Why is this telemarketer respected as a technology guru? He even has under most videos that the product was sponsored...

Why is this telemarketer respected as a technology guru? He even has under most videos that the product was sponsored, you bozos.

Recently, he had a "silent case" that called it a miracle at like $5,000. Bitch, if I don't overclock my regular OC PC, I can just turn off the fans.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT~~~

there are several reasons why linus is a fuck, but doing sponsored reviews isnt one of them. he has tons of examples of a sponsored review where he rips into the product

90% of Sup Forums are pajeet shills

I only watch his channel for his semen demon companion

E CELEBRITIES ARE NOT TECHNOLOGY
THIS BOARD IS FOR TECHNOLOGY
NOT FOR E CELEBS
STOP SHILLLING YOUR FAGGOT E CELEB HERE

Nobody thinks linus is a tech guru. He's fucking retarded like the rest of his company. They're dumbass youtubers that have no actual understanding about business or tech. Grats, you retards are able to plug shit in the right sockets.

PC perspective actually have a tech background so you get significantly better content on hardware

Imagine how thick his loads must be

Two words you fucking newfag.

LINUX KERNEL

qwhy dont blu go down

>mfw would unironically make sweet and violent love to that woman on the right.

God damn I want this semen demon’s semen!

Well I mean at least it isn't an autism Evans thread.

that's gay.

Homosexuality is a sin.

This low effort bait is a sin.

absolutely based

Homosexuality is an ABOMINATION* and a sin.

FTFY

>>>/bugman/

that picture will make a fine addition to my collection

Because he invented Linux

technology guru? no, he's a reviewer

Murderers are okay according to that pic.

God I wanna rip his head off.

You do realise why he made this video?

what

Nazi girl wore it better.

is the guy on the left the one from that dutch youtube channel about drugs?

That ain't Linus.
Still funny though.

Linus x Luke fanfiction, please.

where's terry tho?
I mean he might be in jail now but eventually he will get out and start streaming again

>Itsmynaturalcolour and maaxarcade
That's what up.

Wheres danooct1

I fucking lost it....

His presentation is alright, if cringy. Production isn't bad. He has interesting insights on business ideas. Some of his writers do alright work.

This. Also if he had to buy everything he was going to talk about his channel would have almost no output.

Luke is a fucking bae. I don't even like masculine features and I'd totally hold his hand while going for a walk.

lel

>This. Also if he had to buy everything he was going to talk about his channel would have almost no output.
Yeah he totally can't buy a 256 hz monitor, pair of headphones and a new ssd or steal tampons from Amazon. He's on the bones of his ass. Struggling to make ends meet totally.

He's a massive cunt

source?

But anime is ok right

my mans

I like a good raven hared cigarette slut myself

1/10

elaborate?

give it back Tyrone