Certain combinations of pixels are illlegal

>certain combinations of pixels are illlegal

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2006-may-aug.html#05 June 2006 (Dutch paedophiles form political party)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, shitbag. Real nice.

We've been through this. You can simplify anything down to "just pixels," "just 1s and 0s" or even "just atoms touching other atoms" but at large, you're still a degenerate.

>Certain combinations of atoms are illegal

It's bullshit. I want my ethical cp and I want it now!

>"But what if she consents?"

>>certain combinations of pixels are illlegal
Are you trying to Rustle us?

stallman.org/archives/2006-may-aug.html#05 June 2006 (Dutch paedophiles form political party)

>certain combinations of hadrons and leptons will rearrange in response to other combinations of hadrons and leptons

kys pedo

those pixels aren't old enough to consent

Please go die with this simplistic thinking.

agree

>atoms touch

bullshit, anyone but a fucking toddler understands consent. take your fucking jew on a stick bullshit and go back to sand land you cuck

Who is this princess?

>Rustle
Who is he?

>a random pixel generator is also a generator of all the illegal images in existence
>there exists a seed number that, when fed into a random pixel generator, will produce an illegal image on the N-th iteration of a random pixel generation algorithm

Fine.
Just cells touching other cells. Better?

I wonder if this would be illegal or not

This is nothing objectively wrong with non violent cheese pizza.

>non-terminating, non-repeating constants like e and pi are illegal

>pi is conjectured to contain every possible string of digits
>if true, every illegal image is in pi

also, probably exists prime numbers that represent illegal images, like the prime number that corresponds to DeCSS: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime

>non-terminating, non-repeating constants like e and pi are infinitely illegal
>there exists a number N that encodes a position from which an illegal file starts in a non-terminating, non-repeating constant
>N is illegal and probably so large we can't store it even if we use every atom of the Universe

>tell me about Rustle, why does he draw the floors

Jared why are you so mad?

>Why is launching a certain combination of atoms at another certain combinations of atoms is illegal hur duurr
Kys pedo

1.011000111100000111111.... is non-terminating and non-repating but doesn't contain every possible value.

ur idea only works if the conjecture in >64856843 is true

>Throw football at child who wants to play catch
>Go to jail for 30 years because the child couldn't consent to the violent sport of professional football which is linked to debilitating diseases and injuries

>ATOMS
>TOUCHING
>ATOMS

this a top 5 of the most. retarded comments I've ever seen in my 8 years on Sup Forums

I don't get the pic, I'd eat both