Alright guys, thoughts on Coloring Book?

Alright guys, thoughts on Coloring Book?

Thought Acid Rap was fairly enjoyable, but never really considered myself a fan of Chance until hearing his most recent project.

I enjoyed it. I really love some of the powerful gospel vocals although i know its not for everyone.

I thought Acid Rap had good qualities despite being largely grating, but I think coloring book is genuinely boring and stupid. And irritating.

im bias because i was high when i heard acid rap, so its very nostalgic and chance 3 was good

Its's decent but acid rap was way more colorful and interesting

Don't care what anyone says that bieber joint is crazy

Just like lowlights on TLOP no one needs to hear monologue ramblings. Chance not owning up to himself on this one. He's giving away all the credit to God and features. There were some bangers though so it wasn't all bad

i found coloring book extremely underwhelming compared to acid rap

angels was the only song that stood out

G A R B A G E
A
R
B
A
G
E

I really liked it.

Couldve done without some features, cut out Mixtape and it's a pretty fantastic album. Going from Surf and his feature/work on TLOP it seems like a logical step for his music to have gone in. Grown Ass Kid should've been on it though, which is too bad

no ultralight beemz, but im fuckin w it.

>gospel rap
garbage, I don't know how anyone can unironically listen to what essentially amounts to the rap version of christian rock

honestly, it sounds like he kind of just. . . extended ultralight beams into an entire mixtape for me. at least half of the songs had me thinking "huh, this sounds almost identical to his inflection and tone on ULB".

which isn't to say that it's bad, just that it got old fairly fast. i can still listen to the entirety of acid rap and enjoy it, whereas this. . . i don't see it having the same staying power.

Think my expectations were too high going into it. Not something I'd listen to more than once

i'm listening right now

kanye
lil wayne
tpain
justin bieber
future
young thung
2chainz

>what a joke

anyone got a dl link

Search the archive you fucking mong

you like torrent??
cause is the only i have

bait

Light to decent 6.

post's tape was better

i actually thought Post's tape was a bunch of poppy bullshit, safe to say I was not entertained listening to Post's tape, could've skipped it.

I don't know guys everyone always talked about how amazing Acid Rap was and I was always like it's good but nothing better. This might be the one to make me an actual Chance fan.

Really enjoyable, I just wish grown ass kid was on this. No idea why it hasn't been included, it's an awesome song

Chance is trash

I really enjoyed it. It's not perfect, but I think it's just as good as Acid Rap

Not bad, reminds me a lot of 10 days to the point where a few of the songs would fit in without anyone thinking they didn't belong. I dont have anything against religion or anything but I do think it was pushed just a liiittle too much.

That's actually the point though, it's a Christian Gospel Album. I'm not religious either, but I like the aspect of this focusing on religion a lot. Reminded me a bit of the old Kanye. Plus this album is just a really happy and positive album so that really helped aswell.

if chance was an atheist he would make better music

The second Blessings is great.

Ty$ fucking killed it, so damn good. With Real Friends and now this I'm becoming a fan.

I'd be a bigger fan of Ty if his projects didn't have so many fucking features

The first 6 tracks of his album are pure quality R&B

Had really high hopes after Acid Rap so I was a little disappointed on first listen but Colouring Book is really growing on me.

It's bland.

pretty good honestly. Though if I ever want to listen to Chance I'd probably put on Acid Rap.

Only 1 listen throught so far, but didn't grab me like Acid Rap did. Seemed to feel like an extension of Surf and that the Acid Rap sound is a thing of the past. Still a whole lot better than Drake as far as popular rappers go