One of these 1971 albums suddenly vanishes from the annals of time and existence

One of these 1971 albums suddenly vanishes from the annals of time and existence.
Which one remains and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xd8AVbwB_6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zep, baba o Riley only good song on that albun

lopp zoop is way better man, stairway and going to california are GOAT

IV. IV.

leeds zerpentine of course

who's next is probably the most overrated album IMO, i was completely bored by it, The Who in genera t b h

Despite my love for it, I get that IV is alittle overrated at this point. However if you removed stairway to heaven, even all of the songs left are still better than anything the Who comes up with.

Keep Who's Next.

I wish I could remove Led Zeppelin entirely. Awful band. I blame them for creating heavy metal.

Zeppelin never created anything. Bunch of wanker thieves.

this is a +18 board

keep IV

Lifehouse would take WN's place. Everyone wins.

I dont care but I might not exist if not for the who and my guitarist might be a fag if not for zep

IV stays, it may be a bit overrated, but for all the right reasons. Also it's had much more of an effect on music and pop culture.

>which one remains and why?
why would one vanish?

they helped bring it to the mainstream at least

He's obviously a time traveler who is going to stop one of the albums from existing

Who's next > Loop zoop 4

tough but LZ IV is objectively superior.

Sticky Fingers is better than both though desu

Objectively superior blues-plagiarizing wankery band? Yeah whatever dood

I'd obviously keep Who's Next but honestly Tommy and Quadrophenia is where the good shit's at

I think that the keyboards and complexity of Who's Next makes that the far more better and important choice, especially compared to the plagiarized hard rock of LZ4.

I prefer Quadrophenia though.

yep, spot on mate

you're an idiot. none of led zeppelin IV is plagiarised you half brained mongoloid

you should leave then kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=xd8AVbwB_6E

>"m-my dad made me listen to stairway to heaven with him and it's such an emotional masterpiece!!!!"

if baba o riley disappeared what would be CSI's op theme?

>serious question

it's called inspiration. he was inspired by this track

Zeppelin IV is a more important album.

this is not true. The Who are the more important hard rock band, but even then LZ4's influence pales in comparison to LZ1's. Who's Next was a rock album that popularized keyboards in the genre, while LZ4 didn't add much other than technical improvement to the band's existing sound

kill yourself

>my dad raped me in my sleep

Who stays

led zeppelin will be remembered for much longer than The Who

but i will remember The Who much longer led zeppelin

Both bands have better albums.

The Who will always have Quadrophenia as their masterpiece.

Baba O' Riley will never get old, meanwhile Stairway to Heaven makes me want to puke.

Who's Next is better - people who say IV is better are just edgy kids who only know of Led Zep and haven't listened to The Who.

This.

>someone unironically believes this

A world without Stairway, Black Dog, and When the Levee breaks is a world not worth living, keep IV

Who's Next, without a doubt. Any other answer is objectively wrong.

All of the tracks on IV (arguably with the exception of Four Sticks) are essential Led Zeppelin and hard rock songs. Who's Next pretty much just has Baba O'Reilly. Led Zeppelin has better albums though. My personal favourites are LZII and Houses of the Holy. Ramble On and The Rain Song are both amazing tracks with impressive musicianship.

this

I actually quite like Four Sticks.

>tfw I prefer Echoes alone over both album's entire content.

Forgot image

>Won't get fooled again
>Behind blue eyes
>Love aint for keeping

You'd be correct if LZ1 was replaced with LZ2

Four Sticks is great too, but it's not as essential to the album as a whole compared to tracks like Black Dog and When the Levee Breaks.

1971 POWER RANKING

1. Sticky Fingers
2. IV
POWER GAP
3. Meddle
POWER GAP
4. Who's Next
5. Live at the Filmore
6. Master of Reality
7. L.A. Woman
8. Hunky Dory
9. ZZ Top's First Album
10. Growers of Mushroom
11. Fragile
12. Electric Warrior
13. Tago Mago
14. Maggot Brain
15. Imagine

1971 tier list

GOD TIER
a tribute to jack johnson
faust
histoire de melody nelson
master of reality
sticky fingers
tago mago

GREAT TIER
al green gets next to you
electric warrior
hunky dory
the inner mounting flame
islands
journey in satchidananda
led zeppelin iv
meddle
the silver tongued devil and i
songs of love and hate
there's a riot goin' on

GOOD TIER
aqualung
delta momma blues
first utterance
imagine
maggot brain
nursery cryme
ram
roots
satori
what's going on

MEH TIER
blue
la woman
who's next

SHIT TIER

i forgot fragile which is great tier. also whoops i kept the shit tier heading even though i wouldn't listen to shit tier albums

It's ironic because only underages and granddads like Led Zep

Oh, looks like /r/music has arrived

Who's Next because there's less stuff to remove, and you'd imagine whoever's removing it would want to have an easy time doing it

Read the question wrong, I meant Led Zeppelin IV

pls rate mine