people actually like doritos

> people actually like doritos

>take a tortilla
>cut it and fry/bake it until crisp
>toss the tortilla chips with some spices

What's not to like? Pic related; a homemade dorito.

They are disgusting.

i like deep fried tortillas

i made these, rate plz

your food is kinda disgusting and you eat it anyways.

the blue doritos are the fucking best

What exactly is disgusting? Pelmeni? It's awesome and has analogs in georgian and chinese cuisines. Blini? That's just better version of pancakes. So what is disgusting?

How the fuck don't you like doritos, you some kind of communist?

Cool Ranch?
They're pretty good, I like the spicy nacho

What doritos taste exactly?

Russian salad is disgusting. Vorsch is disgusting. Okroshka is awful.. delicious. Gimme doritos please.

not cool ranch but I can't remember the name. our doritos are probably different

pelmeni taste like shit
soggy dough is the most disgusting texture I can think of

The best way to eat doritos is to smash the bag in your hands so that all the chips get crushed into dust, then just empty the bag into your mouth.

yeah yeah and then you throw it back to Mexico and build a burger wall. Your principal weapon would a Chicken Rolling shooting mustard.

>Russian salad is disgusting
lol what?

please taste this, they sell at spain

cool American?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBUUURRRNNNT IIIIITTTT UPPPPPPPP ANND MAKEEEEEE JUSTICEE.

9/10, assuming that isn't thick cum on top of them.

OFFICIAL DORITOS RANKING

1) Sweet chili heat
2) Cool ranch
3) Zesty nacho

wtf pelmeni is good

its crem cheese

lol try it

I use to eat a big bag of chili doritos every day. I could feel the texture of the mulched doritos as I was shitting then out the next day.

I did several times and i cant hold that horrible taste ffs althought my family loves it by some- strange-how

sabe a causa de papa limeƱa

has probado causa de papa?