Two horrendous albums in a row

>two horrendous albums in a row
>looks like a tramp
man the divorce has been really hard on thom, do you think there is any way he can unjust himself?

>two
You mean four, friend.
And I'm not even counting his non-Radiohead output.

Nice meme bro

In rainbows is quite decent imo.

all their stuff since kid a has been astoundingly awful and criminally overrated

epic opinions bros

Fantastic thread

i'm stating fact

If you are, provide proof.

no you

>two excellent albums in a row
>looks like a stud

FTFY

He asked for it.

He's been singing about cheating and being attracted to younger hotter girls

Clearly sign of midlife crisis
Long hair, divorce, and dressing differently

>He's been singing about cheating and being attracted to younger hotter girls

What has he sung that indicates this?

house of cards?
throw your keys in the bowl

nude?
you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking

You know why he had to be open about the divorce, which he wouldve never done

He be with a new girl and had to show the world hes not overwrapping sides and the long time partner

Oh I thought we were talking about Amsp. I take your point on house of cards, but I wouldn't automatically assume Thom is singing it about himself.

As for nude, I always interpreted that line to be a comment on how your dreams and hopes will only ever hurt you, because real life can never live up to your fantasies.

u havent heared earerly version of nude

that lyrics shows u sum stuff famfam

You mean back when it was big ideas? I still interpret the line that way.

the missus had to put up wit this ugly long haired hobo

ty get a haircut

Sick of you fuckers calling Thom ugly.

He's ugly.

That line on house of cards is in reference to key parties, which is something swingers do. My guess is he and his partner were in some sort of open thing and they jus started lying to each other

But you're just saying that to rile me up, you don't really believe it, you would suck this man's dick in a heartbeat.

I have never known an open relationship to work out. A bit tragic, but I have never known/seen/heard of a successful open relationship. It's bound to fall apart.

The only time it works is when both people want it equally as much. Usually one person wants to be exclusive but they go along with it only to grow more jealous, paranoid, and resentful. It's sad bc thom and his partner were together for over 20 years, I think it just ate them apart

20 + years?
then thats sad.

iv seen thom with a younger brunette in some kind of bar on insta and twitter
thom on a bar stool, a girl talking to a server.
and in some park? glassy place.
thats his side?

Yeah, I think people underestimate how much love and sex dance the same dance. Most woman and men can't stay in love when their hormones are being disheveled by nights of swinging. Plus, the sexy young girls Thom wanted probably can't match the emotional bond of Sarah, or whoever it was that bore his children.

Anyone else think it wasn't a girl thom had an affair with?

"Different types of love are possible"

I knew there was a reason that I haven't been here in years.
Sup Forums on 2 Times Better Chan has more insightful comments than this shithole and the post rate is about 100 times slower. That should tell you everything you need to know.
There's no gook waifu general either ;^)

Maybe, or maybe not. He made a mistake. Younger woman will ruin an older successful genius. There have been so many great men torn down by bimbos. It's tough when you are a successful genius though. Not many people could understand the temptation of having hot mongoloids throw themselves at you daily. And Thom probably didn't get much growing up so his midlife crisis probably hit hard.

Reminder that Thom has also sung about divorce before and not been divorced.

House of Cards isn't necessarily a confession, guys. Stop pretending to know the man's life.

>It's tough when you are a successful genius though.
tell me about it

Successful is the key word.

call me crazy, but I think for an autistic lazy-eyed manlet he looks pretty damn suave here.

Also frigg off OP. King of Limbs was pretty darn good - songs like Separator and Lotus Flower proved he can keep up with the kiddos in today's music and still be his usual self. I also don't understand how anyone could hear the way Thom does Give Up the Ghost live and not realize that this guy still wears the crown as our almighty overlord. Nobody, not even Justice fucking Beaver can sing like that. I feel blessed that this dude is still able to make quality music. We're going to miss this kind of talent when he's gone.

the new record is a bit of a moan fest at times and a tad on the dull side, but it's still pretty nice overall. Not exactly sit down and share with your friends-tier, but headphones on, laying in bed alone it can be a real treat. Also probably the best 'sounding' record they've ever made. Godrich out-did himself on that one.

People are too harsh on his new albums. They're awesome to listen to. King of Limbs is great when driving to the beach on a morning where the temp is about 60 Fahrenheit.

agreed,the sound is great.
nigel and jonjon did a good job

but enough with thom's im sad im alone
the earth is precious sort of rant
its getting boring

I feel like that's most've what he writes about.

A lot of people aren't that into Hail to The Theif, but those songs transition so well to acoustic folk songs. Reminds me of something timelessly british. I think people were harsh on that one is because it was a follow up to Kid A

2+2=5

>people are falling for it