Best earphones under $100

>best earphones under $100

All of them are $99.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0xlXSSVCVY?t=345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My general use headphones are the Sennheiser HD 439

$80 on Amazon, worth the price

I haven't had any problems with them, but you could check out the HD 202 instead. They're on-ear and not as comfortable, but they're much cheaper and the detachable cups make them a little sturdier. Plus, they're much easier to repair. I use them at work and have repaired cable problems without much difficulty.

anything sennnheiser is pretty much guaranteed quality. I have HD 280's and I love them

By earphones do you mean earbuds? Cause if so you should not spend more than $50 on earbuds

Yeah, I also own a pair of HD 650 and they are awesome. If I didn't use a microphone almost every day I would use those all the time.

I don't know, man. I just bought a pair of Skullcandy Strums for 45 dollars and they sound like fuckin' shit. I can't return them either.

People online were saying that the quality is good, but then again, those are probably the same people who are okay with listening to music in 128kb/s.

I have the 598's and they are garbage

>99.99$
>not under 100$
Where where you when OP was autistic

The point he's making is that one cent under $100 seems ridiculous to place in the 'under $100' section. He's not autistic from the post.
Also why does almost everyone on this board place the dollar sign on the wrong side of the number? It's $100, not 100$.

Does anybody have the HD 518's? I was looking on Amazon for the 439's like said, and the 518's showed up in the results as well. They are about 20 bucks cheaper and have a higher rating, but I know that ratings mean little in determining real quality. Are they any better than the 439's?

The whole idea of buying earbuds for sound quality is a joke because the sound quality from such a small speaker is always gonna be shit. That combined with the fact its shoved in your ear makes spending more then $20 on them a waste of money. I still use em all the time thou cuz cbf wearing bulky headphones all the time.

I like the earbuds i got wit my samsung smartphone, because they allow me to skip songs and adjust volume without getting my phone out of my pocket.
desu i just posted because i want to know more about OP's picture, is that a real person or part of a sketch? Looks like Bigfoot shaved itself and adapted to modern society...

This
My friends literally listen to youtube rips on stock android music player

Sony MDR-V6's.

I'm not really into the whole hardware of listening to music thing, but they sound pretty damn good imo. I certainly like them better than Memes by Dr. Dre and they were half the price.

You can buy an add on microphone stick, or just get a blue yeti

in what way? i got them on release and i haven't bought a pair of closed backs since.

I have the Sony hear ons. At first I thought the "hi res audio" thing was a gimmick, but it really shows, especially when playing FLAC files. Plus I got $150 off with an employee discount.
Ones I had before were the Bose QC25s, very good as well.

Hello? Please can anyone help me name the song at 5.45? Sup Forums's loli thread won't help me (lol, pedos amiright?) nor does reddit help (sorry I know reddit is shit).

Anyways, here youtu.be/u0xlXSSVCVY?t=345

Please help me.

I have a little boom mic attachment for my HD 439 pair, but I didn't really want to mess with the nice pair.

Thinking about buying an actual mic though, because I've interviewed a few musicians/actors for my college radio and my mic is awful for it.

sennheiser hd25 II master race.