What's the appeal? Their music is just nothing...

What's the appeal? Their music is just nothing, and even though Lauren is attractive she's one of the least charismatic people I've ever seen in a band this popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-zN2KmHg0s
youtube.com/watch?v=CeWBupsL-14
youtube.com/watch?v=_R5mHp0obtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blog hype, nothing more

Who are their fans even? I think I've seen one IRL and the rest seem to be basement dwellers on here.

>What's the appeal of a group of people that make music?
Their music, idiot

tell that to brandon

Like I said, their music is nothing. Bland is the only adjective I can come up with.

>Their music is nothing
Are you kidding me? They are one of the best synthpop bands ive heard.
youtu.be/d-zN2KmHg0s

How fucking stupid must you be to not think people might disagree with you on subjective things.

Who is brandon?

Usually I can dislike something and still see why people might like it (especially when it comes to mainstream pop). With this I'm genuinely shocked that their music could do anything for anyone.

It's alright senpai, I can't fathom how people can like death grips either.

brandon is a sick man who browses Sup Forums and wishes to fu.ck lavren

I can see that. At least they attempt to convey some kind of emotion in their music. It isn't just 'there,' like with Chvrches.

Eh, your opinion

same desu

TBTYB had some pretty fun retro synths and Lavren's vocals were pretty sweet sounding. They did a good job picking singles with big, catchy and infectious choruses that basically invited you to sing along. And they've more or less tried to do that same thing since but imo they've just gotten pretty stale and haven't been able to do it as well.

>What's the appeal?
Do you have ears? If yes, can't you hear the catchy af songs?

>even though Lauren is attractive she's one of the least charismatic people I've ever seen in a band this popular.
Did you watch their interviews? Lauren is a VERY nice person. The whole band is nice: youtube.com/watch?v=CeWBupsL-14

For some reason Sup Forums hate this band. What the fuck is wrong with this board?

Blog hype? Yet they have a big fanbase and all their shows are sold out. Explain this paradox.

people listen to blogs (dont ask why)

She friendzoned the board.

>people listen to blogs (dont ask why)
Yes, but people decide if they like the band or not. And a lot of people like them irl. Chvrches are a likeable band. Sup Forums hate likeable bands, they prefer noisy shit like Swans and Death Grips.

I enjoy their music. TBOWYB is one of my fav albums.

he's said he has serious issues with depression and anxiety. Sup Forums as a whole has issues with that

I do, but I did get into deep with the whole thing for a while. The "joke" bled into my personal life.

pleb

I don't give a fuck about some random on Sup Forums thinks about it. It's a good album.

ultra pleb

>Their music is just nothing
I like dressed-up nihilism.

fat white chicks with dyed pink hair like her

the producers are probably way better than her shitty singing allows for.

theyre probably like fuck, i want to make some way crazier shit than this! but this bitch is making us money. goddammit.

lurk in chvrches threads and youll find out who brandon is

Well what do listen to? Oh, superior one?

go blow a load on lauren's stills you cuck

That's not what I asked dipshit.

not even the same user you faggot

Met them last month. They're pretty chill irl.

They do seem chill, and lauren seems to have a good sense of humor. I'm just tired of the whole "obsessed fan" joke I've done for a while. It's became stale, but I like them and their music. The meme's aside.

What did she smell like?

u mean obsessed fan "joke" ?

she so misshapen what a disgusting creature
youtube.com/watch?v=_R5mHp0obtc

She literally just a nice voice timbre and is attractive. That's it.

Other than that, the production and her singing is mediocre at absolute best.

>
Yeah, that was the point. It was satire making fun of guys that have waifus. The "joke" aside, I actually find her attractive, cool and intelligent. Would like to have a beer or two with her. No harm intended.

idk senpai. too caught up in the moment. did get to hug her tho which was nice :^)

have a beer that you drugged so you can your way with her you sick degenerate waifu fag

Brandon we know you're just saying this to get it on record and avoid any possible future legal troubles.

did you tell her where you go online to discuss their "music"?

Which wouldn't happen. Stop being an idiot.
Until I see actual proof of her going after me, it's bullshit. I genuinely like this band and I've meme'd for too long. I actually like this band and their music. Shit, I used to listen to lauren in blue sky archives before I had ever heard of chvrches.

what if we broke her hips ?

oh brandon with his post post irony

damage control

>Lauren is attractive

Fuck you both, I'm being honest here and I wish I can be trusted about it.

>It was satire

suuuuuuure

I'm not lying. It's just been a joke that's gone to far and I want it to stop. I have nothing against lauren, martin, or lain.

they're pulling your leg mate