Prepare your anus windows lusers you're about to get a major cucking

Prepare your anus windows lusers you're about to get a major cucking

zdnet.com/article/running-windows-10-heres-how-microsoft-plans-to-milk-more-profits-out-of-its-cash-cow/

Windows users are such cucks. I'm embarrassed for them.

There's really nothing there. Same shit new write up.

Wait what? People still use wankblows in 2018?

Win 7 master race reporting. Nigga I don't give a fuck about Win 10.

Can't they just integrate some button to hire hookers (male or female), get rich from the resulting commissions and then focus on making a OS without all this BS?

Could be worse, I could ve running No Gaymes: the OS.

>I run windows 7
>updates are disabled
>everything works perfectly fine

>updates disabled
>soon to be unsupported software
Enjoy your malware

Thanks, I'll take ransomware over
>no gaymes
any day of the month. I have a job irl so I don't have time to hack my OS to do basic things like show previews of images.

No, you just don't have the competency to do those things. Windows is for the tech illiterate.

If you have a job, there are more games on even Steam for Linux than you can play.

More importantly, if you have a job you can keep the ransomware infested games machine from the machine where you do your taxes, banking, private correspondence, private photo storing and everything else that might be preferable to do on a machine with at least some level of trust.

You never used anything other than winblows did you

ohhh strike I nerve, I did?

Every single linux distro I've ever used has been fucking trash and an honest waste of my time.

t. gaymer

>Every single linux distro I've ever used has been fucking trash and an honest waste of my time.

Why do you eat shit from your hands, are you an iPhone user?

>Every single linux distro I've ever used has been fucking trash and an honest waste of my time.

pic related: literally (You)

What, Linux has such niche market share, no one even considers it's worth the hassle.

not sure why turbotax is in there. i used it on antergos to do my taxes last month. only problem i ran into was the website basically said "linux isn't supported" but i clicked continue anyway and everything still worked fine.

I think they also sell it as software and not just the shitty webapp crap.

iOS unironically supports user freedom more than Windows.

I don't save brainlet wojacks but I really wish I had a few right now.

What fappening wave are we on right now? I've lost count.

Didn't they freely give up their information to a phishing scam?

Linux didn't fail you.

You failed Linux.

playing games on windows
>GAYMING ARE FOR GAY GAYMUR MANCHILDREN
>watching anime is childish
>ANIME WEBSITE REEEEE
so,this is a manchildren website,i guess?

Their cash cow is Office.

I wish, then we wouldn't have to worry about vault7 and blue flame shit present on android as well.

same, win10 users can suck my dick, there isnt a single game that doesnt run on win 7 (that isnt shit)

if it wasnt for games, id just use linux, microsoft can go suck a salty one

Are you too poor to afford $100? Why not be a responsible adult and get a job?

>paying for software

>he’s too much of a brainlet to use WINE

not trying to be argumentive here, but have you tried using wine? i’ve yet to run into a game it didn’t support given the proper libraries were installed

>Why not be a responsible adult
>Wasting your money
>Not using your money responsibly

Something tells me you aren't one

I bet Microsoft regret bundling Direct X with windows now..

I run a MacBook Pro. I have a paid copy of Windows 10 for a VM i never use. Money is hardly the object for me.

>equating icloud phishing with an insecure OS
>being this dumb I can't even

I haven't paid for anything windows related since windows XP. I've had Vista, 7, 8.1,and now 10. What makes you think I'm going to start now?

>window 7
>Updates are now permanently disabled because I get the error "windows updates could not be installed because a printer with the same name already exists"

I tried to use linux, but I'm lazy brainlet piece of shit, so it didn't go that well, that's why i came back to win7.

>tuxcux insecure so they complain about windows

>icrapOS decides to add their 2cents

STAY MAD NO GAMES

heh, I use windows 7

WINE has some issues with DX11 and DRM still, but most of the necessary fixes are already in the pipeline.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Don't worry, will still earn more than you. You have no point to make after taking a good look of yourself in the mirror.