Clarification on Whiteness and European Race

Following people are not racially European and we need to separate ourselves from them. They have their path, we have our own path. They are living example of mongrelisation and lost European heritage:
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - cigán blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Here are partially mongrelised European populations that still can be saved:
1/5 of Greeks has turkish blood
1/5 of Spaniards has moorish blood
1/2 of South Italians has levantine, north african and arabic blood
1/3 of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>being white

L M A O
M
A
O

>finns

You forgot Russians who are 100% apes

I am half Portuguese and half English and, according to my 23andme results, I have no extra-European DNA. Why am I non-white, Sup Forums?

Sicilians have 0.6% North African mtDNA haplogroup U6 admixture in their DNA, according to a 2003 study.

table 3 in mtDNA and the Islands of the North Atlantic: Estimating the Proportions of Norse and Gaelic Ancestry, confirms that non-white maternal ancestry is higher in Southern Europe than in Northern Europe. Here is a list of populations, followed by their percentage of "other" mtDNA in parenthesis. "Other" includes both sub-Saharan L lineages and Asian M lineages.
Bulgaria/Turkey (2.92%)
Southern Italy (2.42%)
Spain/Portugal (1.99%)

So wait, Sardinians are white?

I am white but a few of us aren't.

>according to a 2003 study.
A lot has changed since then, lord knows.

Good, mongol

That's nice. But what does that have to do with me?

This, before anyone posts it, the Moorjani study has been mostly debunked.

Pic and link related, the only Europeans with black admixture are Iberians and Sicilians.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit#gid=1681484272

t. buryat untermensch conquered out of existence by the superior Russian race

It's pasta you fags

i've been bamboozled once again

What is the pasta? OP material is just a list

Sorry, but I'm not European. I'm Sarmatian. ;^)

Wtf is a Turk anyway? Half of this country came from Balkanlar after 19th century.

>Russia

Complicated ethnic group form of various non-European and few European tribes. As you can't call Peruvian mestizo with Spanish great great great grandfather a Spaniard, you can't call a Turk European.

MY

If that's the case, then what is European..just the northern and western parts

If that's true, then most of European history isn't even European

Ironically enough all Europeans descend from Turks to some degrees, South Europeans descend almost completely from Turks.

what about chechnians?

Don't you guys have whole turkish and paki regions there? And isn't most of your country mongol?

funnily enough we all originate in africa

I did not originate in Africa you filthy monkey

you did you ape

HEY MODERFUCKER ALBANIANS R CHRISITAN DOG AND WE R WHITE NOT MUSLIM WE ARE CHRISTIN AND WHITE !!!!!!

Not-white inbred islamic shitskin group and their admixture is the reason Gerogians are not White
>If that's the case, then what is European, if it's genetically closed club?
Answer is - actual Europeans.
>most of European history is not European
Good one, internationalist cuck.
>Without Balkans and solid mongrelised Iberians we won't survive.
Most of these group BECAME non-white and their sad tragic history is reminder to us Europeans, what can happen to us if we won't undo recent influx of racially alien elements. Little greasy "Italian" shitskins whining about how White they really are. Yeah. They just steal valour from real Italians. And what do they have to show for it? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. The total contribution in the last thousand years of Southern Italians to "Western civilisation", or any civilisation for that matter, is nothing. But go an breed with these subhumans if you like, see if I care. Just don't go dragging their stench, or that of their Portuguese, Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian, or Bulgarian buddies through European Europe.

lol

Brits had colonies in Pakistan and India, doesn't make proud Anglo-Saxon or Scottish races Indian or Pakistani per se.

retarded but whatever

they had colonies outside their country while pakis and tatars are literally part of yours
nice b8 tho