What's in your 5.25" bay?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4yMC8
xoxide.com/lamptron-fc10steampunk-fancontroller.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no Lasagna tray

got a drawer in mine too.

What are those indicators on top there? That looks fucking cool

A single 2.5" SSD on a 3.5" mount on a 5.25" mount.
Ran out of regular 3.5" bays.

Idk I'm not some nerd that looks inside the computer

When I built a PC in september, my local retailer memed me into buying a blu-ray drive. Haven't used it yet.

dvd-rw
i still use it for cds and shit i have laying around
i saw a 5.25 cupholder online one time, seems like a terrible idea but i'd probably use it if i had one

2003 was 15 years ago

a cd-rw

I've got a PC built in the last two years, so a 5.25" bay is redundant.

An RGB controller that doesn't get used anymore (fuck RGB) and a fan controller with three knobs. One for the CPU fan and two for the front and back case fans.

Your case is redundant. 2018 and not being able to make pancakes with their PC.

Coolermaster aero or thermal something. I have them in my old CM Stacker first gen with the dual psu slots. Case is fucking huge even by today's standard. Sold it though. Also have a CM 4 hdd in 3 525 bay caddy. Coolermaster used to be practical at sometime.

Think of all these toys you're missing out on.

imgur.com/a/4yMC8

>not buying cheap cds at a thrift store and ripping them just for fun
what are you a fag lmao

my what

its fucking beautiful

>Artigo bare-bones computer kit
>This is not an USB panel. It's a full computer. It comes with a 1-GHz Via C7 NanoBGA2 processor and other stuff. You still need to add RAM. I don't know why you would want to put a computer in your computer but with this you could. Maybe have it run 24/7 as a server or whatever.

DVD+-RW
in the three vacant positions, I have a dettached 3.5" drive bay case from another case resting on a sheet of foam. Dampens vibration of the HDDs installed in it nicely.

its literally a tragedy these were all never HDD hot swap bays from the very beginning. didnt even need t be a fancy caddy, just gimme a sata and power plate at the back.

The amount of fuckery this could of saved me. They cheaped out.

>tfw no 5.25" bay

I have so few uses for anything that needs a drive of that shape that I may as well get an external drive and leave it in the desk most of the time.

an optical reader and this

I got a Bluray drive for $25, worth it as the quality is way better than streaming or Yify rips. I also rip CD's from thrift stores to FLAC.

Aquaero 6

> is willing to pirate content
> downloads Yify rips

Hdd space is $30/terabyte these days. There is no excuse

Cigarette lighter and beverage holder combo

They measure the smug factor. This is a calculation with the formula
cdc*sc^ntswtp=sssf^2
So that is the amount of time the case door is closed multiplied by the number of shitty case reviews to the power of number of threads started with this picture equals self satisfied smug fart squared

nothing

My internet is too slow to download high quality bluray rips. Getting FLAC from Bandcamp and games is already enough of a hassle. I fucking hate these bloated 50GB AAA games, I'm usually forced to use Fitgirl repacks for games even if I'm willing to pay for them.

I think he means your anus.

xoxide.com/lamptron-fc10steampunk-fancontroller.html

Now this is aesthetic

I would rather spend $99 on a years supply of toilet paper

>toilet paper
Get baby wipes stupid.

No. Who ever designed my case decided 3 fans pressed up against glass was a better idea for the front. I didn't even know they made cases without them.

Tempered glass cases are a fucking plague right now. I hate living in a world where Sup Forums posters aren't willing to connect LCD screen to the front of their cases. Fuck aesthetics, we need to go back.

Distilled water and a D5 Vario pump.

I hope you weren't stupid enough to omit some kind of anti corrosive agent.

I use anti-corrosive liquid with it, but no kill coil or whatever it's called.

I haven't had trouble with corrosion and I've had it since spring 2012.
I used DOW Corning grease (which might be overkill but I got some while I worked in military electronics) on the tubing so it's easier to screw the fittings and to seal a little extra.
That way I don't get any leaks either.
I applied it to all blocks (2 GPU blocks and the CPU block as well as the res and pump).

I've refilled it twice since 2012, and I still haven't gotten algae in the loop.

1x DVD reader/writer
1x Bluray reader
1x Watercooling reservoir (flat matte black, same pattern as the rest of the front of my case)

>Baby wipes
I use toilet paper like an adult, user

>HD650s through front 3.5mm port

i'm lmaoing at your life

>clogging your toilet with that shit
>not using a bidet instead
Dummy

Enjoy your skidmarks

Don't fucking throw it in the toilet you fucking retard

I just fill the leftover space with 8tb HDDs.

1x broken DVD-RW
1x SATA HDD "slot"/enclosure/how do you even call it. not a mobile rack because it doesn't have a rack, you put just the HDD in
1x temperature meter/fan controller
1 free slot.

What's a 5.25" bay?

enter '5.25" bay' in google image search for examples.

Optical drive

Are you serious?

2 mini dv tapes and old spare passport photos in an empty hotswap hdd tray

Why are u being helpful in a chinese cartoon imageboard

Noting. Because I sold my desktop. They're kind of pointless these days because of how powerful laptops are getting. And if it breaks or fucks up, it's got a warranty and it's someone else's problem. They also take up a fuck load less space and use less electricity, so the extra cost is worthwhile.

DVD burner
one is mesh for air intake
and a card reader

>Implying
Dude, the whole point of wipes is so that whole area is nice and fresh for when a lady has her face down there.

>Resorting to a bathroom bin

Lmao

I have an ssd stuffed unmounted in my two bays.

I have an LG WH16NS40 blu-ray drive. I like to watch hi-def stuff on occasion.

Every PC I've built has had at least one optical drive in it.

I think I kept my novelty 5.25" floppy drive in my current PC as well.

Where do you go if not the Pirate Bay?
Ive been visiting since like 2006 and it has everything I've needed.

How do you get blu-ray to work consistently? I have a nice blu-ray drive but software is a nightmare.

I only have a basic DVD writer, but am planning on getting a Bluray player

a six-channel fan controller

Many, many years ago I used one similar to this to share pirated software. movies and tv shows with a friend.

>How do you get blu-ray to work consistently?
PowerDVD or WinDVD, I've never had a problem with either over the years.
If you're using winXP, you might need a newer driver for your blu-ray drive. If you're using linux, idunnolol.

BD-R RW with M-disc support even though I've never burned a single thing to a disc with it.

Can VLC play blu rays yet? Without gimmicky workaround

No, even with the AACS patch it doesn't really work. Use LeawoPlayer or just rip them with MakeMKV. Or if you don't mind paying there's always PowerDVD of course.

>LeawoPlayer
Going to test this now. Thanks famicom

I find it ironic the BluRay consortium did so much to deter piracy but in the end it actually caused me to resort TO ripping them like a pirate just to watch physical BDs that I rent.