Image Viewers

which image viewer do you use?

By the way, How the fuck do i change the hotkeys in irfanview? did i get memed? how is this pile of shit better than honeyview?

Other urls found in this thread:

honeyview.org/download/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xnview mostly for the slideshow settings

irfanview, probably something better out there - but i'm used to it and it works.

i use the original honeyview and not that garbage that it turned to after it was bought

I remember what all my images look like and don't need to view them.

Viewnior.

this
>2000+6+12
>still using computers for computing

Still using Honeyview here and very happy with it.

XNviewMP. Only thing I'm missing is the ability to read zip files

Irfanview as well, but I cant seems to use it to view NEF files, I am disappoint.

Honeyview. Might be botnet, but it's the best image viewer.

Feh is all you'll ever need

I haven't tried Meh yet though and it has gif support so maybe I'm wrong

mupdf

Irfanview mostly for the gamut of various editing tools it has. Nothing very sophisticated mind you but a lot faster than booting up photoshop or gimp if I want to crop a pic or combine pictures or something.

I used honeyview for maybe a day a few years ago and I don't remember liking it because I could do basic editing with it. Maybe that has changed since.

*couldn't

IrfanView since like 98. Installed GIMP and never used it.

Honeyview on Windows (just block it in your firewall dummies)
feh on Linux

>original honeyview
What was better about it, because I'm using the new one now. Probably less of a ram hog yeah?
Did it have tabs for multiple images in the same window? I've tested a few that do and didn't like them that much.

>What was better about it,
it wasn't as bloated and with that (at least back when i tested it) vastly better performance
it had a vastly superiour ui
that of course comes at the cost of features but as it stands none of the features that the new one offers is worth loosing the above points

What version you on please? If you don't mind, I'll try find it and check out performance.

HoneyView3 build #5954
mind though i compared it back when the buyout happened
the old version is still available on the old domain
honeyview.org/download/

Thanks man! I'll give it a go, See what the difference are. I've used most image viewing software out there at this point.

Nomacs

Uses over twice as much ram unfortunately.