Parents going to kick me out if I don't stop being a neet soon

>Parents going to kick me out if I don't stop being a neet soon

What the fuck do I do????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7OVP-Idf4
canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kick out your parents.
Or just find an appartement. You can being a neet and got your own home, you know.

sudoku

Your picture says it all.

Do you get welfare and if so how much? I'm neet and live on my own and it's great.

>Or just find an appartement. You can being a neet and got your own home, you know.

Not in Canada!

no one can be a fucking neet here, it's bs

No, i wish we had that here

Get a job.

Get a job retard

Not really that difficult, go on kijiji and do odd jobs, apply at a temp or on farms.

>Not really that difficult, go on kijiji and do odd jobs, apply at a temp or on farms.

Wow working as a slave doing phyiscal labour. Sounds really fun! fuck off normshit

>Not in Canada!
>no one can be a fucking neet here
Come on, you're a develloped country. Of curse you can being what you want.

You can do it through the internet if you really got difficulties to go out.

Do you have a trade or something? If not, then praise god you live in the 1st world where doing manual labor will get you a decent wage, because you're not getting a desk job that will pay you well.

get a job ya dingus its easy

How then? Internet crime or something?

I refuse to work for someone

What part of Canada are you in? Are you good when it comes to IT?

>I refuse to work for someone
Then what, are you going to be an entrepreneur? Build your own lemonade stand or something?

kek

Get rich or die trying

What? No I mean, you can find an appartment (and even a work, but if you got some qualifications), on the internet, without leaving your home. I'm not sure It's helping you tho.

>find an apartment

That's not a problem, but i don't have the cashflow to pay for it

> wanting everything for nothing
> a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu7OVP-Idf4

You should really reconsider living with your parents if you have a college degree.

Enjoy beeing on the streets

Been there done that. Any job is better

if i had a fucking degree i would be making big bucks right now

Should I buy stolen card info on alphabay or something

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

No. You should get a job u fucking moron. Prison is no way to live. I have been there to.

>Paraguayan college degree
>worth anything

Get a job, bitch

Do you happen to be the Canadian who plays games in the library?

Get a bitch, job

Lol prison is like NEETlife anyways tho

>Free books
>Free gym membership
>Free food
>Free shelter
>Lots of friends

Besides you rarely get caught or gst more than probation or something

I won't do it too much. A life spent working like a slave isn't worth living. Get rich or die trying

Yeah sure let me just work like a cuck all day to afford the bare necessities of life

You don't seem to have any viable alternative so better get to it.

Ill pass on that, enjoy wasting your life though

I'm going to make it and then laugh at you miserable excuses for slaves all the way to the bank

get a fucking job, stupid leaf

Sure you are kid, sure you are.

How do you plan on getting rich, friend?

Or is only the "dying" part that's planned?

>I'm going to make it

Eat my shit wagecuck

I will NEVER work for anyone else

then have fun panhandling lel

I will buy stolen creditcard info on alphabay and make money that way

Dumbass wagie

you said you need help getting a job and your own house is far nicer

Your parents want you to fly the nest, no one likes a lay-about user.

>all these bitter butter neets stewing in their own filth and impotent rage
delicious tbqh

>This is what wagies believe

It's just sad. Working for someone else isn't a life. Working is for cuckolds, the natural progression is beginning to bald and taking care of tyone's son

Don't worry OP i know that feel. These wagies only know how to lick their boss' foot.They can't grasp the concept of having control of their life.

Be good looking and date a cougar. That's what I'm doing.

t. fiance is a 39 year old jap

Thank you bro.

We're going to fucking make it. We'll get rich, or we'll die. But we'll NEVER be able to say we gave up. Not in our fucking vocabulary

kill yourself for being canadian

Kk

1. get a manual labor job
2. fake back pain
3. get workers compensation checks in the mail every month like me

How 2 fake?

Normcucks

Bump help

being neet is suffering. you can't escape from hell as known as "working". just work to death.

Your parents can't kick you out of home

There must be a law for that, at least here there is

Stop being a neet soon

>Law against kicking out adults from your home

How could this even exist?

No

kys

No

kyparents

there probably is a law about it. if you're an adult you're technically a tenant, right? think they gotta give you 30 days. good luck taking it to court though. just go to school and get the student loans, bruh. you get money AND the illusion of forward momentum

Maybe ill do this

If I flee to Chile will they extradite me?

What? I mean, parents should morally never abandon the things they themselves created, the law is there to guarantee human morals don't fade

In Brazil not even your grandfather can kick you out of his house

I would suggest employment insurance but since you don't want to even consider a job that'd be too much for you.

Besides that go to a trades school. Learn how to be a plumber or something and be your own boss. Walk dogs or whatever.

So how does that work?

Isn't that basically slavery to force an adult to take care of another adult against their will?

What if you shit on the floor or refuse to work and run around yelling all the time, still cant kick you out? They're just forced to wagecuck for you? Seems like this wouldn't exist

I don't mind getting a job but not for long I guess

Tell me about the employment insurance meme

whats so bad about getting a job? dont you want your own place? chicks won't fuck you if you live with your parents. how old are you?

If that's the case might I suggest being either a twitch streamer and or doing commissions for people on the internet?

Here is the link to read up on EI: canada.ca/en/services/benefits/ei.html

>Isn't that basically slavery to force an adult to take care of another adult against their will?
It would be if it wasn't for him being their own fucking son
>What if you shit on the floor or refuse to work and run around yelling all the time, still cant kick you out?
well if you try to harm your parents then the laws doesn't work

but if you just stay there on your own and your parents try to fuck you up you can go to a DP

Chile is about to go into full recession mode and there is no welfare here.

same thing happened to me a couple of years ago, i just got a job (slave wage job, by the way) and contriuted with money. Not a big deal, as long as you're not a hardcore autist, otherwise get ready to be homeless for quite some time, lad.

So if you have a son you're forced to provide for them until the day you collapse from being incapable of working, even if he's fully capable?

Now this sounds like my kind of country. Why do people say Brazil is bad again?

I wouldn't have anything to offer

How can I scam EI to never work and just make cash money under the table?

You can't. The whole point of EI is to support you until you find a job. They do lots of background checks and even check you while on EI so that doesn't happen. They make sure you are applying to jobs and ask for confirmation that you did.

Also, I think you have to be employed before you are eligible for EI.

I would honestly just suggest finding a part time job for now, you can make your parents happy and at least not work 40 hours a week. Also, maybe night classes at a college?

Best of luck, mate.

nobody collapses from working lol

there's something called retirement and retirement for invalidation (if you can't work anymore because of health, like you said)

BTW a father can only disenherit a son if 1. he tries to kill him or 2. he fucks his woman

we say brazil is bad because iPhones are expensive kek

>Have to lose job through no fault of your own

Fucking bs

There has to be a better way...

Thoughts on the above idea of buying stolen credit cards and going to town on them to sustain myself?

Get a job.

How hard is it to get some entry level menial shit OP?

No excuses. You're just not trying hard enough.

lol why should we work and give our time and money to someone else if we can stay in our comfy homes doing the shit we want and owning our time?

also
>basing your life around pussy

I highly suggest you look into work and not illegal ways of making money. Please just consider finding a job or talking to your parents about continuing education at a college.

Crime isn't worth it in the long run and it is dangerous.

It's not that I can't, I just don't want to

The problem is I can't stay for much longer

So I need to find a way to make money without working