Luke

He admitted he would be willing to marry a man today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b5AaRW5110&t=983s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL WHAT A FAGGOT

I second this

...link?

Fake and gay.

Good for him. Floatplane when?

I’m not even gay and I would marry a man if we legitimately loved eachother. I’d take a person I can understand and I can be deep friends with over a cheating girl any day.

Didn't this guy create Unix?
I heard he cucked Linus the Linux guys asian wife or something too?

Are you sure he's a queer?
t.w10 Sup Forumstard

Marry me. We can run away together and I'll promise to be the best, most faithful husband you've ever seen.
I'm quite desperate.

GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

What are you, a hetero?
Jesus, man, live a little.

Same here. Shame the male form does absolutely nothing for me, and the thought sexual relations with males (that look like males) disgusts me.
Males that look like girls though, ho boy, give me five.

>I-I like dick but not abs...
???

If it's cute...

source

Homosexuality

we have fucked up women are for fucking and men are for honour bromance and support. women are not designed for any of this they need to be able to fuck and be loyal to who ever the current victor is

so....what the problem? and how the fuck this info related to Technology?

WHERE ARE MY LUKE DEEP FAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Luke remains the best girl (male) in the group.

isn't he fucking linus?

i downloaded the deep fake software off TPB but haven't fucked with it yet, maybe this will be my first project (no homo)

LOL WHAT A HOM[spoiler]EBOY[/spoiler]

quite literally, he has stated multiple times that he doesn't want to have kids ever in his life.

not only is he FAT, he is a fucking manchild aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=6b5AaRW5110&t=983s

I always thought that Luke was gay as he is bigger than Linus, but is very clearly his bitch in every show they make. That guy is clearly seeking male domination. I would love to see him get cuddle with Linus while he tightens Luke's dog collar.10/10 would make him my wife and he would love every minute of it.

>luke
my boy ovaries are tingling tbhdesu

no man wants kids
if it weren't for women feeling useless without having a kid and accidents, we wouldn't have any

lol why doesn't he shave already

it's terrible