>there
>boarders

>everyone in this thread will be dead within 100 years

Fuck this thread for reminding me that our time on this planet is limited

>boarders
I thought you cunts stopped the boats

>people think
You should follow their example

the usa is not a nation nor australia or canada or all of south america and so forth

The contiguous United States has had the same borders since 1852, and it doesn't look like those will change. I think our borders are more or less set except for adding some small stuff like Puerto Rico and maybe other similar insular areas.

would be true if it weren't for global warming

Yeah, nah we call them overboarders now lol.

Short history doesn't mean we're a non nation

define the ethnic make up of australians

I dont

>a least one Australian thinks his nation won't have the same borders in 100 years

Que pedo

>implying we won't annex northern mexico and leave you with the shitskins

>there
>boarders

We want the rest of Aztlan for ourselves, you abandoned us when the US took the Southwest and the rest of our ancestors fled your incompetent government and cartels. If we arent a part of the US we will be our own nation.
Fuck you too
Nada nada limonada

A really bad economic crisis (more serious than 1929 or 2008) could make your country implode, with the richest states declaring independence to avoid paying for everyone else.

I could definitely imagine New York seceding and making its own currency, in case of dollar hyperinflation, for example; becoming an independent city-state could be necessary to save the world economy.

From this point, other rich states would follow this path (why should we stay in a failed union?), and USA as we know it would collapse very quickly.

You think that's exaggerated? Think of how the USSR collapsed. A few months before it happened, it would have been unthinkable: the USSR looked like it was going to last centuries, with eternal borders.

We know annon..... we know.....
Europe is waiting

British/Irish and other Europeans, some Asian and Middle East
In a few hundred years we blanda upp and become one new ethnicity

Mama Merkel acts accordingly to Hitler's plan:

>First, dominate Europe by having a clique of subservient states all around
>And then destroy the whole continent for the lel

Works wonders until now

Well raised Australia SAR

You have come closer to the truth annon
1. We will let Europe take all the immigrants.
2. While it is hurting other EU state econmy, we can take it.
3. We will give the immigrants some time to settle down and accumulate some wealth.
4. We will use them as a scapegoat for a greater cause, you subhumans will never understand.

>implying you just woldn't be making us a favor taking in all the narcoshits

I just wish Guerrero was also in the North and it would be perfect.

5. Those who cleaned up the immigrants and did a good job are suddenly reviled
6. Germany starts welcoming radioactive aliens from other galaxies to quench its guilt

DANKE SCHÖN, GERMANY

>Most people don't realize that the threat of nuclear war has largely fixed borders among the great powers and their allies
wew

The USA and USSR would be entirely different situations. To address NY that you used as an example, first of all it would never leave the union because it would become and extremely unstable civil war prone corrupt republic from the word go, it would tear itself apart and NYC would suffer so much for like no fucking gain. Second of all NY has too small of an army to defend itself against the government. And finally you are retarded.

This time it'll work. I swear!!

We have the oldest borders in the world and we've kept them during wars involving us.Why wouldn't they be the same during times of peace?

>what is internal collapsing?

Nuclear power didn't prevent USSR from splitting up

It was just a quick example from a myriad of possible outcomes.

>The USA and USSR would be entirely different situations
Different causes, but same process and same result. Don't forget you're just a federation. And that is how federations end.

>extremely unstable civil war prone corrupt republic
Lol

>NY has too small of an army to defend itself against the government
Doesn't matter if it's to protect the world's financial system. Surrounding states would actually protect NY. Such a scenario (becoming a city-state) was envisioned for London during the Brexit crisis.

>finally you are retarded
Ouch!

We are thinking of buying the bolívia

They were the same 100 years ago desu

What is Alaska. What is Hawaii. What is... Arkansas

Territories. The borders were the same.

hello

It will probably get bigger, we are basically Russia-lite when it comes to borders and defense.

Why on earth would they change?

Canadians will never willingly merge themselves fully with the US, and an attempt at annexation of any kind would be probably the biggest political faux pas the US could make short of nuking someone.

Secession is illegal and will result in fierce military retaliation on the part of the United States. Besides, it's also very unlikely due to the depth of the common American identity, which is an upside to all of the Patriotism.

This as well, I guess at absolute most you'd annex Greenland, but Denmark didn't sell it to us and won't give you guys Hans Island.

>his country is NOT an island
lel

I think the only circumstance in which Canada would acquire territory is if they were in immediate danger, or if they offered first. It's not in the Canadian national psyche to take things by force.

Was America trying to buy Greenland at some point? That would've been so strange, a state of non-English speakers and weird aboriginals.

Hopefully in 100 years borders will finally be dismantled and earth will be a big union. Also we space

>his country WON'T be submerged by 2050
ftfy

Yeah, during WW2 to built some airport bases (and surround Canada on all three sides for bantz), but Denmark wasn't selling.

>That would've been so strange, a state of non-English speakers and weird aboriginals.
Actually, though. We probably would have Anglicized and settled the area in due course, but even New Mexico, an area with guaranteed privileges of the Spanish language, had a substantial English-speaking population.

There are many instances when borders moved outside of legality and were made legal afterwards. Texas could legally become independent since the secession being independent wasn't in their deal.

What was the existing population on Greenland in WW2 though? Alaska is Americanized because Russia barely had a presence there, New Mexico was acquired in what the 1800s? Who would even go to Greenland?

Even still, Greenland as a state could have been neat, even if it were super Americanized.

2bh I really like the idea of a North American union state governed by a triumvirate sort of body. If there were a way of blending Canada's successful social systems, America's population and economy, and Mexico's ???, we would be unstoppable. Imagine the best of all three countries coming to the front, and the worst being replaced. Of course cultural differences is already big enough between states/provinces, which would be a big issues in and of itself.

>the environment
>real

Also New York will be 33% white

'Ethnic' is a primarily linguistic and cultural term, not a genetic one.