ITT: Albums where the high points make up for the constant lows

ITT: Albums where the high points make up for the constant lows

You first OP :^)

Did you mean: albums where the whole album is a high point?

There's only like one or two lows on this album

>constant lows
>lows

Only lows I can think of are I Will And Punchup, and those are still 7/10 tracks.

>inb4 We Suck Young Blood

Great dirge-like tune, underrated as fuck.

THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS THE RAINDROPS

This album is a constant high except for We Suck Young Blood.

>Great dirge-like tune, underrated as fuck.
I swear you've said that before on some discussions we've had about HTTT

>Punchup
>low
I'll punch u m8

Thanks for defending wsyb, honestly my favorite httt song. It doesn't get better than that creepy falsetto.

It's kinda just meandering within the context of album flow. Not a bad song, but a tad bit unnecessary

TWOOOOOO AND TWOOOO

AAAAALWAYS MAAAAKE A FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

It's possible, I do post in more than one thread and Radiohead kind of is a hot topic at the moment.

Except even HTTT's worst songs are still good, m8. Punchup rocks dat bassline and fits right in with the album's theme.

That's one of the coolest grooves on the entire album

Imma gonna punchup you up too

go to bed, Thom

>Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there

By Radiohead standards it was shit.

There are about two songs there that could be considered some of their best, out of a whopping 14.

There There is the best song on HTTT and a career highlight for the band. I'm not surprised that the final mix reportedly made Thom cry.

one day when you grow up you'll get this album

WHY SO GREEEEEEEN

AND LONELYYYYYY, LONELYYYYYYYYY

AND LONELEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do people rate this album so low again? I find it to be way better than the album literally made up of kid a b-sides

The climax is easily one of the greatest moments in the bands entire catalogue

That's a nice way to start, Jonny

WONT LET THE CREEEEEEEEEEPPIIIIIING IIIIIVVVYYYYY
WONT LET THE NERVOOUUUUSSSSS BUURRRRRRYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEE

It might be the best song they've ever recorded, it hits me just as hard with every listen as it did the first time I heard it.

I like HTTT more too but Amnesiac being Kid A B-sides is false.

WEEEEEEEEE AREEEEE
ACCIIIIIIDENTS
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITIIIIIIING
WAIITIIIIIIIING
TO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPEEEEN

Agreed

>There There
>Where I end and you begin
>Scatterbrain
>Myxomatosis
>2 + 2 = 5

Why do people think this is a bad album?

idk

Don't you mean Go to Sleep hhehh

over my dead body

From There, There in the tracklist onwards the whole album is bangers.

What are they then, they are from the same session

that's literally what it is though

The Kid A sessions were so fruitful that they had enough material for a double album. Apparently they thought about releasing it as such but felt all the material in one release would seem too disjointed so they seperated it into two albums instead. The band has also gone on record feeling as though the two albums, while similar, came from "different places" and have stressed that Amnesiac isn't a B-sides release.

I have my fingers crossed for another album from Amsp sessions

Myxomatosis is easily one of my favorites by them

YOU SHOULD PUT ME IN A CAGE OR YOU SHOULD PUT DOWWN

That reprise of Cuttooth is perfect
>I. Don't. Know. Why I. Feel. So. Tongue. Tied.
>SYNTHS

They took their sweet time so maybe. If not that, we might get another disc 2 scenario a la IR at least.

I love watching Thom dance to this one.

There's a second disc in the Special Edition, only has two tracks though and while the track names are on the disc in the image showcasing the SE they're impossible to make out.

One of them is definitely spectre, which I'm a little irritated about, but I didn't buy the special edition for that anyway.

HTTT is my favorite. It's so spooky and tormented. we suck young blood is so fucking creepy i can't beleive people dont like it. some beautiful moments in this album too; the gloaming, sail to the moon.

HTTT>IR>OKC>KID A>TKOL>Amnesiac>AMSP>number2>the one with creep.

Those drums are just too godly. I immediately start grooving when it comes on

For me it's

HTTT = Kid A > AMSP = OKC > Amnesiac = IR > The Bends > TKOL > PH

A lot of their material is just so close in quality - even TKOL isn't THAT far removed from the likes of HTTT for me.