Join canakek forces

>join canakek forces
>suddenly surrounded by Quebecois every day of my life even when I'm not in Quebec
>all a bunch of obnoxious normalfag annoying pieces of shit that sound like they have frogs in their throat

I hate these poutine-eating faggots and their disgusting, ugly language. Why didn't they just split from Canada?

dont care military cuck

dont care military cuck

Why don't quebecers just vote to leave?

Great thread as always, canacuck

>normalfag
sounds like you're the frog, not them

get what i'm saying?

COCUFIÉ

I know the feel except as a construction fag. All the grunt workers are KEYBEKQOIS and it's irritating hearing them talk in French to each other

>anglos this triggered by a language
i think we should stay a part of canada simply because they're so triggered by us

That's why we voted "No" 2 times actually
Nothing makes me feel better than seeing reddit-tier faggots being so upset over us
Let them give us more attention
Anglo tears make us stronger

To paraphrase everyone's favourite French Canadian, "if you separate from your enemies, they win."

the biggest disadvantage is that we're ultimately put in the same basket as them, we even have a fucking leaf as a flag here

>we even have a fucking leaf as a flag here
Why do you complain ?
That should give you a good reason to shitpost even more to make the canadians look like absolute retards
It's been working since god knows how long now

what? i think nearly every time i see a really terrible, retarded post from a leaf flag, i always think it's an anglo first and foremost

Well yeah, you're right. But it so much fun to make them look cringy from time to time by forcing unfunny memes like the shart in mart one

Most Quebecers identify as Canadians. Polls show support for separatism completely decimated, especially among young people, and even more so now that Harper's gone. Dont forget, every Quebecer in the military swore an oath to the crown, just like their ancestors did. They're just as Canadian as you and I.

any quebecois who joins the forces is a cuck

Bullshit

>Anglo tears make us stronger

J'adore les larmes de les anglos

>fighting for meme country

why do you keep posting that meaningless picture
most of us don't really get upset by the queen nor give a damn at all

Pourquoi tu mens ?

What does Canada even need an army for? Lmao