Is it legal

to install an evaluation version(trial) windows and just keep reinstalling it every 90 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install gentoo fagt.

>legal
are mountains, rivers, oceans, legal ???
nope.
fuck laws

Linux is too restricting for normal usage. I'm using it right now and its just tiring how many of the stuff doesn't work properly or at all.

Does it not get tiring, being forced to reinstall windows every few months?

Not really, I don't do anything important on it and it takes like 1 hour at most. But its not like linux is any better, it actually brakes way easier.

>reinstall
No need to do that if you vhd boot.

Windows never stops working even after 90 days you idiot.

It starts shutting down, at least it says so.

No it doesn`t, you only get nag screen on boot up.

What version of windows are you using.

I'm not using windows right, but in the FAQ it says that it will do so.
>If you fail to activate this evaluation after installation, or if your evaluation period expires, the desktop background will turn black, you will see a persistent desktop notification indicating that the system is not genuine, and the PC will shut down every hour.

AFAIK It's legal as long you are the owner. If you're a system builder and charging other than the service of installation ie: charging trial OS + installation you get red card if caught. Other than that I don't see what is wrong unless you're a big business doing this in a wide scale. But MS will start roll out some new OS big patch then you have to keep using newly downloaded release to keep doing the reinstallation. Not sure about burgerland tho.

why do you care?
who is enforcing this law if it isn't?
nobody cares

Its for personal use, I will just format and install it again but I just want to know from a complete legal point. I live in a country where it doesn't matter and can really do whatever I want as pretty much everyone has a pirate copy.

>Its for personal use
In that case go nuts with it, the worse that could happen is since it's free MS will datamine you 120%. Countries like china MS any copyright or licensing don't mean shit. Again only business providers that builds and install need to stick to the rules tight.

>nobody cares
I care

Use the disability shit to get it free retard

>the rules tight
This still didn't answer my question. Is it legal to reinstall(more likely complete format) the evaluation version or no and why.

EULAs are not contracts

Read the EULA yourself.

It's not even illegal to use an activator unless you live in USA, as EULA's are legally invalid, and you're running a piece of software, not copying windows.

from what i've seen, it just sets the wallpaper to the default, adds a watermark in the corner, and nothing else

I did and couldn't find anything about this, specifically.

Linux is a kernel.

Doesn't matter, all the distros are garbage.

use slmgr to reset trial
you can do that few times
you can also change something in registry to reset "reset counter"

MS doesn't give a shit, man. Even if you pirate it, you're still using windows instead of a competitor's product/linux, which is a win to them.

Like I said, I can just get an activator. I'm asking such a simple question and yet can't get it answered.

So why not use Linux then if you're not a programmer, audio producer or a graphic artist/architect?

>I want legal advice without stating where I live regarding a nonproblem
Get fucked, MS nigger.

But that's a good thing. Faster and more efficient deceleration is important user.

Well, you'd need a lawyer to answer that question with 100% certainty. Realistically, if you're not using it for business purposes, MS probably won't know, and if they do, won't care.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb

You are a nobody.

Proggraming is much easier on Linux

I agree a lot of laws are unnecessary, although to sustain society I think we can't go around disregarding laws.

As a legalbro I would say it's legal unless you agreed on some terms that state otherwise.

It makes you a hax0r.

I mean, Microsoft keeps giving you a license to use the product.
Why would you deny Microsoft that right?

>Is it against the law to steal free samples

Its the original product but with a timer, probably not meant to be abused like that.

I imagine they restrict the purpose for which you can use it (evaluation). Not the time you can use it.

Well if you broke into a vending machines that distributes free condoms, sure you broke the law. But fucking ten cheap whores back to back in the same day dispensing all the condom's isn't breaking the law unless your country or state or whoever governing the machine says you only can have one per day, abusing it well you get a warning if seen.

Read the fucking EULA, that's literally what it's for.

>carry about the law
>carry about copyrights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah man kids don't know what the fuck is it and mouse click is all that matters.