Post desktop quick

Post desktop quick

>Razer

Can you share that wallpaper OP?

That picture is from 2011, I doubt it even belongs to OP

Damn, I'm just into anime wallpapers with darkish background, maybe someone else has it.

>anime wallpaper
Found the neckbeard. Kys and go back to

>Tilix
Gross

guu~ cute setup user

How many kernels do you keep? One?

Naa, its comfy

You forgot to remove the username from a couple of places, vellu.

I know it was a social experiment

That picture is giving me vertigo. You can't really work with that in the background, can you?

Hello

Sent from my ThinkPad X220T.

y u do dis 2 my waifu

What image viewer?

If it was a prank it's not funny.

This. How fucking embarrassing.

anime website

Traps are fake and gay.

just booted

plox post both of those images and I'll pat your cutie little head

That interface looks amazing. Whats the easiest way to get it?

rate me

Unity was a lot better than this shit

Mobile desu

I don't see it very often. All windows maximized normally. But I know what you mean

>inb4 Kevin

Wallpepe plz.

there ya go

Why didn't you apply your terminal colours to your i3 bar?

Also are you able to actually see diffs with those colours? I've been playing around with making monochrome terminal themes and really struggling with quickly spotting red and green. The other colours are mostly for variety to look pretty, but I need to see where red and green are for git stuff and diffing and all sorts of crap.

QUICK

Looks disgusting, I know. Preparing to check Adobeshit performance under a vm (wacom stylus input etc.), so i can maybe move to Gannu/Loonix.

It's like you aren't even trying.
Windows is generally ugly, but I've seen a few decent rices, so it's possible

The joke is that I'm a graphic design sort of soyperson and I don't care about rice whatsoever and to me user-side modifying compiled / packaged shit that is frequently updated and overwritten is a waste of time and energy. Just gimme a flat or just generally non-distracting wallpaper, gimme dat GNOME2 (MATE) Clearlooks-Tango or Windows Classic flawaflawa and I'm more than happy.

Nothing wrong with that. I'd recommend KDE or XFCE then.
But what are you doing in this thread?

I dunno... deskteps. I actually like seeing what other people are doing, although this is fucking nice in it's exceptionally autistic way

I wouldn't recommend KDE for people who want a simple UI. Dunno but Plasma feels pretty non conformant, e.g. the cursor changes its appearance depending on which program you are running. Go for XFCE if you like simplicity.

Well I'm sort of new to i3 and arch so i don't know what is posible.

I just used pywal to create a colorschem based on that picture. It just gave me that and I tougth it looked nice... but for now it has served me well.

It's generally disgusting right now, I've been using i3 and dwm for a long ass time but now I just needed for something that worked without too much hassle until I buy a new Thinkpad.

I use something of simplistic on virtual machines due to performance and it's nice to pretend it's maybe a decade or 2 ago, so MATE for me is a middle-way, but in terms of overall usability overall I prefer GNOME since you can somewhat fully make it behave like Windows 7-10, using a couple of extensions and dark-and-low-contrast-as-my-soul using Arc. I even used it on an Antergos archfaggotry VM for about a year to do pajeet web codan. Was nice.

hai domo

Switch to an anime paper, it'd be less autistic

is this the new desktop thread

cute

Pape link bud?

As a lover of futanari, I wholeheartedly agree.

>right click
>search by image
>first result
>mild edits to fit screen better
for all your waifu related needs

here ya go bud

pic related

i've actually been considering trying out solus but i can't find any feedback on it except that it's kevin/10

>Now with hyperbola

Does CS run worse on linux vs winblows? Its the only reason I keep windows

OwO ~~

Heh i stole ur OwO

welp

>complaining about anime on an anime website...

I wonder how many newfags come and see this and the sarcastic posts and think that this is actually what Sup Forums is about.

Can I have your wallpaper? I need it for scientific research reasons.

I sold my desktop months ago...

/comfy/ xfceJaro user here

y u stop using terminus?

Why can't they make it looks like Windows 95/98? Everything but colors looks off.

i like fixed more

hot

cool, anyways nice desktop u inspired me :D

>genuine giggle
well done user

let me know your findings

how wrong are they tho?

give anime grill

I migrated to Artix this time.

What WM are you using ?

minimal?????

here's me wallpaper, just in case

you fucking WEEBS

do i post the full furfaggy one or the minimally furfaggy one
does it matter?
will the thread get deleted anyway?

nothing lasts forever desu
follow ur dreams

good point

fuk i take it bak

i know right, windows 10 is fucking gross

>hey user can you lend me your pc

>everyone else is a ironic idiot, I better join being an unironic one because I can't tell if they are being ironic or not