Is Ful Stop in the canon of the greatest Radiohead songs?

Is Ful Stop in the canon of the greatest Radiohead songs?

Decks Dark is

overrated buddy

Daydreaming, man

present tense is the best song on the album

It's not even in the top half of songs on the album for me.

I will sit here and tell you unappreciative faggots how good Glass Eyes is and you WILL listen

Basically Reckoner of AMSP, yes. Killer bridge, awesome rhythm through the whole track.

this

This

Ful Stop is overrated if anything. I always see Decks Dark and Desert Island disk on the bottom of peoples lists

Desert Island disk is so good, I can't stop listening to it.

Yeah yoooooou, you know what I mean

Face it, Ful Stop or pretty much any track on AMSP doesn't have shit on Weird Fishes.

Man I've listened to AMSP a few times through now and I keep getting the feeling that it's a great album but I just can't wrap my head around it and I can't get into a lot of the tracks in the first half

I listened to In Rainbows last night and it fucking blew me away I kind of forgot how great it is all the way through the only song I really don't love on there is House Of Cards

In Rainbows has had a lot more time to grow on me tbf but I think people underrate it a lot just because they think it's the popular choice or some shit. It's interesting, it's not an enormous stylistic departure but it definitely stands alone in their discography. I love it a lot.

I wish I could get into AMSP though all my friends love Daydreaming but it just seems a little too generic piano ballad-y for me

fak yes it is

Present Tense > Weird Fishes

>not liking the best track in the album
What is wrong with you

>House Of Cards
>Best track

Try Nude, or Jigsaw, or Videotape, or 15 Step.

pleb

It's fucking Reckoner. I thought that at least was indisputable.

confirming jigsaw

>mrfw the strings in The numbers

I concur with your feeling. AMSP is easily the least accessible Radiohead album so far for me- for every other album on the first listen there was at least one song that made me think 'wow, I have to hear that again'.

>mfw the bassline in Decks Dark

>mfw the guitar starts after those temple drums

Ful Stop best song on album