LATIN AMERICAN CULTURE

if the observer sets their focus on the concept of culture, which in itself is a critical, if not the most important, part of human existence and development, it is imperative to lay in the light the factors that affect the roots and therefore the continuity and future divergences of a specific culture

one of the aforementioned is the concept of ethnicity, which directly affects psychosomatic characteristics of an individual

that being said, the idea is completely directed towards the human species, and it's considered that non members of the species are unable to develop a culture of any kind

this explains why latin america cannot be host of any kind of culture, since the largest population is niggerspic, which is only vaguely related to man's ancestor, the monkey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but Mexico is north american lol

but they're latin americans as well

>latin america cannot be host of any kind of culture

latin america has a great culture compared to north america

>tfw France is the best country in south america
>tfw France is the best country in every single continent

Mexico has more culture than any of those shitholes combined

But they are Mexico.

L

Latin america is CUTE

But you're the Mexico of Latin America

niggerspics are not human

animals are not able to develop culture, identity of communal value akin to human society

We are Latin America.

how can spics even compete? are they even trying?

Nice way of naming your charts so we don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even though I do.

Number of UNESCO world heritage sites.

He's basically bragging his indios.

muh aztecs but still can't beat the GOAT

we wuz indeed aztecs mayans and shit

comma between important and part is not needed

illiterate niggerspic

culture doesn't matter.

I wouldn't give a shit if my racial comrade was raid in China, so long as he was a racial comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY

how many empires were active before the spanish conquest in mexico? aztecs, mayans, and then that other group midwest.

Why did mexico have all these active tribes as opposed to other parts of latin america? outside of the incas and stuff.

>empires
what does this mean?

mayans weren't a real empire by the time spain arrived

Only incas were a real empire , the rest where petty kingdoms, tribes and loose confederations.

Let's not start bickering amongst ourselves over a dumb fuck proxy fag, culture in Latin America isn't limited to pre-hispanic, we have about as many colonial heritage sites, or even ancient times, pictured is a world heritage from the 1960's. All countries in Latin America have rich varied cultures on their own and mistaking architectural landmarks for the "amount" or "prestige" of culture is disingenous, it is well known nomadic cultures, such as arguably the Gauchos, require amny sophisticated cukltural inventions and traditions to sustain their lifestyle. Each of us has contributed fully to a wealthy common culture, take Borges, Cortázar and Sábato from Argentina and often this has been largely shared, take the close relationship Colombia's García Márquez mantained with Mexico throughout his life.

We all share in the same culture, the legacy is of the Aztec and the Maya is there for all of us to appreciate and enjoy much the same as any other contributions from Latin American peoples.

Mountains, the secret is mountains

Wrong, an empire is a the political entity that rules kingdoms, the Aztecs were a real empire (they ruled over kings) even if much like the Greeks they were composed by city states.

it's the lake

Just clarify, most of their vassal states were kingdoms, the title of the Aztec ruler (tlatoani) is akin to Roman dictator in that it simply meant he who speaks (for all).

aww ur cute

Mexico has no culture

>Canadian culture