When will Germany reclaim their lost clay?

When will Germany reclaim their lost clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Army#German_Army_today
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HAHAHA GROßGERMANIUM XDDD

>annexed and held by the German Empire for only 45 years until the end of the First World War
Sorry, but when it's been held by other guy longer than it's been held by you, it's no longer your clay.

Did you hear that, Argentina?

Well... German land army is about 60k strong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Army#German_Army_today

So not any time soon...

IDK how they can have it smaller than the British land army, considering an Army is not necessary to defend the UK because Navy and Air Force do it. Our Army is just for overseas adventures and moving sandbags when there's a flood in Britain... and it's bigger than the German Army,

Never, almost all people there feel that they are part of France.

So cucked?

I don't know, I think the current borders work pretty well. No need really to start changing stuff just because some memesters on the internet think it is a good idea.

france will defend germany

Around the same time they purge their Muzzie filth.

When will France reclaim the massive treasure that nazis stolen, but never reclaimed because West Germany suddendly became an ally, because of URSS and the cold war?

Everytime I called German an user from Alsace he was pissed
They are French and speak French even though obviously the region has a lot of connections with Germany

>IDK how they can have it smaller than the British land army
Because army = bad in our brainwashed heads

Do they look German? I met international students from Switzerland and the ethnic German and ethnic French were complete different. The ethnic French guy always hung with the real French lol

>Do they look German
That's the most stupid question you could ask.

Protip: German looks differ from the region they're form. There is not a single german look.

never because germany is an artificial nation and country that shouldnt even exist

This

Can you tell the Differnce between someone from Texas and New Mexico just by the look?

This.

Kosovo should be a own State. Plus Bosnia was right.

They day you win wars on your own.

Rather UK + USA

Does Poland even use their navy?

In Asia atleast each ethnic group kinda has a unique look.

Maybe European have been raping each other for so long that they look the same now :/

France extends to the Rhine.

now go to bed Mehmet

France was originally a relatively small country till anglos started to play judge in europe.

Interesting. It should be very big and multi-continental.

Why does this male me smile?

JUST

>Annexing Slovenia
>Annexing the Trentinom and I think italian/romansh speaking parts of switzerland
>Lusatia and Czechia are a part of it
other than p okay

xDxD

>All this German hate

It's like you all want to ignore the insanity of Revolutionary France and how its supporter fucked Europe so hard, that its felt today. Or how prior to that the Ancient Regime were fuck buddies with Ottoman trash, thus while the rest of Catholic and Orthodox Europe fought against that menace, the French invaded territories belonging to the HRE. Constant British meddling (Zionist the whole lot) in continental affairs. And of course most recently, nightmarish and beyond shameful American involvement in European affairs.
>muh Zimmerman telegram
This shithole was founded precisely NOT to involve ourselves in mother Europes affairs.

There are many other reasons why Germany is not to blame for current state of European affairs.

After France stationed African soldiers in Germany after WW1, it deserved to be pillaged. And considering French have been meddling in German affairs since the Reformation, you reap what you sow.

Does anyone have really big risk map of europe that has accurate borders?

>ebin großgermanium

HOL UP