Why are American woman so needy and wasteful?

Why are American woman so needy and wasteful?

>my mom wants me to buy her a new phone
>my gf begs to me to buy her a car, 'promise' ring. She buys $10 water bottles and always wants expensive clothing.
>my sister in law wants my help with fixing her house, for free.
>my grandma cooks so much she has to throw shit ton of food every evening.

Holy shit, I've never seen any other nationality this wasteful and needy.

T.half American

>my gf begs to me to buy her a car, 'promise' ring
gold digger
leave that greedy bitch

The problem is all American girls are like that. My dad grew up in a 3rd world country with no running water, and he raised me to be not wasteful. Here in America. My gf is really nice and kind, and I know she will be a good mother, but you need to know that she is still born and raised American from a family that was also born and raised American (my mom is American btw), they are much more privileged than other people in the world but they don't know it. They think it's normal for their boyfriend's to buy them cars, jewelry, clothes, purses, and food since America is a culture where a man's girlfriend or wife shows off her man's wealth. What I hate is how they buy all these expensive stuff and just waste it, my mom and girlfriend but 10 to 20 dollar bottles of water, I have been using the same nestle water bottle for the past month and refilling it in sinks. Sorry if my typing is bad, I'm fucking tired and half asleep.

>my gf begs to me to buy her a car
wtf drop that bitch. That's some next level gold-digging shit if I've ever heard it.

wow it's almost like if capitalism were real

you will not have a happy marriage if you don't sort out how money is spent with her. can you afford all this shit? how would she react if you suddenly came upon hard times?

how hard is to buy a car in USA?
here u can spend a couple of years to pay for a 0km car

She's sweet, I know, and I never said I was going to buy her a car, just that she begs for me to.
I can buy a few 0 Mileage car right now if I wanted too, but I dont.

>come from poor, white, working-class, baptist Appalachian family
>so does gf
>she never asks for expensive gifts and neither do I
>wear simple clothing, dress moderately, don't care about expensive cars, cell phones, or having a huge house

Feels good not coming from a materialistic background. I generally make gifts for anniversaries and birthdays with my gf. It's a lot more thoughtful and no matter how big the pricetag on a gift is, we appreciate what we have, whether it's a little or a lot.

Thankfully we both have good jobs and a good bit of money saved up.

based

Wheres your dad from?

The fact she even has the gall to ask should be a sign you need to drop that shit. There are plenty of sweet girls out there who wouldn't ask for that.

bla bla bla

she is asking you to buy her a car, think a little bit

That's the American dream, be an overweight wastwful bitch.

>all american girls are like that
Only posessive gold diggers will ask their boyfriend to literally buy them a car and then a deathgrip ring. You are making shitty generalizations because you have shitty luck.

Wtf is a 'half-american'?

Racially, but I'm almost 100% American culturally.
Asian country, but he is pretty American now
Well, she's from California......so I can see the difference

>and I know she will be a good mother
materialistic people seldom make for good home makers. You already seem to have greivances about what she spends her money on and what she expects you to buy her, your marriage could only end in divorce and that's not good for your future children.

>racially american
no such thing

Aboriginals could be considered racially American.

>dating a Californian

Wake up and smell the coffee user.

What happens when you hit a rough patch and which will happen later down the road?

That bitch is just gonna branch swing to the next provider who can shower her with gifts, money, and validation. You're very naive of western women OP. What has your GF done to deserve a DEPRECIATING ASSET bought from YOUR MONEY?

You need to find a better down to earth girl OP. If you end up in a world of shit financially this bitch WILL bail and I can put $100 on it.

>Californian

Oh man OP I know your feels. All the bitches out here in California (especially out here in the Greater Los Angeles Area) are the most entitled cunts I have ever seen.

They will straight up treat you like garbage if you don't spoil them, don't show up in a nice car, or anything status worthy. Cut your losses man... When a bunch of memesters and anons from a Taiwanese finger painting board tell you to steer clear: LISTEN.

Japan is kinda like that too.

examples?

They literally invented 3dpd. If Americans are catching on now, imagine how bad they had it all these years.

> asian
get an asian gf

> Japan is kinda like that too
our whores start sucking cock at the age of 12 and never learn to cook

>my mom wants me to buy her a new phone
what in the fuck

literally all of those are wrong and you should drop those people

a phone for your mother - if it's birthday or christmas it'd make sense
the rest, just no
this is crazy
are you a millionaire ? if not it's bullshit tell them you're not their wallet