Go to Catalog

>Go to Catalog
>ctrl+f "america"
>over 30 results

Feeling a little tsundere, Yurofags?

This. Let's stop talking a out America and talk about why French people can't drink milk

Most of the board is just Europe and America arguing and the rest cheering on

>non-american
>must be european

LEAVE US ALONE YOU DESERTED FROZEN SHITHOLE

It's not our fault their inferiority complex is so apparent.

Most Americans here really don't give enough of a shit about Europe to try and disprove what they say so we just play along really.

All this board has done is make me hate europeans. They're all so fucking uppity about nothing and think they're superior. Bitch we're 200 years old what the fuck do you want I think we've done pretty well c'mon. Problem is we're always in the media spotlight and the media always publishes bad shit. So while the 10,000 astounding things we do goes relatively unnoticed the few bad things are the talk of the town.

Quite annoying really, but necessary. We must bring our imperfections into the light and seek to rectify them.

They can't? Are they chinks or something?

Shut up, Gibraltar

You both get easily baited desu

>All this board has done is make me hate europeans

You sound like a psycho who's going to shoot a European school or something

Dude why can't you drink milk?

If nice frenchies can't drink milk how come they can eat plenty of butter and cheese

I drink milk from your mom's tits, and it's excellent

I can't eat cheese, but I can eat your mom's pussy that just smells like it

Any questions?

it's 3:30am here and late in most european countries
not sure what you're banging on about, perhaps the discussion is about america because these are yank hours

>Any questions?
Why are you so rude? I was just trying to make conversation that wasn't about America.

Why do Frenchmen like fat, old, unhygienic women so much?

>make a butthurt thread about europeans when most europeans are asleep
>herpderp you have inferiority complex

this is what american banter has been reduced to, make threads in the middle of the night to keep their hugbox illusion alive

It's just banter m8, of course we can drink milk while daydreaming about all the nice freedoms the USA gave us back in WW2

Because their pussy looks like a fucking leaf when they get bad enough

O-okay, I shouldn't have overreacted. I will dream tonight of the liberty France helped us attain.

Cheers!

>French women have leaf shaped pussies

Fuck I need a french gf

D-delet dis

>American posting hours
There's your answer
We're just waking up right now, soon you'll see all those threads disappear and get replaced by shitty generals