He doesn't own a youtube channel

>he doesn't own a youtube channel
Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FA69oJLOBsM
youtube.com/channel/UCZrrEuHiQjN2CUo84g5tk7w
youtube.com/watch?v=5m1D2SEKAYo
youtube.com/watch?v=QsKdqnkeyzQ&lc=z22yft5wounffbupq04t1aokgb5fcku40s3svfzcpgi2bk0h00410.1519460058089627
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roses are red
violets are blue
subscribe to black creators

roses are red
niggers steal bikes
youtube is run by christ killing kikes

I have a Google account so technically I do, right?

dude shut up stop being a conspiracy theorist

i mean, jews haven't been battling christians since the bible days or anything at all. No. Just no. Jews love Christian nations. They love whites. OK?

> Created Linux Kernel
> Created YouTube channel
> Smartest man on the Internet
> Got RICH.

youtube is a content creator pyramid scheme.

golem get ye gone!

Yet he couldn't even get REGULAR girlfriend!

I'm a NEET with a well lasting inheritance, any videos I do are only for entertainment purposes, I do not like putting time into them.

>married ugliest chink posible

But I do, and I'm relatively well known around /retro/ threads.
Also this
But with autismbux instead of inheritance

>sun microsystems
so they knew how hot their systems get

At least they don't use In*el CPUs

Social anxiety

Technically, only google owns youtube channels.

Your autismo is showing, fami.

Does it ever not show?

I fucking hate mud golems!

>created linux kernel
that's the wrong linus u fucking mong

>not getting the joke

this is always posted. What does she look like? can somebody post a pic?

>Historically its been commonplace to name the jew
>Intelligent men thought nothing of it for centuries
>Hitler
>Dude stop being a anti-semite
>Dude conspiracies

God what I'd give to be her

What happened to trolling, peoples understanding of it, and the fury-full disarmament of summerfags that fell for it...

I wouldn't know how i should inform my younger self, if i got the chance, that i day would come where i would miss the stupid trolls on Sup Forums.

Anyway, why haven't you had enough of him? I started to feel the videos where to materialistic (in the ideological sense) after he moved to that warehouse office/studio, and i just didn't enjoy the show more. Him fucking around as always, breaking stuff in half his videos, which would be fine if he at least tried to act like he didn't embraced the behavior.

Not terrible. Given the right kind of personality, she could be a catch.

But I do. I used to do ukulele covers and stuff, but gave it up after I couldn't find my webcam. Now I don't want to have to buy a new webcam just to do it.

>ukulele
Go fuck yourself

I'm better at ukulele than you are at any instrument you think you're good at.

This is shit bait even for Sup Forums standards.

Why?

Are you the guy who makes all the shitty royalty free ukulele music that I keep hearing on various scam kickstarter campaigns?
Is this you? youtube.com/watch?v=FA69oJLOBsM

No, but it would be nice to make money from it.

I have a personal channel that's pretty much dead since 2009, and I tried making a tech website/YT channel but I ran out of money and content creators so it's dead too.

>when you can tell a person has no soul just by looking at her eyes

Gooks have no soul by default.

Youtube is on it's way out. Closing ads on 99% of it's users is the online equivalent of sears and kmart and toysrus closing stores around the country , sure they're still around...
At any rate I use ad block 100% of the time , and since youtube doesn't pay anymore and it's literally the only thing that separated them from any other file host , it doesn't mean anything to me if they actually left the internet and closed.
I'm still posting there though in an attempt to promote my other online locations.

Tfw mines 12 years old... I sometimes go on to watch old Runescape videos I posted.

I have a channel, but it is totally tech unrelated. Not quite sure, it poking Li-po battery is tech.

I have a channel that I've had since 2005 or 2006 that I still upload to. I manage to get a subs here and there.

Until there is another site that offers the wealth of robust video hosting services for free that youtube does, it ain't going anywhere, bud.

oh ya?

lol yeah, definitely. being "good" at electronic music is like playing Street Fighter and saying you can beat people up IRL

Nice synth. I picked up one of Roland's boutique emulated versions of one of those and love it. I bet yours sounds amazing.

YouTube is for children and manchildren. Either way is for children.

You need a fucking bullet. Fuck you, nigger.

do you think he makes her wear blackout shades during sex

>he doesn't own a chin

The only interesting thing about me is my Finnish accent.

this is the only kind of women ear piercing homos deserve

Google wouldn't let me register Jewish Niggers Go To The Back Of the Oven as a channel name.

>but i still like trump who just made Jerusalem the capitol of Israel further strengthening the likeliness of Greater Israel
topzoz

Honestly, I'm fine with this.
She probably has a heart of gold considering her looks. At least he didn't marry some fucking plastic surgery'd Korean soul devouring slut

Imagine being this stupid

But I do own a YouTube channel. desu.
youtube.com/channel/UCZrrEuHiQjN2CUo84g5tk7w

translation
>I still post there because it's the only place I can get even 100 views a month

haha fag

What about Vimeo?

It's a meme you dip

How's your first day? Need a nap?

vimeo caps the free account at a total of 5gb of storage for the entire lifetime of the account unless you upgrade

links to your channels?

Mine's just Vocaloids.

>computer generated animu girls singing
D E G E N E R A T E

I'm consistent about it, too.

>people like this exist

It's great to be like this. Youtube is always finding such great new stuff for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=5m1D2SEKAYo

nice, not sure who would watch that trash but at least you’re the one making money from it so props to you user

He looks baked off his head.

What does his business do anyway? No way he can manage to have an operation that big just from youtube partner money.

I like 8 Bit Guy but I wish he would fix his posture and shave off that tuft of hair at the front of his head. He makes comfy videos though.

Nice.

A poet and didn't know it! HEY!!

I like his tie die Osborne kek

Not to mention even stricter copyright policies than youtube.

what ever floats yer boat man

JUST

>pls watch my videos goy- uh guy, support me on patreon

He's making the Tsimfuckis face in that one

Forgot to attach picture example like a spastic cunt with Progeria

I had youtube channel when it was still youtube but i can't use it ever since google merged youtube accounts with google accounts.

Digg and MySpace are still around and I'm not your bud , pal.
And they are currently riding on the past.
But it's all downward spiral now , guy.

For now that's true. What's with the weird loyalty to youtube anyway ?

Kek, nigga get a normal haircut 10 neetbux can already get you something decent.

>her

Fuck off trip

Its been 9 months since I got a haircut desu. It needs to at least be a year.
No bully

KEK. I've seen this guy on youtube a few times doing videos about Thinkpads.

Hi dude!

Hello man

>Subscribed
;^)

I don't do much other than this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QsKdqnkeyzQ&lc=z22yft5wounffbupq04t1aokgb5fcku40s3svfzcpgi2bk0h00410.1519460058089627

That's a lot of marching desu

no way

What is it with tech guys and gook women? Did they all fall for the anime meme?

sure is desu desu senpai

Oy gevalt!

I uploaded some old high school video projects and left them unlisted. I also recording a little when I played WoW and MWO. I could do a much better job these days with OBS/Xsplit & Twitch, but I don't really see a point since I'm not playing any MMOs.