money, went to space, then started a very significant Debian fork that is still very relevant today, mostly out of his own money at the start.

He is also a piece of shit for not caring about his people being genocided by communist negros...

>He has given nothing back to the public with his dirty government money.
Wrong
he gave you nice CGI pictures :DDD

>Now this is the part that will look fake

Got to give them props for that, NASA never joked about their fake footage.

really ? well that's how you recognize a professional vs amateur

He's literally an immigrant
user, are you saying immigrants are cool?

Ubuntu is the windows of Linux. Botnet and systemd tainted garbage

A Debian fork worse than Debian. At least kali is useful

I was a NEET once.

Most of Ubuntu contributions were from alphabet agencies

There's never been a server or bank in history using Ubuntu

You are wrong.
Ubuntu Server is quite popular.

You don't lile him because reddit likes him. He has done some good work with rockets, but his proposals with the boring company should not be trusted. Putting cars on cars in tunnels won't fix urban transit.

When he worked in tech GitHub, the site not the underlying software, wasn't yet a thing.

Now he's working on more engineering things, which aren't codemonkey operations.

I think you have one of the most irrelevant comments here.

This is not about technology because you put Ubuntu in the image.

Contribution of a million + lines of unaudited code and botnet. It's worse than a closed source os

>He has done some good work with rockets
I don't deny that.
But he could be doing so much more on the side rather than "LEL CAR IN SPACE XD".

Everything is tainted compared to 10/15 years ago. get over it.

Some immigrants are cool and some aren't. You're not a collectivist are you?

If a product he made counts as a contribution, then Tesla should count as a contribution.

Some group identities are worthy and some aren't. You're not a globalist, are you?

I declared const on hundreds of variable in the Linux kernel code.

Kek

hes given back to the public with his companies and technology more than any shitty faggot ass liberal making fake donations to africans through the clinton foundation will ever dream of giving back. go fuck off back to hackernews and slashdot you fucking hipster

>slashdot
>hipster
>not greybeard

Come on mate

>Suck the dick of every other rich person getting richer off of tax payer money
>Elon is actually reinvesting and doing things, we can’t have that

Mark beat Elon into space, why even live?

>Shuttleworth gained worldwide fame on 25 April 2002, as the second self-funded space tourist and the first-ever South African in space.[6] Flying through Space Adventures, he launched aboard the Russian Soyuz TM-34 mission as a spaceflight participant, paying approximately US$20,000,000 (equivalent to $27,211,841 in 2017) for the voyage. Two days later, the Soyuz spacecraft arrived at the International Space Station, where he spent eight days participating in experiments related to AIDS and genome research. On 5 May 2002, he returned to Earth on Soyuz TM-33. In order to participate in the flight, Shuttleworth had to undergo one year of training and preparation, including seven months spent in Star City, Russia.

>While in space he had a radio conversation with Nelson Mandela and a 14-year-old South African girl, Michelle Foster, who asked him to marry her. He politely dodged the question, stating that he was "very honoured at the question" before changing the subject.[29] The terminally ill Foster was provided the opportunity to have a conversation with Mark Shuttleworth and Nelson Mandela by the Reach for a Dream foundation.[30][31]

what a guy

show me ONE thing he's designed, made or built
can he even boil an egg?

No I just don't think "immigrant" is a meaningful group identity.

Why am I supposed to be bothered by this? Musk became an American. Shuttleworth still lives wherever he lives (presumably South Africa). They would be disconnected from the general population of whatever country they choose to live in, but they both lead large organizations that drive technology forward, which is a useful thing.

>le fugg musk ebin am i kool yet 4chang

he lives in engleland